Europe Surgeon for thickening hairline

Hi guys, I had a hair transplant one year ago and I am looking to thicken my hairline. Which surgeons you guys recommend for this? - highly preferable from Europe or Turkey. 

Overall first HT was good but I still want to make it better with the second HT so I will want to do this next year.

I already contacted De Freitas but the waiting time is crazy...

For Turkey I would advise you to take a look at Doctor Pekiner, use manual punch and perform the whole procedure personally, which are not absolutely unique in the details but my opinion fundamental things to keep in mind in a hair transplant.

Can I ask you where did the first transplant and why did you decide to change?

Clark my advise is go to a Doctor with a steady flow of great results that does the whole procedure himself.

In the whole of Turkey there are only 2 Doctors that tick those boxes, Dr. Kaan Pekiner (2.15€/graft) and Dr. Kesser.

Run as fast as you can from all the Turkish low cost and all inclusive hair mills with techs doing all the work because your results will depend on the techs doing your surgery and most of them are getting paid minimum wage 300bucks/month (some clinics even hire Siryan refugees and paid them even less than minimum wage). 

Some people will tell you to go to Asmed (Dr. Koray Erdogan) but this clinic is also tech run, at most the Doctor will shake your hand if he’s there on the day of your surgery. Though they are known to have good techs. 

In Europe you won’t find any world class doctors with a better price than Dr. Ximena Villa (2,5€/graft) and Dr. Bruno Ferreira (2,5€/graft). 

You can check Dr. Ximena’s many results on the spanish forum recuperartupelo.com and Dr. Bruno Ferreira is now posting results in this forum 

Edited by Portugal25

1 hour ago, Portugal25 said:

Clark my advise is go to a Doctor with a steady flow of great results that does the whole procedure himself.

In the whole of Turkey there are only 2 Doctors that tick those boxes, Dr. Kaan Pekiner (2.15€/graft) and Dr. Kesser.

Run as fast as you can from all the Turkish low cost and all inclusive hair mills with techs doing all the work because your results will depend on the techs doing your surgery and most of them are getting paid minimum wage 300bucks/month (some clinics even hire Siryan refugees and paid them even less than minimum wage). 

Some people will tell you to go to Asmed (Dr. Koray Erdogan) but this clinic is also tech run, at most the Doctor will shake your hand if he’s there on the day of your surgery. Though they are known to have good techs. 

In Europe you won’t find any world class doctors with a better price than Dr. Ximena Villa (2,5€/graft) and Dr. Bruno Ferreira (2,5€/graft). 

You can check Dr. Ximena’s many results on the spanish forum recuperartupelo.com and Dr. Bruno Ferreira is now posting results in this forum 

Good choices but I’d definitely consider dr Jose Lorenzo 

Uncle Drew, Dr Bruno Ferreira is Dr. Jose Lorenzo current medical assistant at his Madrid clinic and Ximena Villa was the previous medical assistant (nice coincidence hey)

I rather reccomend a star doctor in the making because well known star Doctors like Jose Lorenzo have long wait lists and charge a premium price due their notoriety. 
I’m certain that Dr. Bruno, Dr. Ximena and Dr. Kaan will provide a equal result to Dr. Lorenzo at almost half the price (for now as their price will surely increase). 

Edited by Portugal25

Still waiting for the results but so far so good. Thanks Drew. Are your results from Dr. Kaan also posted here? Are you happy with the result? 

I chose Dr. Kaan because I needed to extract 2000 grafts from the beard to get more density in my bald crown and Kaan is the King of beard mega sessions. He managed to get 1888 grafts from my beard. 

If I didn’t need a beard mega session I would have stayed in Portugal and went to Dr. Bruno Ferreira (he gave the best diagnosis I have ever received). 

Edited by Portugal25

25 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

Still waiting for the results but so far so good. Thanks Drew. Are your results from Dr. Kaan also posted here? Are you happy with the result? 

I chose Dr. Kaan because I needed to extract 2000 grafts from the beard to get more density in my bald crown and Kaan is the King of beard mega sessions. He managed to get 1888 grafts from my beard. 

If I didn’t need a beard mega session I would have stayed in Portugal and went to Dr. Bruno Ferreira (he gave the best diagnosis I have ever received). 

Yes check my thread 

• 2 weeks later...

@Jijypuru the Spanish forum has results from the other Portuguese doctor Bruno Pinto (3,5€/graft and fully booked until 2021) and  Dra. Ximena Villa in Madrid (2.5€/graft).
@Dr. Bruno Ferreira to my knowledge only has patient results in this forum but I could be wrong. 

Edited by Portugal25

17 minutes ago, Jijypuru said:

Hi. 

anybody know how/why Kessler only do around 500 grafts pr. Day and perkiner is able doing around 1000 grafts pr. Day (both hair grafts)

@Portugal25 that spanish webpage recuperart.... is only in spanish right? (I would like to see more results by dr. Bruno F. 

thanks 

regards, mikael

Stay in touch on my thread 

In 2 weeks I will have surgery with Dr. Ferreira and will be posting updates.

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

@Rolandas after the surgery you should really create a results thread and the title should have the doctor name, number grafts and date. 

Edited by Portugal25

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2020 at 10:01 PM, Portugal25 said:

Hi Portugal25,

I looked for cases of Dr. Ferreira on this Spanish forum but couldn't find any. Do you know if he removed them?

6 minutes ago, Thomas_B said:

Hi Portugal25,

I looked for cases of Dr. Ferreira on this Spanish forum but couldn't find any. Do you know if he removed them?

I know Dr. Ferreira posted 1 result in here in the past. I think Portugal mentioned Dr. Ximena Villa posting on Spanish forums.

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

5 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

I know Dr. Ferreira posted 1 result in here in the past. I think Portugal mentioned Dr. Ximena Villa posting on Spanish forums.

Thanks Rolandas! I misunderstood then. I thought "this forum" was referring to the Spanish one.

Nice videos btw!

• Like 1

Thanks! I appreciate that!

I love editing and sharing, so It was a perfect timing with my HT! 😄

Follow me on YouTube

First hair transplant I had it with Dr. Keser. I had 2000 grafts. Overall result it's good but he implanted thick hairs in my hairline which is not great, I thought that he will know that he needs to take hairs from the nape and back of the ears and implant in my hairline... and he also does not use microscope. I have multiples grafts with multiple hairs in my hairline :/ no bueno.

I had a Skype meeting with Hattingen and he told me that he would have to remove some of the hairs from Keser surgery and then reimplant single hairs in my hairline. I think if i'm going to do a second HT i will go with Hattingen as he is romanian like me, very experienced surgeon and he will also come in my city in April so I might go in April for this surgery. Cheers