2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@sunnybadhair

Please see and respond.

Melvin, also I’m not too sure why you need another photo...as I have already added enough photos, with long hair and with out Smp and without a comb over. I will add the pics, but again, I have already provided these pics and they are shocking! No density what so ever on the top left and right. Also, it is actually agonising for me to grow my hair, as it looks horrific, so please bare with me, I will grow it out for the next week or 2 and show you again.

Just now, sunnybadhair said:

Melvin, I will do in due course. As I have already advised you I am having to shave my hair, so I am going to have to grow it out, unless you just want a pic with basically grade 0.5 on it, so please, bare with me and I will show you the evidence

No, because then I can’t gauge the results. I would like to see your hair at least 2-3 inches long. Until I can accurately see quality photos, I respectfully cannot comment whether the procedures failed. I think every patient has the right to be dissatisfied, but we (the community) need quality before and after photos to agree. The photos should be in similar lighting and with similar hairstyles. 

For example, if you buzzed your head before surgery, and do so now, please share the comparison. However, if you had long hair before, and shave your head now, that is not a fair comparison. Until then, there’s not much I can say about these particular results. Although, I will say the previous rep deserved to be banned. 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

1 minute ago, sunnybadhair said:

Melvin, also I’m not too sure why you need another photo...as I have already added enough photos, with long hair and with out Smp and without a comb over. I will add the pics, but again, I have already provided these pics and they are shocking! No density what so ever on the top left and right. Also, it is actually agonising for me to grow my hair, as it looks horrific, so please bare with me, I will grow it out for the next week or 2 and show you again.

The photos you added are horrific in quality, they’re in dim lighting, and overall just bad. If you’re saying its a failure, and the clinic presented high quality pictures to rebuttal your statements, we ask that you provide some comparable high quality photos to show the actual results.  

Again, please see my previous post to get an idea on how and where you should take photos. Preferably, they should be in natural outdoor lighting, or in brighter bathroom lighting, where we can actually see your hair. 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

35 minutes ago, sunnybadhair said:

California? Have you managed to work out your next excuse for ignoring me again! I have asked you a question about why you’re fabricating the truth and you have finally responded with this pathetic excuse, when I can see on your profile you have been active and on top of that, you have the ignorance to reply to users who are commenting on my post and try and protect Bhatti’s rep, yet you still haven’t responded to a question I have asked you around 6 months ago?!? You service is almost as poor as the doctor you represent. 

Hi Sunnybadhair,

With all due respect, using a condescending tone and insulting others does not help anyone or anything. I had mentioned in my post that you are not taking finasteride and you had responded by saying that you did take it for 6 months as was prescribed by the Doctor. I stand corrected. Whether you were advised to keep taking it long term or not, I do not know and hence do not want to comment on. Not sure where you found me "fabricating the truth". These personal attacks come across in bad taste and frankly do not deserve a response because I would like to stay within the limits of decency. 

I would encourage you to have a constructive conversation on how we can help you in achieving your optimal HT results that would make you happy. This bashing, personal attacks and insults are not productive.

Thank you,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I am amazed to read this on Dr. Bahatti, I know two happy local clients from my country and even one of his representors, a really cool guy with good knowledge on HTs, I am sorry to read your story.

Doron Harati - Hair transplet representor and advisor, I am working with only LEGIT clinics in Europe and India such as: HDC (Cyprus), Darling Buds (India) and others.. that use only MICROSCOPE FUE, HTs procedures are done by Doctors, also advice for repair HTs like I had and set video calls with the clinics.

Feel free to contact me on private, I give DISCOUNTS for the clinics bundles, info, customer support before and after the procedure, on Facebook, WhatsApp, video calls, all about HTs.

https://www.facebook.com/doron.harati

13 hours ago, California said:

Hi Sunnybadhair,

With all due respect, using a condescending tone and insulting others does not help anyone or anything. I had mentioned in my post that you are not taking finasteride and you had responded by saying that you did take it for 6 months as was prescribed by the Doctor. I stand corrected. Whether you were advised to keep taking it long term or not, I do not know and hence do not want to comment on. Not sure where you found me "fabricating the truth". These personal attacks come across in bad taste and frankly do not deserve a response because I would like to stay within the limits of decency. 

I would encourage you to have a constructive conversation on how we can help you in achieving your optimal HT results that would make you happy. This bashing, personal attacks and insults are not productive.

Thank you,

California

Hi California. With all due respect, you commented on my post, without knowing the full facts and you fabricated to truth...

Also, you advised on the badhair post that you had been away, due to personal reasons but as I advised I have seen you commenting on another post since and on the bad hair post, your response was that you would get back to me...well I’m waiting and now you’re backing down as you have been exposed. Simple question I asked you...who told you I had not taken the medicine or did you just make this up? due to the fact you’re ignoring my questions, makes me come to the conclusion you’re lying. Simple, if you deal with pure facts, then there wouldn’t be a problem.

as for a constructive conversation...your dr one minute thinks my hair transplant was a success and the next minute he feels I need an additional 500 grafts free of charge?! How can you have a constructive conversation with someone who is constantly changing their mind and as I have already advised, I wouldn’t trust your or your clinic to assist me with my hair issues, again you haven’t answered a simple question I have asked you, which I very similar to bhatti, who couldn’t explain why my 2 transplants had been a failure, instead offering a free top up, which more than likely, going from past experience would have been a failure.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sunnybadhair said:

Hi California. With all due respect, you commented on my post, without knowing the full facts and you fabricated to truth...

Also, you advised on the badhair post that you had been away, due to personal reasons but as I advised I have seen you commenting on another post since and on the bad hair post, your response was that you would get back to me...well I’m waiting and now you’re backing down as you have been exposed. Simple question I asked you...who told you I had not taken the medicine or did you just make this up? due to the fact you’re ignoring my questions, makes me come to the conclusion you’re lying. Simple, if you deal with pure facts, then there wouldn’t be a problem.

as for a constructive conversation...your dr one minute thinks my hair transplant was a success and the next minute he feels I need an additional 500 grafts free of charge?! How can you have a constructive conversation with someone who is constantly changing their mind and as I have already advised, I wouldn’t trust your or your clinic to assist me with my hair issues, again you haven’t answered a simple question I have asked you, which I very similar to bhatti, who couldn’t explain why my 2 transplants had been a failure, instead offering a free top up, which more than likely, going from past experience would have been a failure.

I guess you have made up your mind to stay focussed on accusations and insults. I do not need to "fabricate" anything. Wow!........"exposed"........doing what? .....Mr. Sherlock Holmes? I had been away from this forum for many months. A post or two in 4-5 months does not prove that "I was here". You are welcome to believe what you want to believe. I really do not have the time to go on this back and forth with you. 

As Melvin has rightly asked you to do, please post your pictures (when possible and feasible) and then let the community have a discussion on how your HT results can be judged. Until then, if you choose to keep up with your insults, please be my guest. But I hope you do not expect me to respond. 

I wish you all the best.

Regards,

California

Edited by California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

On 5/22/2020 at 3:08 AM, sunnybadhair said:

Hi Melvin, I don’t feel there should be an issue with Badresults replying on my comments...this is building a picture for the onlookers...I made the mistake by going back to Bhakti twice and Badhair just made one mistake, of going to Bhakti once. But if he went, he more than likely would have had a 2nd failed transplant. The reason I am annoyed is 2nd transplant, I didn’t even go through Shera, it was direct through Bhatti, I spoke with Bhatti and explained exactly what my worries were and what I wanted, to which I was assured the result would be as expected...but it was all just lies to get money. I personally don’t even want my money back, as Melvin can vouch for(WhatsApp messages I have sent to him) which show all I want to do is make others aware, Bhatti will promise you the world and delivers shocking results

Just curious, like what sunny asked would it be an issue if I comment on this post?