2350 FUE grafts, Dec 21, 2019, Dr. Joshua Crose

fuzz916

Just had the surgery done about 4 days ago. He is a newer doc and was local to me.  I like what he had to say so I went with it because he had an opening and the timing was right.  Only time will tell if it turns out the way I was hoping.  I understand it was a risky move based on what other well respected forum members said.  Charged 4.50 a graft.  Used the Artas Robot to harvest most of the hair.  Day of surgery pics.  The back of the head is during surgery.

1BD33465-5C73-4B51-8182-2AB9728A364D.jpeg

42394DBB-8F0F-4CC6-8F20-7DEAA8F7C1C5.jpeg

87E8CD2A-973C-4DDA-9276-069CA2CF35E8.jpeg

65BC240C-8D71-4483-8D3B-4FF886935F93.jpeg

822F2970-8A14-4A66-984D-C05121CBC244.jpeg

61B4A623-1561-4225-B701-BAE8E4A2EC8A.jpeg

Edited by fuzz916

• Administrators

Happy growing I hope you get a good result😊

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators

Dr. Crose had some negative things to say about Feridunis results. After telling him to practice manual FUE, he told me he’s filling a lawsuit against artas. I truly hope this patient turned out okay. Dr. Crose should learn some humility.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 8/19/2020 at 6:31 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dr. Crose had some negative things to say about Feridunis results. After telling him to practice manual FUE, he told me he’s filling a lawsuit against artas. I truly hope this patient turned out okay. Dr. Crose should learn some humility.

Couple of questions. Who is Feridunis?

And what a joke. Can we remove him from the list of recommended surgeons on this forum?

• 5 months later...
On 8/19/2020 at 4:31 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hey Melvin.  As you know I started a new thread about a potential second procedure.  I decided to look up my old thread and noticed what you wrote there.  What is this all about?  Thanks a bunch.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, fuzz916 said:

Hey Melvin.  As you know I started a new thread about a potential second procedure.  I decided to look up my old thread and noticed what you wrote there.  What is this all about?  Thanks a bunch.

You never updated us with the results. Can you please share the results with us?

View my thread

• Administrators

Thanks for updating us, given the number of grafts. I can fairly say the growth was below optimal. Close to 2,400 grafts should have given you a strong hairline. Are you planning on going back to the same surgeon? 

View my thread