20 minutes ago, transplantedphil said:

My issue was never about the precise details of what happened between your clinic and that patient, but rather how Dr Bhatti chose to conduct himself publicly. 

As Dr Bhatti was his doctor then releasing that gentleman’s personal information would be considered a breach of doctor patient confidentially. If your argument revolves around the issue of payment (or as you argue that the patient swindled the clinic) then ethically speaking I still do not see how Dr Bhatti’s actions are exempt from this; indeed such reasoning would suggest that any doctor unhappy with the settlement of their patient’s fees would be entitled to use a patient’s personal information against them publicly. 

Whatever the specifics of the case Dr Bhatti’s behaviour was entirely unprofessional and to date I have not seen any other doctor on this network behave in such a fashion.

As for your earlier response to this case I sadly must have missed it.

As mentioned before, we had taken the forum moderator into confidence and asked for permission before posting the Patient information. We have a lot of respect for HRN and it’s members. This is an excellent patient advocacy forum. But, we cannot be used as a punching bag by anyone and can’t watch passively while our hard earned reputation is attacked online. I urge you to reach out to Dr. Bhatti Patients and ask about him and his clinic. He never up-sells. Most of his patient discussions revolve around the conservative approach of not tapping into too much donor in one go and save for the future procedures. If making more money was our goal, then we would have started multiple franchise offices in India (like many other clinics). Dr. Bhatti has only one clinic for a reason- he wants to do all his procedures himself. He is a humble and down to earth person and very easy to talk to. He takes his Patients satisfaction very seriously. After all that, when he gets slandered online with “money accusations”, he is within his rights to defend his good name. You would do the same if you were him.

At the end of the day, you and I can write essays for and against Dr. Bhatti but it is the Patient's that have to do their own due diligence when choosing their HT Surgeon.

I wish you all the best.

Regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

A patient needs to give their own consent for their personal information and images to be released publicly, NOT a forum moderator. Indeed Melvin even had to remind Dr Bhatti to "please make sure you remove the personal information first before posting", which only goes to show that Dr Bhatti did not take that patient's privacy into consideration.

While we could continue debating back and forth over the perceived virtues and vices of Dr Bhatti, I find such a task to be largely redundant. So instead I will return focus to the original question once again;

On 12/30/2019 at 5:04 PM, Looking4HTInshallah said:

Hi guys, I am looking for a hair transplant doctor who is well experienced and who can deliver perfect results - priorities.

Note: So far i have shortlisted DR.Thejinder Bhatti from Darling Buds clinic.

@Looking4HTInshallah I would strongly suggest you check the links I provided and go through all Dr Bhatti's patient postings before shortlisting him for "perfect results", as he clearly does not fit your criteria in anyway whatsoever. The other doctors I suggested (Pathomvanich and Laorwong) i believe would give you a far better chance at a great result, and if you had the finances I'd also look into H&W and Konior - both clinics with near perfect (if not perfect) records and a long history of professionalism and ethical conduct. Whatever you decide I wish you luck :)

10 hours ago, transplantedphil said:

A patient needs to give their own consent for their personal information and images to be released publicly, NOT a forum moderator. Indeed Melvin even had to remind Dr Bhatti to "please make sure you remove the personal information first before posting", which only goes to show that Dr Bhatti did not take that patient's privacy into consideration.

While we could continue debating back and forth over the perceived virtues and vices of Dr Bhatti, I find such a task to be largely redundant. So instead I will return focus to the original question once again;

@Looking4HTInshallah I would strongly suggest you check the links I provided and go through all Dr Bhatti's patient postings before shortlisting him for "perfect results", as he clearly does not fit your criteria in anyway whatsoever. The other doctors I suggested (Pathomvanich and Laorwong) i believe would give you a far better chance at a great result, and if you had the finances I'd also look into H&W and Konior - both clinics with near perfect (if not perfect) records and a long history of professionalism and ethical conduct. Whatever you decide I wish you luck :)

Let's just agree to disagree. You have your mind made up and I do not have the time and energy to "convert" you. As mentioned before, I respect your opinion BUT we fully trust the HT Patients to do their due diligence and make educated decisions. As far as your "advise" goes.....all is can say is .......Thank you, Dr. PHIL :)

Best regards,

California

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, transplantedphil said:

Advice*

Thanks again, Professor Phil😀 

Edited by California

On 1/8/2020 at 4:06 AM, California said:

Let's just agree to disagree. You have your mind made up and I do not have the time and energy to "convert" you. As mentioned before, I respect your opinion BUT we fully trust the HT Patients to do their due diligence and make educated decisions. As far as your "advise" goes.....all is can say is .......Thank you, Dr. PHIL :)

Best regards,

California

I am an ex dr Bhatti patient and as California advised, best to speak to the ex patients...steer clear. I have had 2 transplants and the results are terrible and I also feel I have been charged 2 times and Bhatti has just gone over the same area.