Happy New Hair and Thank You ALL

• Administrators

I just wanted to take time to say thank you to everyone who comes on this forum to share their genuine experience for the collective wisdom and good of our community. The industry is changing rapidly, and a lot of guys out there are getting most of their "research" through social media ad-campaigns instead of learning from other patients. We have big plans this year, and we hope to continuously grow and cultivate this community, as we build trust through transparency. 

We remain one of the last places online to really host the good, the bad, and the ugly. It saddens me to say this, but it is a sad reality and state. This community was built over 20 years ago, to give patients a voice, and to cut past all of the infomercial hype that existed back then, but history seems to repeat itself. 

The good news is that we remain diligent and our work is rewarded with you guys, learning and paying it back. So thank you to our members, visitors and everyone in between. Remember guys we grow through word of mouth, so if you enjoy our community and find it helpful and insightful, be sure to spread the word far and wide. 

Thank you all, 

Here's to more hair in 2020🍻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Thank you guys, 

Let's make this an even better year.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.