Seeking Suggestions, Insight, and Recommendations for FUE in India

UPDATE ON MY HT JOURNEY

Hello Folks! 

Ultimately one has to make a decision and I have booked my HT with Eugenix at their Gurgaon location on June 18, 2020. I have selected their most affordable pkg. More excited than me are my friends and relations who have tried everything to save their hair, but never had the courage to opt for a HT. I think a lot of them would follow suit if I get good results.

I made this booking about 1 month ago or so when COVID-19 was still not a pandemic and I was hoping that things would calm down by the end of May at most and the self Isolation rules for international passengers arriving in India would be relaxed. Lets see how things unfold. Lot of uncertainty for now. Looking forward to meet @GabreilleN @Abhinay Singh and team Eugenix in June!!

Also hoping that the clinic staff and their families stay safe, healthy, and sustain financially in this tough time!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 1:35 AM, Indian_Canadian said:

UPDATE ON MY HT JOURNEY

Hello Folks! 

Ultimately one has to make a decision and I have booked my HT with Eugenix at their Gurgaon location on June 18, 2020. I have selected their most affordable pkg. More excited than me are my friends and relations who have tried everything to save their hair, but never had the courage to opt for a HT. I think a lot of them would follow suit if I get good results.

I made this booking about 1 month ago or so when COVID-19 was still not a pandemic and I was hoping that things would calm down by the end of May at most and the self Isolation rules for international passengers arriving in India would be relaxed. Lets see how things unfold. Lot of uncertainty for now. Looking forward to meet @GabreilleN @Abhinay Singh and team Eugenix in June!!

Also hoping that the clinic staff and their families stay safe, healthy, and sustain financially in this tough time!

You made a great decision, in regard of the other clinic you saved yourself from a mess. Do read my post and you would understand.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:11 AM, Rahul1331 said:

Guys, even i am confused in between Dr Bhatti and Eugenix. Can anyone please tell me what would be the difference in Dr Bhatti's summer offer like March to June..or what kind of discount he provides.. TIA

Eugenix from the result of the other blog members here. I suggest do a complete review of results and bad experience on this blog before deciding. I did my procedure and you could read my story from my post how it went. Hopefully that save you from a potential mess you could face

Guys, even i am confused in between Dr Bhatti and Eugenix. Can anyone please tell me what would be the difference in Dr Bhatti's summer offer like March to June..or what kind of discount he provides.. TIA

Eugenix from the result of the other blog members here. I suggest do a complete review of results and bad experience on this blog before deciding. I did my procedure and you could read my story from my post how it went. Hopefully that save you from a potential mess you could face

Eugenix from the result of the other blog members here. I suggest do a complete review of results and bad experience on this blog before deciding. I did my procedure and you could read my story from my post how it went. Hopefully that save you from a potential mess you could face.

Eugenix from the result of the other blog members here. I suggest do a complete review of results and bad experience on this blog before deciding. I did my procedure and you could read my story from my post how it went. Hopefully that save you from a potential mess you could face.

• 1 year later...

Hello Folks, 

Reviving this thread. My initially booked date of June 18, 2020 had to be postponed multiple times due to COVID and that's why I never updated this thread, but now I am scheduled for the surgery on Dec 28 in Mumbai. During the course of this duration, I have been in contact with Nelson, Sahil, Kaushal, and Rishabh from Team Eugenix and they have all been fantastic and very cooperative. I will post my next update with photos after the surgery on the SECOND THREAD that I have created just for documenting my experience and results. Please refer to that henceforth. @Melvin- Moderator @Eugenix Hair Science @Eugenix Hair Sciences @deadman 

Edited by Indian_Canadian
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 1/3/2020 at 9:58 PM, skallig said:

Hello @Indian_Canadian, thank you for tagging me and your points mentioned above is a valid concern. I was also looking at a FUT + FUE, or just FUT with trichophytic closure, since with FUT I can get dense coverage. But then, there is scar stretching issue. As far as I have read different skin work differently. Since most of us are looking at doctors online and considering (and paying the fees) with just online consultations, we may not (or even the surgeon) may not get a full picture of our skin for FUT. I am still thinking of an FUT first, but I am not convinced with results. The scar stretching is a real thing, and it can happen over time. I even spotted the scar in one of the videos  (at 3:33)

I wish clinics showed their results up close and stretch marks as a close up photo, instead of combing video. 

Based on your pictures however, it seems like you are a good candidate for FUE alone. You have a good donour area, and you don't have any signs of hairloss on the neck. You could proceed with Eugenix in my opinion. They have comprehensive and few other packages too. I had spoken to many clinics in India - MedLinks, Medispa, AKClinics, Eugenix, to name a few. So far AKClinics and Eugenix were the most professional in responding. It took me 3-4 times to push to Medispa to get any reply. I guess they are too busy :)) I even spoke to Dr. Suradej Pong in Thailand. His response was really good, and his website have quite too many results (before and after), but he is pricier than any Indian clinics.

Anyways, I hope you'll get to decide soon. By the way are you taking any medicines now? I am on Dutasteride and Minoxidil since 3 months, but planning to switch to Finasteride, Biotin, Minoxidil, etc by this month. I think by taking medicines I can see if I get any results, which would eventually be the way to keep the hair after transplant as well.

Hi , does trichophytic closure help ? A doctor proposed FUT with this closure. 

• Administrators

Congratulations man excited for you, a two year journey 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:37 PM, Indian_Canadian said:

@Alphabeta - The other surgeons at Eugenix are @Dr Abhinav Kumar , Dr. Priyadarshini Das, and Dr. Alok Sahoo. I understand that Dr. Kumar doesn't like being represented as a surgeon of Eugenix on this forum. His role on this forum is more of an FUE expert, dermat, and a hair loss patient who has undergone FUE surgeries. I had a bunch of questions that I sent to Nelson and Abhinay last week, about the new 'Complete Pkg.' My budget also calls for the same pkg. as you. I can share those questions and answers with you over PM when they reply back. I also had a call with Dr. Bansal and she cleared some doubts that I had at that time.

You could also look into the discounted summer (April to June) HT rate that Dr. Bhatti offers.

Hello, could you also kindly share the question n answers with me. Am also looking at the comprehensive package. Thank you