Yet another hairline augmentation at Eugenix!

The index patient was 30 years old.

His details are:

Total grafts: 2520
Scalp: 2520
Grade - 3V

Donor site: Scalp
Donor quality: Good
Hair caliber: Good

Below are his results after 11 months.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4`.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8`.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

z.jpg

z5.jpg

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

22 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Great result. But again I’m wondering why extractions are limited to occipital and parietal areas only? Arent the single grafts and thinner hairs for the front hairline more available in the temporal areas?

Indian hair characteristics are literally the very best for hair transplantation and extremely forgiving.    

On 12/17/2019 at 1:38 AM, paddyirishman said:

Outstanding improvement to the patient. That hairline is so natural and suits the patients face perfectly, nobody could ever tell he had a hair transplantation. 

Congratulations to the patient and all the team @Eugenix Hair Science

................Paddy............

Thank you Sir.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:58 AM, LonelyGraft said:

Great result. But again I’m wondering why extractions are limited to occipital and parietal areas only? Arent the single grafts and thinner hairs for the front hairline more available in the temporal areas?

Sometimes the “thin and light” hair for the hairline is not available in the temporal area, rather available in the nape of the neck.  Sometimes the temporal area is affected by thinning or reverse thinning.

Kind Regards

8 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

I understand this but I also believe donor homogenization for fue is pretty important too. @Abhinay Singh has avoided this question of mine in another thread also

Hello Sir, I regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please DM the link of your post to assist you further.

Kind Regards

7 hours ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Sometimes the “thin and light” hair for the hairline is not available in the temporal area, rather available in the nape of the neck.  Sometimes the temporal area is affected by thinning or reverse thinning.

Hi abhinay

it looks like the nape wasn’t utilized in this case either. The patient had thinning in his temporal areas? It doesn’t look like it based on his preop

5 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Hi abhinay

it looks like the nape wasn’t utilized in this case either. The patient had thinning in his temporal areas? It doesn’t look like it based on his preop

Sir, The decision of strategising the placement of the grafts for the hairline, depending upon the thickness and potential future miniaturisation affecting the donor area are taken clinically by the doctors out of their vast experience of more than 10 years of practice of only hair restoration.

Please refer to the following video of Dr Sethi wherein he is giving the clear concept of hair line designing. 

https://youtu.be/Sf9xwD3h2PM

You are welcome to ask more questions regarding this. 
According to Drs Sethi and Bansal the hairline is the “rate limiting” step of the whole procedure.

Kind Regards

22 minutes ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Sir, The decision of strategising the placement of the grafts for the hairline, depending upon the thickness and potential future miniaturisation affecting the donor area are taken clinically by the doctors out of their vast experience of more than 10 years of practice of only hair restoration.

Please refer to the following video of Dr Sethi wherein he is giving the clear concept of hair line designing. 

https://youtu.be/Sf9xwD3h2PM

You are welcome to ask more questions regarding this. 
According to Drs Sethi and Bansal the hairline is the “rate limiting” step of the whole procedure.

Abhinay

thats a wonderful detailed video. But at the 11:45 mark the doctor states that occipital hairs are inappropriate for the hairline. He also states finer hairs for the hairline are usually found behind/above the ear or nape (both of which are untouched in this case). 

so I’m still left wondering:

1. why are the temporal areas untouched? Did this patient have thinner areas here as you mentioned? Where were the thinner hairs extracted from?

2. I’ve seen a common trend in Eugenix posted cases where the donor extraction does not fully extend out to the temporal areas. Any reason for this?

7 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Abhinay

thats a wonderful detailed video. But at the 11:45 mark the doctor states that occipital hairs are inappropriate for the hairline. He also states finer hairs for the hairline are usually found behind/above the ear or nape (both of which are untouched in this case). 

so I’m still left wondering:

1. why are the temporal areas untouched? Did this patient have thinner areas here as you mentioned? Where were the thinner hairs extracted from?

2. I’ve seen a common trend in Eugenix posted cases where the donor extraction does not fully extend out to the temporal areas. Any reason for this?

Sir, Let's have a video consultation with Dr Arika or Dr Pradeep for a detailed discussion on your above queries. 

Kind Regards

11 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

I could’ve sworn they posted here? Can they not reply?

Sir, Certainly I will ask the doctors to reply to your query once they get some time from their busiest schedule of Nov-Dec-Jan. 

Still I would encourage you to talk to the doctors for your potential consultation. 
Thank you

• Like 1

Kind Regards