HLC Ankara Turkey - Hair Transplant Journey - 3,205 Grafts FUE

Mane_man2019

Hi All,

Apologies for the delay. Here is my 4 1/2 week update. Very slow change but I feel that things are getting thicker.... Appreciate your thoughts??? Also, seeing this playback when its wet, it definitely looks thin but when I am in not such harsh lights its much more favorable. 

• Like 1

On 2/16/2020 at 4:43 PM, Mane_man2019 said:

Sorry for the delay in posting! I am going through a move from Chicago to NYC so life has been hectic! Posting an update now and I will be sure to post another one next week. :)

NYC?..🗽nice! 

Just saw your 4.5 month update...progress still looking good and as it should...don’t worry about it looking thin, still early in the game, I truly saw an improvement even from months 12-15 and up to 18 in the form of ht hair thickening and maturity.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello! Not sure how many people are still following but wanted to provide an update for those who read the thread. Im at my 7 month update and have posted a new video for those who want to see. Happy growing everyone!

@Mane_man2019 everything looks great! Very happy for you. Thanks for documenting everything so thoroughly and honestly on YouTube especially...

I think the most impressive is how natural it looks, the donor is impeccable and the hairline is thick. Meanwhile they really targeted the problem areas further back.

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

Final Update - overall VERY happy with the results and wish I wasn't so scared to do it in the first place. Truly life changing. It's not 100% full in all areas but it exceeded my expectations and I would definitely do it again. I have full coverage and no one can tell I've had anything done. Best of luck to those who decide to get one done and make sure you do your research. 

All the best,
ManeMan

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, T95good said:

Glad to see this final update, I am scheduled to go to HLC in two weeks in part due to your videos. Lmk if you have any advice for someone going there!

Best of luck. You're in good hands. Definitely recommend connecting with others you meet there and to stay in touch. It helps bouncing progress and questions off others who are dealing with things at the exact same time as you. Also, they were very open to photos and questions so don't be afraid to ask anything or to get some shots of the procedure. Also, they are more than happy to give you more local anesthesia so don't be afraid to ask for more if you need it. Happy growing!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mane_man2019 said:

Hello! My final update is above. Thanks!

Couple questions... did your hair go through the rough texture phase? And did you send this HLC for feedback on the thinner side? 

12 hours ago, MachoVato said:

Couple questions... did your hair go through the rough texture phase? And did you send this HLC for feedback on the thinner side? 

Yes the hair definitely went through that phase and is still going through it. I've had rough curly hair my whole life so it was easier to hide it. Nothing a little pomade can't fix though. No I never went back to HLC on the thin spots. I would definitely go back (especially if I thin more down the road) but thin spots aren't noticeable enough when I do my hair for me to be overly concerned with.