Looking for HT

Finally did it !! 3112 grafts- Eugenix, New Delhi, India(NO FINASTERIDE)

id still swap places with you in a heartbeat regarding 10 to 12 months results situation.. 

Theres nothing surer that is gonna be fab.. Hairline, temple points, crown still intact etc etc.. NW 1 territory by Christmas 

Call it a hunch...... 

Z

25 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

id still swap places with you in a heartbeat regarding 10 to 12 months results situation.. 

Theres nothing surer that is gonna be fab.. Hairline, temple points, crown still intact etc etc.. NW 1 territory by Christmas 

Call it a hunch...... 

Z

Haha...Thanks bud. Only time will tell but thanks for the motovation🙏😃

No problem mate.... And thank you for such detailed informed and impartial updates 

You do this forum and its members a great service... All the way down to the clarity of your pics.. I'll be updating my 5 month shortly.. How the hell am I meant to follow that post of yours 😂

Speak soon 

4 hours ago, Zoomster said:

No problem mate.... And thank you for such detailed informed and impartial updates 

You do this forum and its members a great service... All the way down to the clarity of your pics.. I'll be updating my 5 month shortly.. How the hell am I meant to follow that post of yours 😂

Speak soon 

Thanks bud. Your 5 month post is going to blow away lot of minds 😝

I can see an improvment since your last update. Even though its slight. You are a slow grower but it's where you will be after 12 months is your overall goal to keep in mind. 

Don't beat yourself up by thinking you are losing out on growth because you don't take medication.  Transplanted hair does not need medication. I'm proof of that, I never had taken any medication whatsoever and very fortunately I have great growth. 

Your updates and pictures have been great. You are on a great healthy routine of diet and exercise as well which is a great help and will stand to you for the coming months and beyond for good growth. I have no doubt you will be in a great position in 6 or 7 months from now. You have a lot to look forward to. Happy growing .

Paddy

9 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

I can see an improvment since your last update. Even though its slight. You are a slow grower but it's where you will be after 12 months is your overall goal to keep in mind. 

Don't beat yourself up by thinking you are losing out on growth because you don't take medication.  Transplanted hair does not need medication. I'm proof of that, I never had taken any medication whatsoever and very fortunately I have great growth. 

Your updates and pictures have been great. You are on a great healthy routine of diet and exercise as well which is a great help and will stand to you for the coming months and beyond for good growth. I have no doubt you will be in a great position in 6 or 7 months from now. You have a lot to look forward to. Happy growing .

Paddy

Thank you Paddy. I do feel motivated with yours and zoomster support :)

Hopefully this will improve further.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Month 5 update

Dear all

I hope you and your family are well and safe in these uncertain times.

Today, I have completed exact 5 months since I got my HT done with Eugenix , New Delhi, India with the involvement of Dr Sethi, Dr Arika Bansal and the technicians.

Please see below the pictures which will give you an insight on my progress so far and comparison between month 4 and month 5.

As you can see, the transplanted hair is getting longer, giving an illusion of denser look. In terms of new hair, the parts which have been patchy are not seeing any new growth at this stage. There have been new tiny hair in some areas though which is a positive sign and provides some comfort and motivation.

My areas of concern right now are the mid frontal and the left temple. It is worrying but as many have suggested to give atleast 6 months, I still have another month to go. Being positive and patient but I have to admit that it is a very challenging part of the journey.

I would like to share my daily schedule that I believe will help the grafts to nourish and hopefully the ones in the dormant state can wake up too.

Daily schedule:

Diet

150gm protein- lean meat

Good carbs only

Good fats only

Homemade smoothie- Spinach, kale, apple, ginger, lime juice, mint leaf

3 litre water

Raw onions incorporated in diet and yes, I hate the smell

Exercise

5 km run- Sweat helps to open the pores and increase the blood circulation

Light weight lifting

Laying upside down for 3-5 minutes so the blood rushes to scalp

Hair care:

Revita shampoo

Massage scalp everyday- 3-5 minutes- Avacado oil

Cold water after shower. Read that blood rushes to scalp to keep the temp. warm, if cold water hits the head.

Vitamins and minerals:

2 x Hair burst

MSM- 1- 2 caps daily

So if I ask myself, Am I happy right now? I would say not 100% as areas of concern have not seen any new growth apart from existing hair getting longer. Only Month 6 will tell how things pan out. However, it definitely looks denser due to the longer length of the hair.

I appreciate anyone following my progress and any comments, advice and suggestions are welcome.

Stay safe !!

Regards 

AirBrush_20200522111603.jpg

AirBrush_20200522111733.jpg

AirBrush_20200522111905.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112036.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112203.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112332.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112442.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112643.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112836.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112912.jpg

Screenshot_20200522-113021_Photoshop Express.jpg

PSX_20200522_113150.jpg

PSX_20200522_113451.jpg

PSX_20200522_113924.jpg

PSX_20200522_114421.jpg

PSX_20200522_114527.jpg

PSX_20200522_114632.jpg

PSX_20200522_141056.jpg

20200522_135931.jpg

PSX_20200522_140742.jpg

PSX_20200522_140854.jpg

Sir, don't be disappointed as we have seen slow growth in at least 5 to 6% of our patients and Nelson is among them. His growth had started after 5 months only. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  Representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences
Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

23 minutes ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Sir, don't be disappointed as we have seen slow growth in at least 5 to 6% of our patients and Nelson is among them. His growth had started after 5 months only. 

Thank you Abhinay for the motivation :) I am excited to see how the next few months will be in terms of new growth :)

Wish you luck for the coming months. Sorry if I missed your earlier posts, but why aren't you taking Finasteride? You could lose a lot more hair in six months. So even with a good HT it may not look optimal.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, watterot said:

Wish you luck for the coming months. Sorry if I missed your earlier posts, but why aren't you taking Finasteride? You could lose a lot more hair in six months. So even with a good HT it may not look optimal.

Thanks mate. My native hair has been the same since past 10 years so I doubt if I will lose it at a very progressive rate and thats not a worry for me at this moment.

Yes , wont be taking Finasteride is its not for the transplanted hair anyways, even though it may reduce the waiting time for growth.

Edited by Looking for HT

Keep growing your hair out. I think the illusion of density is a critical part of the process. @Zoomster @paddyirishman and myself are all in this with you eagerly  awaiting the great leaps in appearance. It feels good to know there is a band of Eugenix brothers out there who all had surgery around the same time. Seeing our collective progress has given me good perspective on the range of outcomes after 5 months. Up to now, you and I are on the slower side, but I remain bullish on a 12 month timeline. Keep the faith, brother. We are all in this with you!

1 hour ago, Fluffhead said:

Keep growing your hair out. I think the illusion of density is a critical part of the process. @Zoomster @paddyirishman and myself are all in this with you eagerly  awaiting the great leaps in appearance. It feels good to know there is a band of Eugenix brothers out there who all had surgery around the same time. Seeing our collective progress has given me good perspective on the range of outcomes after 5 months. Up to now, you and I are on the slower side, but I remain bullish on a 12 month timeline. Keep the faith, brother. We are all in this with you!

Thank you very much mate. I get so much motivation from yourself and other Eugenix patients as you are right that we all had Surgeries almost same time. Actually it was a coincidence that a fellow Irish @Zoomster had surgery the same days like myself. I am very excited for him @paddyirishman is the most positive person I have ever come across😝 Thank you all. @Fluffhead Your progress looks amazing and I am keeping my fingers crossed for improvement in month 6 😃

Have a great Sunday !!