California Recommended Surgeon

I need a hair transplant to fix the hair that was lost on the right side of my head.  The hair line also has bald spots on the right side.  The hair loss was due to a previous hair transplant surgery.  I have had two.  Please let me know what surgeons you recommend or if a hairpiece for that small area will work.  

Thanks

Edited by hairdisaster21

There are lots of California docs recommended on this forum, so I'd start off by utilizing the recommended surgeons tab. After a bit of research, narrow it down to 2-3 surgeons and set up consultations with them to discuss your specific situation, and then compare their suggestions and see which one you feel most comfortable with. Many of them will do Skype consultations if you live far away from them as well. 

And of course, if you have specific questions about Dr. Mohebi, shoot me a message and I'll be happy to answer what I can. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56