Topical Finasteride +Minoxidil - MORR F 5%

Hey folks

Please follow my HT journey here:

I have bought topical Finasteride +Minoxidil  Morr f solution in India( 4 month supply) and havent started using it yet.

It has 5% Minoxidil and 1% Finasteride.

Today is my 14th day post surgery.

Has anyone used it and how are the results.

I am planning to use on my crown area to thicken it as I didnt get any geafts on that area.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Hey folks

Please follow my HT journey here:

I have bought topical Finasteride +Minoxidil  Morr f solution in India( 4 month supply) and havent started using it yet.

It has 5% Minoxidil and 1% Finasteride.

Today is my 14th day post surgery.

Has anyone used it and how are the results.

I am planning to use on my crown area to thicken it as I didnt get any geafts on that area.

Thanks

I have been using this for the last few months. although it's a different indian brand but it has the same 5% minox and 1% fin and I find it very effective. Not only has it stop my hairfall but I also feel my hair are growing thick. Fortunately I haven't experienced any side effects and I read a research report on it stating it is just as effective as the oral finasteride. So a good hair transplant with this medication can definitely boost hair growth. 

IMG-20191224-WA0003.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Yake said:

I have been using this for the last few months. although it's a different indian brand but it has the same 5% minox and 1% fin and I find it very effective. Not only has it stop my hairfall but I also feel my hair are growing thick. Fortunately I haven't experienced any side effects and I read a research report on it stating it is just as effective as the oral finasteride. So a good hair transplant with this medication can definitely boost hair growth. 

IMG-20191224-WA0003.jpeg

Thanks mate. Did you have HT and after how long did you start using it? Was it after shedding or before?

11 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

Thanks mate. Did you have HT and after how long did you start using it? Was it after shedding or before?

No I haven't had my hair transplant,  planning one in 6 months. At the moment I'm doing everything possible to keep my hair healthy n stabilizing further hairloss. 

• Like 1

I read a while back about Finasteride Liposomal Gel, produced in Italy.  It apparently has 1/18 of the amount of finasteride as the pill, but is effective and doesn't have the side effects.  The doctor that wrote about it is Chiara Insalaco, M.D.  Under U.S. regulations, you can't import pharmaceuticals from foreign countries, which is disappointing.

Yes there might be some shedding in first month but should be fine post that but once u start using this i dont think it can be stopped in between else shedding will happen again, it is same as using any other minoxidil probably the finasteride addition gives slightly better results

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Egy said:

You could post the e-bay link because I can't find it.  Thank you

Yes, I can't find it on eBay either

• Like 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

@Egy and @Dr. Suhail Khokhar

Here is the link I see on eBay US, this seller has already sold 470 units and seems genuine and ships from India:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pack-2-x-New-Morr-F-5-Hair-Regrowth-FDA-Approved-DHT-Blocker-60-ml-Free-Ship-/223314847160?nav=SEARCH

@Looking for HT you are correct, that’s why it’s important to find a reputable seller with lots of positive feedback.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

@Egy and @Dr. Suhail Khokhar

Here is the link I see on eBay US, this seller has already sold 470 units and seems genuine and ships from India:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pack-2-x-New-Morr-F-5-Hair-Regrowth-FDA-Approved-DHT-Blocker-60-ml-Free-Ship-/223314847160?nav=SEARCH

@Looking for HT you are correct, that’s why it’s important to find a reputable seller with lots of positive feedback.

Thanks @CosmoKramer just purchased.