Mental help before surgery :)

MrThor

On 6/2/2020 at 4:33 PM, MrThor said:

Hey Guys 

I believe there is my 4 month mark tomorrow, so I took few photos today with the hair wet and dry for you to see results.

D04AF7D8-5FB9-4F46-88D4-2A4510FE1833.jpeg

8F7E64AC-7413-4A7A-90D5-1C622335B833.jpeg

192600FB-F688-47B4-97B9-2B4555DD5A4E.jpeg

Your progress seems to be coming through beautifully. It will only get better and better from here onward.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• 2 months later...

Just a small update 6 1/2 months after my surgery. My opinion is that it could be a little more dense but you can’t have it all 🙂

Photo take after shower towel dry, but it’s a nice feeling to having it flow free.

006741D3-90A2-4BB6-991B-FF3D9B051133.jpeg

F2898F8B-F611-4E3F-B947-2C011E0AD26A.jpeg

• Moderators
21 hours ago, MrThor said:

Just a small update 6 1/2 months after my surgery. My opinion is that it could be a little more dense but you can’t have it all

It should continue to thicken up at least a little bit over the next few months.

Edited by BeHappy

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Looking good along the front -how are the temple sides coming in? I see you are combing your top side hairs forward to cover your widows creep -do you hope to eventually be able to comb that down or back, or is that how you style and plan to style your hair?

50 minutes ago, ciaus said:

Looking good along the front -how are the temple sides coming in? I see you are combing your top side hairs forward to cover your widows creep -do you hope to eventually be able to comb that down or back, or is that how you style and plan to style your hair?

The sides never shed I have been combing the hair back and side for a while but it has the tendency to go all over the place if I don’t place it when wet 😁 I have not found my style yet a bit strange feeling to be able to choose. 

not sure what you call widows creep

14 minutes ago, MrThor said:

not sure what you call widows creep

Its where your temple sides and hairline top meet in the corners -a sign that you are getting older, closer to dying and leaving your poor old lady a widow with nothing but your post op pics to remember you by :D

image.png.dd70b1c82e23eeeeef955f194416d593.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ciaus said:

Its where your temple sides and hairline top meet in the corners -a sign that you are getting older, closer to dying and leaving your poor old lady a widow with nothing but your post op pics to remember you by :D

image.png.dd70b1c82e23eeeeef955f194416d593.png

😂 ok got it, still finding my ultimate new haircut  bad pic by me 😁

• 3 weeks later...