a`a`a`aa.jpg

aaaaaaa.jpg

IMG_1670.JPG

IMG_1863.JPG

IMG_1874.JPG

Edited by Abhinay Singh
  • Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Moderators

This looks very good. I hope you are able to post the final results after the second procedure later.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

1 minute ago, BeHappy said:

This looks very good. I hope you are able to post the final results after the second procedure later.

Thank you so much , sure we will.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:57 PM, nordicwarrior said:

Looks great Eugenix! Looking forward to my transplant

Thank you very much @nordicwarrior

Kind Regards

• 1 year later...
46 minutes ago, HCH said:

Awesome, would love to see his final result !

Thank you sir. Most definitely.

Kind Regards

20 minutes ago, SLA said:

Beautiful results! Since I think I heard that ~25% of Eugenix patients are Caucasian hair types, it would be great to see more NW5-7 results with Caucasian hair.

Thank you sir

Kind Regards

• Administrators

Any updates on this? It’s absolutely incredible 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Any updates on this? It’s absolutely incredible 

Shall be sharing his results soon sir.

Kind Regards

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Shall be sharing his results soon sir.

Thank you Abhinay.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 2/2/2021 at 12:33 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Thank you Abhinay.

Always my pleasure sir.

Kind Regards

49 minutes ago, RandoBrando517 said:

That’s insane how’s the crown look

Thank you. We shall share the results as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

• 5 months later...

Awesome results.  Glad your patient had great donor areas.  I had over 7,000 grafts done 9 years ago when that was a huge number of grafts.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators
On 2/5/2021 at 8:23 AM, Abhinay Singh said:

Thank you. We shall share the results as soon as possible.

Can you share the results?

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Administrators

Tagging @Eugenix Hair Sciences to post an update.

View my thread