Help me to make the biggest decision of my life

Hi guys!

Im new here in this great community, but definitely not new to hairloss stuff. I already had a fair research with a help of this forum and users experiences, as part of my journey to my (soon) HT.

I will tell my story in short. Im 30, and been suffer from hairloss for about 10 years. There are no words to describe how this has been effecting my life, Im pretty sure more than almost anybody else here. I always have been concern with my look to a level of obsession, and in some point I realized I have BDD (body dysmorphic disorder)  , Started as a teenager,  got in depression cause I didnt like my appearance. But with time I grew up nice and was very pleased, till hairloss kicked in. I can actually remember the very day it started lol, I noticed my temples receded a tiny bit, and got panicked immediately. and from that point, it was doomed. I became obssesed with my hairloss 24/7, it increased my overall bdd to a new levels. I immediately jump on meds, but they didnt stop it, dont know if they did anything but I just kept taking them. with the years hairloss kept advancing slow but steady - major temple recession, front hairline receded a bit, and thinning on top.  I realize in some point that HT is my only option to get my hair back and actually get my life back, and did a research 2 years ago and consultation with both Bisanga and Lupanzula, which both were great, but I ended up deciding to postpone it for several reasons. And now it is the time for sure.

So, to the point, I need your help and opinions on any matter here that can help me get the best that I can. I added pics below. My goal is to restore my hairline and temples - This is the most important for me, I have to have a good frame, and preferable good density in hairline and behind it. I want to lower a bit the hairline and  even consider to reconstruct the temples points a bit.  As about the procedure type - I thought Im going for FUE all the time, but after reading in this forum Im not so sure. I read alot of advantages for FUT - you can get more grafts from your donor, the yield is higher, and overall better chance for more quality results, is that true? Yes of course there is a scar, but first Im not going to shave my head never in my life. I do shave the back and sides closer than the top of course, but not on zero guard, so im not sure how much of a problem it will be. Also, the price is lower, which is a plus, but I want to say here that generally price is only second priority for me.

Second, Im still not sure which doctor to choose. Im from middle east, and the best for me would be someone from Europe (I dont even consider turkey). currently in my list are

Bisanga - great surgeon, care about his patients, I already had consultation with him in the past and I got very good impression. but he specialize mainly on FUE, and if I decided on FUT I guess there are better options?  Also, is his type of work considered dense packing? Im not sure.  I would love to get good density in the front.

De Freitas - which has amazing results, but im not sure about waiting list, does someone here knows what to expect? and also, I heard that communication is problematic since he speaks spanish. I dont know, but it seems like an issue to me.

Feriduni - great doctor as well. but most of his cases look too conservative to me. and he is also specialize on FUE (?) what you think?

Dr.Maras from HDC, cyprus - He is a great, reputable surgeon, with great results. And although he is recommended doctor here, I dont see many posts about him, or even mentions, when people here talk about the best doctors. I wonder why is that, wouldnt you consider him in the same level as the other top tier doctors in this list? Im not sure about his specialty in FUT though. But the good thing is his clinic very close to me, and actually has representation in my country.

Hattingen - I heard about this clinic here, and saw some good results posted by them, but not alot of patient results. I do read many opinions of people praising this clinic, but I really cant tell I guess...

The rest of the options are in US/Canada. I mean, I really hate flights, and long flights to canada or US seem like nightmare for me. Im not afraid of flights, Im just kind of big guy and it's really uncomfortable for me to sit there for so many hours. But since I cant compromise on the outcome even a bit, I guess I would have to take them into account as well. in my list:

Dr Hasson from H&W - I read so many great things about Hasson. Looked for lots of patients posted results. not one negative review, and almost all are amazing, and also lots of cases similar to mine, with outcome I would kill for. I think he is actually number one for me in the list, since he does great FUT as well as FUE. The only problem is the distance :( about 13 hours flight. What do you think? would you fly so far for this? it really bothers me... and what if,  god forbids, I will need a touch up or something? those flights can be very inconvenient. Im not even talking about frontal consultation, which Im not sure if they require it before the procedure.

Dr.Konior - also great doctor as I read hear and some other places, but I really know less about him than the others. Im still in the research phase so I will get some more knowledge on those doctors and other that come up.

This list is not closed at all, I would be happy to hear any (honest) opinion or suggestion.

I would appreciate any response, and you can be sure that I will share with you my experience, when it happen, hopefully soon.

Pics attached look really bad when it is not styled and combed... but I need to show them.

IMG_20200103_161849.jpg

IMG_20200103_153625.jpg

IMG_20200103_162004.jpg

donor.jpg

Edited by karatekid
  • Like 1

@karatekid You are not in such a bad way, do not exclude completely the  Turkey, I recommend that you also look at Dr. Pekiner, who except the unfortunate member Dred77, I have not seen any threads that went wrong around the forums.

Edited by Egy
  • Like 1

FUT would be a good idea provided your scalp is not tight.  I would suggest Konior, Bisanga or Hasson as all 3 are capable of switching to FUE if necessary.  Not sure about the others or if Maras still does FUT.

I would guess you need 2000-2500 grafts.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

@Egy well, I dont know, of course I dont want to diss all Turkey doctors, but I just read alot that there is more like a hit or miss there. the results are not consistent, occasionly butcher jobs, clinics ran by technicians, doctors do several patients a day, feel like manufactory pipeline.  All this is just generalization and probably not true for all clinics there, but I just became kinda anti for turkey clinics, and stop researching results from there. 

But, if the experts here really think it worth checking, I would definitely do that. But, I want to emphasize that my first consideration BY FAR is quality result. And it might sound stupid but I dont think I could handle a failed procedure.

12 minutes ago, 1978matt said:

FUT would be a good idea provided your scalp is not tight.  I would suggest Konior, Bisanga or Hasson as all 3 are capable of switching to FUE if necessary.  Not sure about the others or if Maras still does FUT.

I would guess you need 2000-2500 grafts.

How can I know if my scalp is tight or not? You say I need to have frontal consultation for the doctor to verify this? it will be kind of problem if I decide I go for Hasson, as I said because of the distance...

KarateKid I would advise you to go with Dr. Bruno Ferreira (2,5€/graft), Dr. Ximena Villa (2,5€/graft) or Dr. Kaan Pekiner (2.15€/graft). Dr.Ximena has dozen of results on recuperartupelo.com, Dt.Bruno is now posting results in this forum and Dr. Kaan has dozens of patient results at Bellicapelli.forumfree.it

These are the 3 rising stars in the world of FUE and you won’t find any other Doctor performing the whole surgery with just 1 patient per day at this price point. 

I went with Dr. Kaan Pekiner and I can tell you that in Turkey it’s either him, Keser and HLC Ankara (would not recommend anyone else). Check out my video of the clinic in my results thread. 

My friend Gonçalo also went to Dr. Kaan last month but the Dr stopped the surgery because the grafts were miniaturized and Dr. Kaan didn’t want to take his money to then have him get a bad result due to hairs becoming increasingly more minituarized over time. 

This is a very ethical Doctor that takes pride in his work and will give you a great hairline if he accepts you as a patient. 

Edited by Portugal25

1 hour ago, karatekid said:

How can I know if my scalp is tight or not? You say I need to have frontal consultation for the doctor to verify this? it will be kind of problem if I decide I go for Hasson, as I said because of the distance...

Skype consultation may help if the picture quality is good and the doctor will ask you to place your palms on either side of your head and push the scalp up and down.

In person would be better though.  You can potentially agree to go FUT but switch if the doctor finds it is not so good on the day of surgery.

Also check out 'scalp exercises for hair transplant' on youtube.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

With how wavy and thick your hair is, you will get an excellent result if you go to a good surgeon. I would say 1500-2000 in the frontal portion would make a nice difference. You are not in bad shape at all.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:26 AM, Portugal25 said:

KarateKid I would advise you to go with Dr. Bruno Ferreira (2,5€/graft), Dr. Ximena Villa (2,5€/graft) or Dr. Kaan Pekiner (2.15€/graft). Dr.Ximena has dozen of results , Dt.Bruno is now posting results in this forum and Dr. Kaan has dozens of patient results

These are the 3 rising stars in the world of FUE and you won’t find any other Doctor performing the whole surgery with just 1 patient per day at this price point. 

I went with Dr. Kaan Pekiner and I can tell you that he’s the best and only option in Turkey (besides Keser but he only does small surgeries). Check out my video of the clinic in my results thread. 

My friend Gonçalo also went to Dr. Kaan last month but the Dr stopped the surgery because the grafts were miniaturized and Dr. Kaan didn’t want to take his money to then have him get a bad result due to hairs becoming increasingly more minituarized over time. 

This is a very ethical Doctor that takes pride in his work and will give you a great hairline if he accepts you as a patient. 

I looked at some Ferreira work in this spanish forum and it is really good work. Sometimes I wonder, almost all results posted in this forum are great, barely any failures,  I wonder if it is because the 'spanish hair', or because those doctors know how to work with this type of hair, or they just great doctors in general. But I still didnt really research enough  there so I might be talking nonsense.

On 1/4/2020 at 3:48 AM, elduterino said:

what meds did you take and how much/for how long. Why do you think those did not work ?

I took propecia and minoxi, for 2 years in the beggining I think. But my hair kept receding, So that's why I thought it didnt work 😕  .  however as I said I kinda kept taking it on and off over the years, nothing stopped the receding and thinning, but I really cant tell what my situation would be without it. I know that both of my brothers (one older than me and one younger) are in worse situation.

15 hours ago, Triple7 said:

With how wavy and thick your hair is, you will get an excellent result if you go to a good surgeon. I would say 1500-2000 in the frontal portion would make a nice difference. You are not in bad shape at all.

Thanks bro! it's really encouraging, I really hope you right.  about the number - on my consultations with the belgian doctos about 1.5 years ago I got estimation of ~2500. And I kept losing hair since then, but not alot since the progress really slow.

Im just not sure if I also need to take into account the type of patient's hair of the results I see, when researching a doctor. I mean, there are already too many variables and I just getting more lost 😕

@karatekid

I hope you are well. Well done for your write up.

Considering the calibre of your hair and extent of your loss (minimal) in the photographs that you have posted, whilst also knowing your age, I would not personally have concern regarding the amount of grafts that your donor could provide with FUE.

Your choice of physician and preferred technique is a very personal decision and individuals have motivations for their own preferences, but if your main motivation to consider FUT is to be able to harvest more grafts long term, you need to ensure that this is the right channel of thoughts for you personally.

Almost all of hair loss sufferers have felt the pain of male pattern baldness, nobody more than myself. As you have explained in your write up, you have had a hard time with BDD. Would a FUT scar potentially cause complication for you personally in the future in terms of your BDD?

I would completely disagree regarding the quality of results being optimal with FUT. I dont believe that to be true at all. 

I would agree with @Triple7when he said that your wavy hair should definitely compliment your result.

You have named some great physicians. Continue to do your research and ensure that you are 100% confident in your ultimate decision of Doctor.

I wish you the very best!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

11 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

@karatekid

I hope you are well. Well done for your write up.

Considering the calibre of your hair and extent of your loss (minimal) in the photographs that you have posted, whilst also knowing your age, I would not personally have concern regarding the amount of grafts that your donor could provide with FUE.

Your choice of physician and preferred technique is a very personal decision and individuals have motivations for their own preferences, but if your main motivation to consider FUT is to be able to harvest more grafts long term, you need to ensure that this is the right channel of thoughts for you personally.

Almost all of hair loss sufferers have felt the pain of male pattern baldness, nobody more than myself. As you have explained in your write up, you have had a hard time with BDD. Would a FUT scar potentially cause complication for you personally in the future in terms of your BDD?

I would completely disagree regarding the quality of results being optimal with FUT. I dont believe that to be true at all. 

I would agree with @Triple7when he said that your wavy hair should definitely compliment your result.

You have named some great physicians. Continue to do your research and ensure that you are 100% confident in your ultimate decision of Doctor.

I wish you the very best!

About the scar, well, Im not really excited to go get a scar all over the back of my head. BUT, if I weight the importance of good, dense hair at the front and top parts, and good framing hairline against a scar, which hopefully be minor, it takes 100x times. So, if there is even small chance to get better results / more hair for longer term in exchange for that, I think it worth it.

Now, regarding the quality of FUT, I really dont know myself, Im not experienced enough, just by reading here and there. I was just reading actually a long thread here about arguments of FUT vs FUE,  and as you all probably know that there is no full agreement on this issue, so thats why Im not sure yet, still thinking about that. Also I know that my hairloss situation might be not that bad (relatively), but believe me, even just a small recession completely changed my look, my head shape is not suitable for that. And also, I dont really know how it's going to progress, I dont even want to think about it lol.

By the way I read your comments in this forum, and wanted to say that you always talk with sense and being objective and helpful, so thanks for your contribution.  You say you are hairloss sufferer too - did you have a HT? if so how did it effect you? interested to hear the story.

Edited by karatekid

@karatekid fully understand the emotional situation you are in and that the hair loss is an emotional burden for you! Having said this I would be positive optimistic for your current hair status (some higher NWs would kill for that ;)) and key will be if your hair loss will progress in your 30s more severely or is more or less stable. Taking Fin (also consistently, not on and off) could help to stabilize it but can fully understand if you are not into taking meds that can cause quite some side effects...

If it can be confirmed that your hair loss is somewhat stable and your donor is not miniaturized then I would rather consider FUE over FUT as I would think you can achieve based on your desired hairline design a good result with 2000—2500 grafts and still would have enough reserve (if you have a good beard donor then even more so). But up to you...

Some feedback from my end to your doctors list as far as I can comment (coming from Central Europe focusing on the chaps in my neighbourhood ;))

Hattingen is based in Switzerland (orginally started in Hattingen, Germany, then moved to Switzerland) and offers both techniques, FUT and FUE. FUT is their original method which made them famous and the results I have seen in other forums are superb and I would say leading edge with H&W. Since some time they offer also FUE and also here the results are really looking good. Just met a guy last week who had a FUE there and it looked really great! Pricewise they are on the upper end per graft but also worthwhile to mention that doctors do big parts of the work.

Dr. Feriduni is a world class surgeon and quite famous in German forums (he is also German and his clinic is in Belgium) and also offers both, FUT and FUE. Also here results seen are really amazing. As far as I know he is involved in some parts of the HT and has an experienced team of technicians supporting him. Prices also upper end (especially since it got a duty to put the VAT of 21% for HTs in Belgium to the total cost and guess who has to pay that ;))

Next to Dr. Bisanga you already know there is also Dr. Mwamba in Belgium which is known for consistent and good results but also rather expensive. 

A rather not so often mentioned surgeon but being top-notch is Dr. Heitmann based in Zurich. He is doing everything himself and thus also only a limited amount of grafts per session. From other forums I have seen amazing results and not heard anything negative but also heard he has a very long waiting list. With around 6 Swiss Franks per graft also not really a cheap one... This short clip gives a good overview on what he does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoTHyiaPRR8&feature=youtu.be

Coming from Middle East and having somewhat not such a high interest in long flights I would definitely recommend to look into Turkey as amongst the majority of really cutthroat clinics there are some really world class addresses. Dr. Pekiner was already mentioned, apart from that Dr. Keser is known to deliver very good results (especially dense hairlines with little graft counts, how ever he does that...) and Dr. Ozgur and his team in the Hairline Clinic are delivering constant outstanding results where you have all major steps done by a Dr., with manual punch and limited amount of grafts per day.

All in all I wish you well on you journey and am sure whoever you will pick from your list will be the right choice as you are already showing with your list of potential Doctors that you know the first step to a successful HT is to familiarize yourself with the topic and understand that there are honorable and less so honorable clinics out there...

All the best

Carjoca

• Like 1

Great Post @Carjoca but if you are listing the world elite of FUE then you have to include the Spanish Kings of FUE: Dr. Jose Lorenzo, Dr. Rafael De Freitas and Dr. Juan Couto. 

Edited by Portugal25

Thanks @Portugal25 for your feedback. I of course can and will only mention doctors where I have some background and have seen constant results. The ones you mention I heard of but am missing that background thus I would not mention them from my end but great if you have and can complement the list!

All the best

Carjoca

On 1/6/2020 at 11:05 PM, Carjoca said:

@karatekid fully understand the emotional situation you are in and that the hair loss is an emotional burden for you! Having said this I would be positive optimistic for your current hair status (some higher NWs would kill for that ;)) and key will be if your hair loss will progress in your 30s more severely or is more or less stable. Taking Fin (also consistently, not on and off) could help to stabilize it but can fully understand if you are not into taking meds that can cause quite some side effects...

If it can be confirmed that your hair loss is somewhat stable and your donor is not miniaturized then I would rather consider FUE over FUT as I would think you can achieve based on your desired hairline design a good result with 2000—2500 grafts and still would have enough reserve (if you have a good beard donor then even more so). But up to you...

Some feedback from my end to your doctors list as far as I can comment (coming from Central Europe focusing on the chaps in my neighbourhood ;))

Hattingen is based in Switzerland (orginally started in Hattingen, Germany, then moved to Switzerland) and offers both techniques, FUT and FUE. FUT is their original method which made them famous and the results I have seen in other forums are superb and I would say leading edge with H&W. Since some time they offer also FUE and also here the results are really looking good. Just met a guy last week who had a FUE there and it looked really great! Pricewise they are on the upper end per graft but also worthwhile to mention that doctors do big parts of the work.

Dr. Feriduni is a world class surgeon and quite famous in German forums (he is also German and his clinic is in Belgium) and also offers both, FUT and FUE. Also here results seen are really amazing. As far as I know he is involved in some parts of the HT and has an experienced team of technicians supporting him. Prices also upper end (especially since it got a duty to put the VAT of 21% for HTs in Belgium to the total cost and guess who has to pay that ;))

Next to Dr. Bisanga you already know there is also Dr. Mwamba in Belgium which is known for consistent and good results but also rather expensive. 

A rather not so often mentioned surgeon but being top-notch is Dr. Heitmann based in Zurich. He is doing everything himself and thus also only a limited amount of grafts per session. From other forums I have seen amazing results and not heard anything negative but also heard he has a very long waiting list. With around 6 Swiss Franks per graft also not really a cheap one... This short clip gives a good overview on what he does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoTHyiaPRR8&feature=youtu.be

Coming from Middle East and having somewhat not such a high interest in long flights I would definitely recommend to look into Turkey as amongst the majority of really cutthroat clinics there are some really world class addresses. Dr. Pekiner was already mentioned, apart from that Dr. Keser is known to deliver very good results (especially dense hairlines with little graft counts, how ever he does that...) and Dr. Ozgur and his team in the Hairline Clinic are delivering constant outstanding results where you have all major steps done by a Dr., with manual punch and limited amount of grafts per day.

All in all I wish you well on you journey and am sure whoever you will pick from your list will be the right choice as you are already showing with your list of potential Doctors that you know the first step to a successful HT is to familiarize yourself with the topic and understand that there are honorable and less so honorable clinics out there...

All the best

Carjoca

Big thanks! great input. 

About Hattingen - I know they are 2 doctors (married couple), so they both work on the same procedure? or I need to choose one of them (like with H&W)?

About Feriduni - I saw really great FUE jobs of him, but would you say his FUT is at the same level?  Im not saying I decided yet on FUT, just taking into consideration all the options.

Never heard about Heitmann before, didnt see any patient posted case by him,  would like to see if you can refer me.

by the way,  did anyone here heard that Lorenzo is retiring? someone here in he forum said this (dont remember who) and I just stopped research about him lol, maybe not the smartest thing... but if you have any idea would like to hear. It does seem like he more of a trainer now, he works / worked with all the big spanish names - DeFreitas, Pinto, Ferreira, Ximena...  maybe he is done playing and start couching

On 1/6/2020 at 8:35 PM, hairlossPA said:

it doesn’t matter if you choose FUT or FUE, when you go with H&W you can’t go wrong. if i ever get a transplant i’m going with them

Ye man, if they only were a bit closer to me it wouldnt be such a hard decision.

@karatekid regarding Hattingen, yes they are a couple and as far as I know the female Dr. is basically doing the FUE. I would recommend that you contact them for a consultation as they offer this online also in English and Dr. Muresanu is the right one who can give you all the answers to your questions. As for results you can also request them online via the Hattingen homepage. I can also share via PM a link to the german speaking forum I know they are a bit more represented where you can browse through and maybe also ask for feedback from the forum (give it a go in English, some might reply to you in English as well)

Heitmann you can also find results in the forum I share with you, some cases are also here in this forum I saw, just search for his name.

Feriduni I recently have only seen FUE results so can‘t really comment on FUT - but seeing his high standards I would be surprised if they would not be top-notch as well...

All the best

Carjoca

Ok update a bit, to get some feedback and maybe for other to benefit from my extensive research.

After continuing reviewing large number of patient cases, here and other forums, I decided sadly to take Hattingen off the list.  it seems more like it hit or miss with them, I mean the success cases are really good, but there is a not-so-small percentage of cases which dont look really great, especially regard to the high number of grafts used. They taking lots of (justified) criticism in the german forum, and honestly instead of taking responsibility their respond with execuses.

I have also had extensive research about Feriduni, which no doubt has great results, but there  is a weird thing that repeats itself in lot of the cases - on hairline procedures, the left temple is relatively thinner than the other areas. This is coming from the patient himself, as well as judging by the photos. I dont know whats the deal with it. although in many cases I saw that Feriduni offer a free touch up for this, which speaks volume about his ethics.

I saw some more good cases from Bruno Fereirra and Bruno Pinto, but I figure, if I already go for spain, for FUE, then there is no reason not to prefer De Freitas

so about Dr De Freitas - I send a request for estimation via the site, and still didnt got respond, I send also a mail, and even contact via whatssup, but nothing yet. Does anyone here has some experience with contacting them?

I send a consultation request also to H&W week ago and didnt got respond yet :(

About the other names that came up here, I keep researching however there arent lots of posted cases to many of them.

lol Im sorry if I sound too petty but as you understand this decision means the life for me, and I cant make any mistakes.

@karatekid both Bruno Pinto and @Dr. Bruno Ferreira are located in Porto / Portugal not Spain.

Dr. Bruno Ferreira also works in Madrid at Dr. Jose Lorenzo clinic but that amazing clinic charges 5€graft.

I believe Dr. De Freitas has truly great results but be prepared for a long wait list and similar price to Lorenzo.

You are not being petty, research as much as you can before booking the surgery!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@karatekid both Bruno Pinto and @Dr. Bruno Ferreira are located in Porto / Portugal not Spain.

Dr. Bruno Ferreira also works in Madrid at Dr. Jose Lorenzo clinic but that amazing clinic charges 5€graft.

I believe Dr. De Freitas has truly great results but be prepared for a long wait list and similar price to Lorenzo.

You are not being petty, research as much as you can before booking the surgery!

Ho sorry, got confused then. Anyway, it's about the same distance for me I guess :)

About the price - it's not really a consideration to me. And about the waiting list, well, I hope I could be pushed somewhere in the near future, I dont know, I hope to get it done soon as possible, but for this to happen I really need the initial contact to occur 😕

@karatekid I know you said you crossed out Turkey but you really should talk with @Kaya because he had a smiliar hairloss to yours and had two HT with Dr. Keser.

For your situation Dr. Keser would be one of my top choices because he specializes in hairlines does max 600 grafts and one patient a day. He has his own punch (designed by himself) which cuts through with one move and increases the survival chance of the grafts. This kind of boutique treatment comes with the price which makes him the most expensive HT doctor in Turkey at 3.5€/graft.

Kaya is from LA and was also looking for the best of the best so he was considering Dr. Konior (8US/graft) but he`s super happy he went all the way to Turkey to Dr. Keser (twice).

Check his results: 

Edited by Portugal25

4 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

For your situation Dr. Keser would be one of my top choices because he specializes in hairlines does max 600 grafts and one patient a day. He has his own punch (designed by himself) which cuts through with one move and increases the survival chance of the grafts. 

This punch of him is actually under a lot of criticism in other forums. Do you have any background why you think it "increases survival rates"? With the other points about Keser I agree - He is very methodical. 

31 minutes ago, karatekid said:

I have also had extensive research about Feriduni, which no doubt has great results, but there  is a weird thing that repeats itself in lot of the cases - on hairline procedures, the left temple is relatively thinner than the other areas. This is coming from the patient himself, as well as judging by the photos.

Interesting, we had a similar discussion about another clinic once (forgot which one). I never heard this about Feriduni. Can you send me the link to this specific cases? Would be much appreciated. If you do not feel comfortable to link them here, you can also send a PM. 

@Gasthoerer I was actually quoting what @Kaya told me but I think its really difficult to criticize Keser`s work. Have you see any result from Keser that are not amazing?

Edited by Portugal25