Asmed dr. Koray 2652 uf FUE

Frankyeboy

6 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Ah think that's the first I've heard of them drawing a hairline after shaving the head to be honest. Couple of  cases here (Kristoff, Lordbaldwin. Templerunner, JayLDD for example), in their write up's mention the initial hairline was drawn in the consultation alongside donor area being examined/measured. Maybe something has changed.

Anyway the issue is not the draw but the result in density and doubles.

Asmed gave me 90% warranty in regrowth.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Ah think that's the first I've heard of them drawing a hairline after shaving the head to be honest. Couple of  cases here (Kristoff, Lordbaldwin. Templerunner, JayLDD for example), in their write up's mention the initial hairline was drawn in the consultation alongside donor area being examined/measured. Maybe something has changed.

I had a transplant done at asmed this november and had the hairline drawn before shaving, then refined afterwards. Same for all the other patients I saw, bit strange his case was different. Perhaps they were in a rush?

Sorry about your poor results franky. I agree with what Matt told you that the work on your temples was unnecessary as they already looked good. They did a great job on them as Asmed usually does and they’re underrated in that regard but the very thick temples just makes your lower density hairline stand out more. Your situation isn’t terrible though, you just need to research some of the top doctors in your budget and meet with some in person. The soft doubles wouldn’t look bad and be too noticeable if the density was increased. My situation was VERY similar to yours before my surgery. My temples are in good shape and my hairline wasn’t awful and I had receded more on my right side which is what bothered me the most styling my hair. 1500 grafts was what was supposedly transplanted. The yield so far is not good but the biggest issue I have is damaged cobblestoned skin in my recipient area which you don’t have at least. Good luck in the future. 

I Sam,

I think that you can value a transplant comparing expected density with obtained.

Density expected was 48 uf per centimeter square. We are really far form this result. This is not good a result. 

i went to asmed for right temple, if you couldn’t do it was not a problem. Say me and I come back with my money. 

with 2600 grafts i should have obtained a good density. not having obtained denisty, grafts have been lost

Edited by Frankyeboy

And who knows how many others there are around who can't "see the light", think that in an Italian forum, the Frankyboy report is visible (after being deleted and then put back 2/3 times) but no one can  comment, not even the owner of the report, who must send private messages to the administrator who will decide whether to publish them or not.  Absurd