7``.jpg

7`.jpg

000.jpg

0.jpg

00.jpg

00000000.jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

6 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

@Abhinay Singh exceptional result and marvellous improvement for only 1800 grafts used, the patient must be over the moon with delight. Congratulations to him and all the team @Eugenix Hair Science

.............Paddy............

Thank you Sir for appreciating our work and yes patient is really happy with his result.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 10 months later...

Awesome result for so few grafts..and only 10 months too.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

On 11/11/2020 at 4:53 PM, JohnAC71 said:

Definitely 👏 be nice to have a final update for this one now it’s been over 18 months. 

Agreed.

John, do you think Eugenix DHT technique commits you to FUE or DHT for future HTs? At this moment I'm thinking Eugenix is the way to go for my crown, but my hairline was FUT and people have suggested I stick with that. 

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

If I was you I would consult with them and find out what your options might be? Im choosing them because I am maxed out on FUT and FUE. I now need BHT with they excel with.

Like you say you could have another decent size FUT left in the bank, especially as your first was 2000 grafts. How is your scar? 

Edited by JohnAC71

[not trying to derail a thread but it's relevant to the Eugenix method]

Scar is fine and not noticeable at all, I don't even know it's there. I don't know anything about this DHT thing at all to be honest - is it more along the lines with FUE in that it may be best once strip is exhausted?

DHT is the FUE method done in reverse. What is done in DHT is the slits are made 1st and then the graft extractions so the out of body time for the grafts are minimal- I think not more than a few minutes. Eugenix claims with this method, graft survival is near 100%. Since Dr. Sethi and Bansal, pioneered this technique in 2013 (I think) some other  FUE surgeons have adapted this method.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Great results in the most difficult area to cover. Well done with the number of grafts used.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...