Low density FUE Result – 7 Months After – 2850 Grafts – HDC Hair Clinic

Many times, we have high Norwood patients with below average donors, requesting hair Transplantation.

Sometimes however they are mis leaded by posted results showing high densities and high number of grafts.

The first thing that HDC Hair Clinic is doing, is to guide them to have realistic expectations. They need to know what they are getting and if they are satisfied with a low density but natural look then we proceed.

We decided to post one such a result which is different from the ones we posted in the past.

This is a 30 years old patient that wants to cover his whole baldness without depleting his donor. HDC Started with the 1stFUE for 2850 grafts and he will continue as planed with 2ndFUE with about 2500 grafts or more if the donor allows.

You can see the low-density natural result from all angles. Notice the naturality and the maintenance of good donor achieved by the fact that grafts have been extracted evenly over the whole donor area.

I hope this post will give light to patients in this category.

Before

1_zps93kimo2w.jpg

2_zps7hlzamtn.jpg

3_zpsltqnirjo.jpg

4_zps3t42kuom.jpg

6_zpswjnkzlhc.jpg

5_zpstnsbbhir.jpg

7_zpsh6b2cbqh.jpg

Immediately after

8_zps2kiwjjcj.jpg

9_zps8wnvsjix.jpg

7 Months after

10_zpsfok0x6dh.jpg

11_zpsqmrarzl6.jpg

12_zpsvwdslokl.jpg

13_zpsa0f6dnee.jpg

14_zpswrpuuwf9.jpg

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741

• Administrators

Great job, I really like how the hair was feathered towards the back, this makes it look like a natural balding pattern. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.