IMG_8665.JPG

a.jpg

IMG_3136.JPG

IMG_8667 - Copy.JPG

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

4 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Hairline and density is exceptionally  well crafted , totally natural. Congratulations to Dr @Arika and@DrPradeep and all the team @eugenix.

@paddyirishman Thank you Sir.

• Thanks 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:23 AM, mosd said:

how many grafts was used for temples?

200 grafts were implanted in temple.

Kind Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dear Sir,

thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Kind Regards