2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@sunnybadhair

Please see and respond.

Melvin, also I’m not too sure why you need another photo...as I have already added enough photos, with long hair and with out Smp and without a comb over. I will add the pics, but again, I have already provided these pics and they are shocking! No density what so ever on the top left and right. Also, it is actually agonising for me to grow my hair, as it looks horrific, so please bare with me, I will grow it out for the next week or 2 and show you again.

• Administrators
Just now, sunnybadhair said:

Melvin, I will do in due course. As I have already advised you I am having to shave my hair, so I am going to have to grow it out, unless you just want a pic with basically grade 0.5 on it, so please, bare with me and I will show you the evidence

No, because then I can’t gauge the results. I would like to see your hair at least 2-3 inches long. Until I can accurately see quality photos, I respectfully cannot comment whether the procedures failed. I think every patient has the right to be dissatisfied, but we (the community) need quality before and after photos to agree. The photos should be in similar lighting and with similar hairstyles. 

For example, if you buzzed your head before surgery, and do so now, please share the comparison. However, if you had long hair before, and shave your head now, that is not a fair comparison. Until then, there’s not much I can say about these particular results. Although, I will say the previous rep deserved to be banned. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, sunnybadhair said:

Melvin, also I’m not too sure why you need another photo...as I have already added enough photos, with long hair and with out Smp and without a comb over. I will add the pics, but again, I have already provided these pics and they are shocking! No density what so ever on the top left and right. Also, it is actually agonising for me to grow my hair, as it looks horrific, so please bare with me, I will grow it out for the next week or 2 and show you again.

The photos you added are horrific in quality, they’re in dim lighting, and overall just bad. If you’re saying its a failure, and the clinic presented high quality pictures to rebuttal your statements, we ask that you provide some comparable high quality photos to show the actual results.  

Again, please see my previous post to get an idea on how and where you should take photos. Preferably, they should be in natural outdoor lighting, or in brighter bathroom lighting, where we can actually see your hair. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

35 minutes ago, sunnybadhair said:

California? Have you managed to work out your next excuse for ignoring me again! I have asked you a question about why you’re fabricating the truth and you have finally responded with this pathetic excuse, when I can see on your profile you have been active and on top of that, you have the ignorance to reply to users who are commenting on my post and try and protect Bhatti’s rep, yet you still haven’t responded to a question I have asked you around 6 months ago?!? You service is almost as poor as the doctor you represent. 

Hi Sunnybadhair,

With all due respect, using a condescending tone and insulting others does not help anyone or anything. I had mentioned in my post that you are not taking finasteride and you had responded by saying that you did take it for 6 months as was prescribed by the Doctor. I stand corrected. Whether you were advised to keep taking it long term or not, I do not know and hence do not want to comment on. Not sure where you found me "fabricating the truth". These personal attacks come across in bad taste and frankly do not deserve a response because I would like to stay within the limits of decency. 

I would encourage you to have a constructive conversation on how we can help you in achieving your optimal HT results that would make you happy. This bashing, personal attacks and insults are not productive.

Thank you,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I am amazed to read this on Dr. Bahatti, I know two happy local clients from my country and even one of his representors, a really cool guy with good knowledge on HTs, I am sorry to read your story.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

13 hours ago, California said:

Hi Sunnybadhair,

With all due respect, using a condescending tone and insulting others does not help anyone or anything. I had mentioned in my post that you are not taking finasteride and you had responded by saying that you did take it for 6 months as was prescribed by the Doctor. I stand corrected. Whether you were advised to keep taking it long term or not, I do not know and hence do not want to comment on. Not sure where you found me "fabricating the truth". These personal attacks come across in bad taste and frankly do not deserve a response because I would like to stay within the limits of decency. 

I would encourage you to have a constructive conversation on how we can help you in achieving your optimal HT results that would make you happy. This bashing, personal attacks and insults are not productive.

Thank you,

California

Hi California. With all due respect, you commented on my post, without knowing the full facts and you fabricated to truth...

Also, you advised on the badhair post that you had been away, due to personal reasons but as I advised I have seen you commenting on another post since and on the bad hair post, your response was that you would get back to me...well I’m waiting and now you’re backing down as you have been exposed. Simple question I asked you...who told you I had not taken the medicine or did you just make this up? due to the fact you’re ignoring my questions, makes me come to the conclusion you’re lying. Simple, if you deal with pure facts, then there wouldn’t be a problem.

as for a constructive conversation...your dr one minute thinks my hair transplant was a success and the next minute he feels I need an additional 500 grafts free of charge?! How can you have a constructive conversation with someone who is constantly changing their mind and as I have already advised, I wouldn’t trust your or your clinic to assist me with my hair issues, again you haven’t answered a simple question I have asked you, which I very similar to bhatti, who couldn’t explain why my 2 transplants had been a failure, instead offering a free top up, which more than likely, going from past experience would have been a failure.

2 hours ago, sunnybadhair said:

Hi California. With all due respect, you commented on my post, without knowing the full facts and you fabricated to truth...

Also, you advised on the badhair post that you had been away, due to personal reasons but as I advised I have seen you commenting on another post since and on the bad hair post, your response was that you would get back to me...well I’m waiting and now you’re backing down as you have been exposed. Simple question I asked you...who told you I had not taken the medicine or did you just make this up? due to the fact you’re ignoring my questions, makes me come to the conclusion you’re lying. Simple, if you deal with pure facts, then there wouldn’t be a problem.

as for a constructive conversation...your dr one minute thinks my hair transplant was a success and the next minute he feels I need an additional 500 grafts free of charge?! How can you have a constructive conversation with someone who is constantly changing their mind and as I have already advised, I wouldn’t trust your or your clinic to assist me with my hair issues, again you haven’t answered a simple question I have asked you, which I very similar to bhatti, who couldn’t explain why my 2 transplants had been a failure, instead offering a free top up, which more than likely, going from past experience would have been a failure.

I guess you have made up your mind to stay focussed on accusations and insults. I do not need to "fabricate" anything. Wow!........"exposed"........doing what? .....Mr. Sherlock Holmes? I had been away from this forum for many months. A post or two in 4-5 months does not prove that "I was here". You are welcome to believe what you want to believe. I really do not have the time to go on this back and forth with you. 

As Melvin has rightly asked you to do, please post your pictures (when possible and feasible) and then let the community have a discussion on how your HT results can be judged. Until then, if you choose to keep up with your insults, please be my guest. But I hope you do not expect me to respond. 

I wish you all the best.

Regards,

California

Edited by California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

On 5/22/2020 at 3:08 AM, sunnybadhair said:

Hi Melvin, I don’t feel there should be an issue with Badresults replying on my comments...this is building a picture for the onlookers...I made the mistake by going back to Bhakti twice and Badhair just made one mistake, of going to Bhakti once. But if he went, he more than likely would have had a 2nd failed transplant. The reason I am annoyed is 2nd transplant, I didn’t even go through Shera, it was direct through Bhatti, I spoke with Bhatti and explained exactly what my worries were and what I wanted, to which I was assured the result would be as expected...but it was all just lies to get money. I personally don’t even want my money back, as Melvin can vouch for(WhatsApp messages I have sent to him) which show all I want to do is make others aware, Bhatti will promise you the world and delivers shocking results

Just curious, like what sunny asked would it be an issue if I comment on this post? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Dear Community,

After much deliberation, we have decided to suspend Dr. Bhatti’s membership. We value the input of the community, and we hear everyone’s concerns loud and clear. 

We want to remind the community that we appreciate the feedback and input, we have come to the conclusion that it would be in everyone’s best interest to sever ties. 

We would like to put this ordeal past us and move forward. If any of you have any additional questions feel free to share them here. 

Moving forward we would like to keep a positive environment, there’s enough division and negativity in this world. We’re all here to restore hair, let’s be civil and move onwards. 

Best wishes,

View my thread

Hey Melvin, just confused on how we went from wanting more pics of @sunnybadhairtransplant to suspending bhatti's membership? Maybe I missed something in between.

Either way, sounds like it was the right move to make. 

Thanks man

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

• 5 months later...
On 6/3/2020 at 5:08 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dear Community,

After much deliberation, we have decided to suspend Dr. Bhatti’s membership. We value the input of the community, and we hear everyone’s concerns loud and clear. 

We want to remind the community that we appreciate the feedback and input, we have come to the conclusion that it would be in everyone’s best interest to sever ties. 

We would like to put this ordeal past us and move forward. If any of you have any additional questions feel free to share them here. 

Moving forward we would like to keep a positive environment, there’s enough division and negativity in this world. We’re all here to restore hair, let’s be civil and move onwards. 

Best wishes,

Hi Melvin,

i just came across this post and noticed that Dr. Bhatti is no more recommended here.

It would be so beneficial to the community if you can mention the reasons of his suspension if possible.

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, HCH said:

Hi Melvin,

i just came across this post and noticed that Dr. Bhatti is no more recommended here.

It would be so beneficial to the community if you can mention the reasons of his suspension if possible.

We received a complaint that one of his employees had try to blackmail a patient. I was provided with proof. We also received several complaints about the results. Overall, we felt we had enough information to remove his recommendation.

View my thread

21 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

We received a complaint that one of his employees had try to blackmail a patient. I was provided with proof. We also received several complaints about the results. Overall, we felt we had enough information to remove his recommendation.

Thanks bro for the clarification. It's really weird how his results turned to be a failure after seeing many successful ones. 

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, HCH said:

Thanks bro for the clarification. It's really weird how his results turned to be a failure after seeing many successful ones. 

Well, there’s no perfect surgeon, it really didn’t come down to a few poor results, because every surgeon has bad results. It really came down to the behavior of his rep. 

View my thread

50 minutes ago, HCH said:

Hi HCH. I assure you Bhattis results aren’t as good as you think...I thought the same and after 2 transplants, I can confirm his results are poor and the customer service and his responses are just as poor if not worse.

9 hours ago, sunnybadhair said:

Hi HCH. I assure you Bhattis results aren’t as good as you think...I thought the same and after 2 transplants, I can confirm his results are poor and the customer service and his responses are just as poor if not worse.

Hi Sunny,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. It's not an easy decision to choose a good surgeon.

Actually i consulted him last year and he wasn't sure i can get a good result as my donor looks poor.

Dr. Setthi "Eugenix" looks more confident about my case but i noticed they do lots of advertisement and most of the operation is done by Technicians. The same applies for Turkish clinics.

It's really difficult to find a skillful surgeon in the Middle East who's operating one patient a day and involved in each step of an HT procedure.

I think your case is not that bad and still can be repaired in the hands of good Doctor.

6 hours ago, HCH said:

Hi Sunny,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. It's not an easy decision to choose a good surgeon.

Actually i consulted him last year and he wasn't sure i can get a good result as my donor looks poor.

Dr. Setthi "Eugenix" looks more confident about my case but i noticed they do lots of advertisement and most of the operation is done by Technicians. The same applies for Turkish clinics.

It's really difficult to find a skillful surgeon in the Middle East who's operating one patient a day and involved in each step of an HT procedure.

I think your case is not that bad and still can be repaired in the hands of good Doctor.

Hi HCH- While that may be true of Eugenix using technicians, every result I have seen on this forum posted by users have been excellent. Eugenix has done wonders even in the most difficult cases in which you wouldn't think anything could be done.

6 hours ago, HCH said:

Hi Sunny,

Hi HCH,

I am surprised Bhatti didn’t take you on...it actually makes me think maybe his heart is in the right place as I assumed he was just a greedy money grabber, well in my case I feel he was anyway. Possibly just his skills are not up to the required standards... 

I have searched Eugenix and I have learnt from my previous mistakes with Bhatti...I have fully researched this time, including other platforms and they do seem promising. 

yes, hopefully I can sort my hair out worth another transplant...only thing is Bhatti has only left me with around 1,000 grafts...so I’m guessing I will have to add my beard hair to future transplants, which I did not want to do. 

All I can say is fool me once, my mistake, fool me twice and im a fool, offering to fool me a 3rd time...no chance Bhatti! Just wish I had not wasted precious grafts and money on the 2nd one! Greed got the better of me and he tried to over charge me when we had agreed upon a discounted rate previously. 

words of advice, your grafts are limited, don’t Waste them on the wrong doctor!

• 4 months later...

Hi sunny sorry what happened with dr Bhatti...I’m actually talking to him now and I can’t believe this...now I’m thinking of running a mile!! I’ve researched 500 hours and the number 1 place in my opinion is eugenix (but only with the premium package of arika bansal or Pradeep sethi) they are producing phenomenal work esp hairline/density and their temporal work,I think I have an easy decision now thanks! Hope you get your hair sorted ASAP bro 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2020 at 2:01 PM, SLA said:
On 12/2/2020 at 2:01 PM, SLA said:

Hi HCH- While that may be true of Eugenix using technicians, every result I have seen on this forum posted by users have been excellent. Eugenix has done wonders even in the most difficult cases in which you wouldn't think anything could be done. 
mate their work they are producing is phenomenal esp their temporal work I’m 💯 % going to them and will be going for arika bansal premium package. 

Hi Ronaldo...yeah be very careful with Bhatti...at first he sounded brilliant...by the second transplant I had found out he was far from brilliant.

I have contacted Eugenix as I have also seen Arika Bansals work and I am very impressed, however they have rejected me as a transplant client...which actually made me feel as though they are a honest company...as Bhatti was just offering me a free top up, which he would then charge me for anyway!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Sunny, sorry to read about your tale. But a very big 'Thank you' for posting about your situation. 

One of the concerns I had when I was investigating which doctor to go with for mine was the serious lack of negative reviews. It seems as if people will only post a review if their results are good, or they are nervous/reluctant to post negative reviews for fear of being sued or whatever. But reviews like yours will help many, many people in the future.

Wishing you the best.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, first of all @Melvin-Moderator apologies for not getting back to you sooner...I have been unable to find the email which was sent to me...want to clarify, I am not accusing Bhatti or his colleague for sending this email...for those that don’t know I had a random email stating it was Melvin and requesting me to remove this review as we could get sued...@Melvin when I saw the email, honestly I just deleted it...but thanks for clarifying it wasn’t you. 

I have been thinking about messaging on here as I’ve had several updates...I have spoken with several drs most have advised me they do not recommend me getting a transplant, as bhatti has implanted the hairs at the front of my head to far apart and I have been advised there’s a chance I could damage these hairs...a doctor advised me the grafts also seemed to be implanted in the wrong angles...not sure about this...but I am getting similar info...can anyone advise...I have had smp on my head, so when it is a grade1, it’s looks decent...any longer and you can see the bad transplant I have had. Hair is long currently, due to showing several drs, so once I shave again, I will also be adding grade 1 hair pics. As of now, pics attached is my current state. Also, I was never fully bold, I was between a Norwood level 2/3...granted I must have lost more of my natural hair.

If anyone has any advice for what I can do, in regards to getting another transplant or not, please let me know. Also, I have very little body hair, so I am unable to use any other donor area beside what I have left on the back and sides of my head and my beard.

ps, yes I know I have lost more of my hair on the top middle of my scalp, this area was only slightly touched up by bhatti.

pps, not forgetting, I had 2 transplants with bhatti and I was assured on both occasions, specifically the 2nd one that the density level would be to a much higher standard than what I have.

thanks all and I look forward to your response, negative/postitive and productive!

0D1F67C6-C558-466B-83C8-6FC82D365FC6.jpeg

93903380-86A4-44A8-8F5C-0F59E8E8CB2F.jpeg

3151249B-2938-49CC-B654-286D1CA09B27.jpeg

5F1008AD-A4C6-460B-AFB1-8B5211F4D2DC.jpeg

B33DFB2E-53C9-4649-9BF8-B252055576BD.jpeg