Hair fall after transplant 43 days post op

Hello,

so about a month and 12 days ago I got my hair Transplant in turkey, today I went to get a full body massage, and towards the end the massage therapist gave me a quick but a little on the hard side massage on my scalp,  before she could start I forgot to tell her to maybe not massage my scalp, but anyways it was very quick like 20-30 seconds max, she was a bit on the hard side massaging my scalp but to be honest towards the transplanted areas( the front hair line area) she wasn’t that rough, but still me being concerned can it still damage my results with it being so far out my transplant . After I went to bathroom to observe and as I was rubbing my hair to see if any hair would fall I had about 2, and any other normal hair fall I have while washing my hair kind of looks the same, as I’m attaching a photo of the hairs that fell. Are these hairs (attached in the pic) considered normal hair loss. They kind of have a L shaped reference to them. The bottom part being a little bent and top being straight.

thank you for your help 

206341DD-428F-4369-99E1-7E80FFF6BC63.jpeg

Edited by George12
Forgot to upload pic