• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Badresults said:

@Melvin-Moderator unfortunately my results it so bad that I can’t even hide it with comb over. The only way I can hide it by shaving the whole head off.

Will send you tomorrow with natural lighting.

How did you hide it with a comb over in the pictures the clinic posted? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

How did you hide it with a comb over in the pictures the clinic posted? 

@Melvin-Moderator that’s not my picture. It could be @sunnybadhair picture. You can see my pictures when I posted last year First on my thread.  The only different is my non implanted hair has grown longer now where else the hair on implanted area is still the same.

Theres no difference in 1 year on my hair where the surgery was done

Edited by Badresults

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Badresults said:

@Melvin-Moderator that’s not my picture. It could be @sunnybadhair picture. You can see my pictures when I posted last year First on my thread.  The only different is my non implanted hair has grown longer now where else the hair on implanted area is still the same.

Theres no difference in 1 year on my hair where the surgery was done

@Badresults Sorry, I meant to tag @sunnybadhair this is his thread. The message was meant for him not you.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

See edit above

View my thread

19 hours ago, California said:

Hi Abi28,

I just posted a detailed comment which I believe covers the question that you have raised. I am Dr. Bhatti's Rep for North America. If I commit a wrong, that makes it my fault....not Dr. Bhatti's. He would have the responsibility of severing relationship/ties with me if I did cross the line. The Clinic cannot be judged for the action of one employee/rep. No company (anywhere in the world) can function like that. 

I wish you all the best.

Best regards,

California

This is not how the world works and most states do not have those laws. 

might want to rethink that logic. 

Generally, an employer can fire you for having a personal website or blog that it deems inappropriate, with very limited exceptions. Even if you have a non-work related website that you don't access from your office, employers can fire you if they feel the content on your personal site or blog is offensive to them or to potential clients, or reflects badly on the company.

the least you could do is do research about a talk rather than blatantly throw ridiculous statements like “if I represent a clinic, and I mess up, Blame me, not the dr”

a doctor or clinic hires a representative to REPRESENT them. The good and bad. 

it’s funny how you don’t even know the definition of your “part time job”

since research isn’t your cliche, lemme google it for you:

Company Representative means the person or persons at the time designated to act on behalf of the Company by written certificate furnished to the Issuer and the Trustee containing the signature of such person or persons and signed on behalf of the Company by its President or any Vice President.”

anyways I’m looking forward to your response where you will dodge my point and go on a nonsensical circle. Readers on here are smart so all you’re doing is giving us a good laugh. I’d advise Dr Bhatti to reconsider his tactic as many international patients like me use websites and forums like this to research and seeing these types of behaviors def turn us the other way.

”warm regards”,

internet user

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

47 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

This is not how the world works and most states do not have those laws. 

might want to rethink that logic. 

Generally, an employer can fire you for having a personal website or blog that it deems inappropriate, with very limited exceptions. Even if you have a non-work related website that you don't access from your office, employers can fire you if they feel the content on your personal site or blog is offensive to them or to potential clients, or reflects badly on the company.

the least you could do is do research about a talk rather than blatantly throw ridiculous statements like “if I represent a clinic, and I mess up, Blame me, not the dr”

a doctor or clinic hires a representative to REPRESENT them. The good and bad. 

it’s funny how you don’t even know the definition of your “part time job”

since research isn’t your cliche, lemme google it for you:

Company Representative means the person or persons at the time designated to act on behalf of the Company by written certificate furnished to the Issuer and the Trustee containing the signature of such person or persons and signed on behalf of the Company by its President or any Vice President.”

anyways I’m looking forward to your response where you will dodge my point and go on a nonsensical circle. Readers on here are smart so all you’re doing is giving us a good laugh. I’d advise Dr Bhatti to reconsider his tactic as many international patients like me use websites and forums like this to research and seeing these types of behaviors def turn us the other way.

”warm regards”,

internet user

Hi Balding Eagle1,

Unfortunately, you chose the tone of your post to be condescending. You made the "judgement" that research is not my cliche and offered to google the definition of a company representative for me. Just for the record, I have bachelors degree in Engineering and a Masters degree in journalism and public relations. So, I can assure you that I am fully capable of researching and googling!

Beyond the insults, I still do not understand what you are getting at? A Clinic which has been in business for 20 odd years, has thousands of satisfied patients worldwide, is well respected among the Patients and the medical fraternity, is the recipient of dozens of awards of excellence in the country of it's origin, is recommended by all the major hair restoration forums worldwide...........ends up having one of it's reps (out of many reps that represent this clinic) take some really bad action......mind you this has happened the very first time in 2 decades.......The Clinic takes action against the rep as soon as they come to know and severe all ties with him. NOW, what else would you like to see which is not "dodging your point and going into a nonsensical circe"? Would you like to see the Clinic shut down? Would you like the dozens of employees working for that Clinic to lose lose their jobs? Would you like everyone associated with that Clinic to suffer and get penalized and punished for the action of one rep, who made a really bad decision? Please let me know what "you" would want to happen here? 

From our side, we did what was right. I hold on to the conviction that the action of one employee cannot be a reflection on that company. If any company has policies in place that are not ethical, moral and fair, it won't take 20 years for the clients/general public to find out. After representing Dr. Bhatti in North America for about 10 years now, if I have NOT had a single instance of treating a Patient unfairly, what does that tell you? And believe you me, I have dealt with some unhappy Patients too. Same goes for our Clinic reps in the rest of the world. Some folks here are hell bent to use this issue to bring down Dr. Bhatti........going with that logic, the NSA should have been shut down and disbanded after Edward Snowden passed on the classified information to Wikileaks!!!

Thank you,

California

Edited by California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

2 minutes ago, California said:

What is up with you representatives and the term “do you want the clinic shut down?” No I do not. I do not have any biased views. 

I know dr Bhatti has had many successful cases. Unfortunately this wasn’t one of them. 

that is not my concern. Why is this so hard for you to understand? The issue is the threats of blackmail. No rep, clinic, moderator should stop unbiased reviews on a forum. A patient will post their experience for others to read and they will decide upon reading a compilation of results and experiences from many members. 

also, whether you like it or not, the world doesn’t work that way. Reps that represent a dr or clinic actually do represent them. It doesn’t matter what you nor I think, as readers on here hold the same view point as I do, based on the replies you’ve been getting talking about the blackmail. I’m just trying to make you aware of the gravity of the situation. 

I call a spade a spade. I’m unbiased and I will gladly comment positive things when I see it, at the same time I’ll call negative things when I see it. anyways I said what I had to say. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nov 16, 2022

14 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

What is up with you representatives and the term “do you want the clinic shut down?” No I do not. I do not have any biased views. 

I know dr Bhatti has had many successful cases. Unfortunately this wasn’t one of them. 

that is not my concern. Why is this so hard for you to understand? The issue is the threats of blackmail. No rep, clinic, moderator should stop unbiased reviews on a forum. A patient will post their experience for others to read and they will decide upon reading a compilation of results and experiences from many members. 

also, whether you like it or not, the world doesn’t work that way. Reps that represent a dr or clinic actually do represent them. It doesn’t matter what you nor I think, as readers on here hold the same view point as I do, based on the replies you’ve been getting talking about the blackmail. I’m just trying to make you aware of the gravity of the situation. 

I call a spade a spade. I’m unbiased and I will gladly comment positive things when I see it, at the same time I’ll call negative things when I see it. anyways I said what I had to say. 

Thank you for your way more balanced comments here. And I agree with everything that you said here. Under no circumstances should unbiased reviews be stopped or censored. Any threats and intimidation to the reviewers is totally and utterly unacceptable. Reps do represent the clinics and are expected to showcase and follow the protocols and policies that the Clinics have in place. These are all facts that no one can/should refute. But going back to my original example......after representing Dr. Bhatti for 9 years, if I decide to go rogue and do something really bad, what recourse would Dr. Bhatti have besides firing me? Can he come after me in the US courts? Can he get me prosecuted? (maybe, depending on the severity of my actions). Please, do keep in mind that Dr. Bhatti is based in India and fighting legal battles in foreign countries/courts is not that easy. I do not want to erode the gravity of the situation even for a second. You and I are in complete agreement there. What is wrong is wrong and justifying a wrong makes it even more wrong. 

I appreciate you calling a spade a spade. That is the way it should be and I respect that. I do want you to consider that if something happens one time in 20 years, that can only be considered as an anomaly (even a really bad one) and not a company policy. 

Thank you,

California

Edited by California

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

7 minutes ago, California said:

Thank you for your way more balanced comments here. And I agree with everything that you said here. Under no circumstances should unbiased reviews be stopped or censored. Any threats and intimidation to the reviewers is totally and utterly unacceptable. Reps do represent the clinics and are expected to showcase and follow the protocols and policies that the Clinics have in place. These are all facts that no one can/should refute. But going back to my original example......after representing Dr. Bhatti for 9 years, if I decide to go rogue and do something really bad, what recourse would Dr. Bhatti have besides firing me? Can he come after me in the US courts? Can he get me prosecuted? (maybe, depending on the severity of my actions). Please, do keep in mind that Dr. Bhatti is based in India and fighting legal battles in foreign countries/courts is not that easy. I do not want to erode the gravity of the situation even for a second. You and I are in complete agreement there. What is wrong is wrong and justifying a wrong makes it even more wrong. 

I appreciate you calling a spade a spade. That is the way it should be and I respect that. I do want you to consider that if something happens one time in 20 years, that can only be considered as an anomaly (even a really bad one) and not a company policy. 

Thank you,

California

Cali, on Dr Bhatti’s response on another post, he said he is in charge of other things and his responsibilities were changed, thus stating the said rep was still hired. 

that’s what drove me to butt in and that ridiculousness. As long as we both agree that the said rep who does these types of behaviors get completely cut off, I’m good. If not, that’s where the problem lays.  

Nov 16, 2022

11 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Cali, on Dr Bhatti’s response on another post, he said he is in charge of other things and his responsibilities were changed, thus stating the said rep was still hired. 

that’s what drove me to butt in and that ridiculousness. As long as we both agree that the said rep who does these types of behaviors get completely cut off, I’m good. If not, that’s where the problem lays.  

Glad to share Dr. Bhatti's comments on the other post here :

(Dr. Bhatti's comments listed below)

I have already given my end of the story to the Administrators here.

I will answer relevant to the questions you have put forth and answers to which I presume have already been conveyed to you. 

But for the benefit of the forum members let me reiterate-

1. Shera had complete access to mails concerning his jurisdiction as rep. But once its in my basket, he has nothing to do unless they need to be followed up. If there is a follow up I wish him to do, he already has all data. You cannot expect me to be doing surgeries and doing all the office work unassisted and then answering here as well. If there is an enquiry from US it goes to the US representative and so it is for Israel/Middle East and Australia. They comprise my office staff and get paid for it. This is how all offices in this industry work and is absolutely legal, not only in India but in every country in the world. Yes, if he were not working for me, and if he were a random person and I shared valuable patient information with him, it would have been completely illegal.

2. Shera is no longer the international representative at Darling Buds. Also his privileges have been revoked on this forum as well.

3. There is no shirking the responsibility for any result- good or bad. It is completely mine. I never said otherwise.

Remaining answers have been furnished already.

I will continue to hope you do not take legal recourse but give us a chance to serve you to your best interest.

Regards

Edited by California

Bhatti is like the "Bosley" of India smh. Sorry for ur poor results OP but I've been here a very long time. Long before Bhatti

and I can tell u his work is poor and always has been. His graft placement is too far apart and when they don't take it looks really bad. He is not 

someone I have ever recommended to anyone ever.  Sorry if that offends ppl but if anyone wants me to post up some evidence id be glad

compare Bhatti to Erdogan or half a dozen other HT doctors but anyone can search for themselves.

In the past anytime someone would criticize Bhatti they would get banned lol cause a few of the Moderators had HT's from him but the truth

is his graft placement is too far apart and therefore the patient never achieves a dense HT. IMO its a level of skill that he lacks. 

He doesn't perform really big HT's with much success either. Post 10 of Bhatti's patients and 10 of Erdogan's patients and I bet I get all of

them correct as to who's who. He's cheap and performs mediocre work at best. He or any of his

forum promoters will never admit they just aren't that skilled. I see the excuses about thin hair and miniaturizing scalp and the need for all these drugs

its a bunch a BS! Don't go back there even if it was free. U only have limited donor supply.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GNX1 said:

Bhatti is like the "Bosley" of India smh. Sorry for ur poor results OP but I've been here a very long time. Long before Bhatti

and I can tell u his work is poor and always has been. His graft placement is too far apart and when they don't take it looks really bad. He is not 

someone I have ever recommended to anyone ever.  Sorry if that offends ppl but if anyone wants me to post up some evidence id be glad

compare Bhatti to Erdogan or half a dozen other HT doctors but anyone can search for themselves.

In the past anytime someone would criticize Bhatti they would get banned lol cause a few of the Moderators had HT's from him but the truth

is his graft placement is too far apart and therefore the patient never achieves a dense HT. IMO its a level of skill that he lacks. 

He doesn't perform really big HT's with much success either. Post 10 of Bhatti's patients and 10 of Erdogan's patients and I bet I get all of

them correct as to who's who. He's cheap and performs mediocre work at best. He or any of his

forum promoters will never admit they just aren't that skilled. I see the excuses about thin hair and miniaturizing scalp and the need for all these drugs

its a bunch a BS! Don't go back there even if it was free. U only have limited donor supply.

Hi GNX1,

Wow.....way to be the judge, jury and the witness! You have been on this forum longer than most folks (2001) but Dr. Bhatti has been a world reputed HT Surgeon way longer than that. If we go with your logic/philosophy/rationale/assumption etc. then Dr. Bhatti should not have been in business. RIght? If an HT Surgeon is as bad as you would like us to believe, how did he manage to not only survive but actually thrive in the HT world?.....go  from one HT Clinic to a full fledged hospital? Are you saying that the thousand of Patients that put their faith in Dr. Bhatti are naive, ignorant or not smart enough? 

You have come out with guns blazing against Dr. Bhatti and I am trying to figure out why? You have basically accused this reputed forum that prides itself on being an unbiased Patient advocate of corruption! Can you please name one person that got banned on this forum for criticizing Dr. Bhatti (and not for breaking the rules of this forum)? Talk is cheap....slander doesn't take much.....does it? You say that "few of the HRN moderators had HT's from him".....let me help you get your facts right. ONE forum moderator, David got his HT done with Dr. Bhatti. He went all the way from the US to India to get his procedure done. You do realize that the moderators of this forum do know a thing or two about HT's ....right? So, David after being a moderator of this forum for many years and knowing the HT business much better than you and I (most probably) would just close his eyes and fly to India to get his HT done by a "bad HT Surgeon"? Wow......what logic......!

We are blessed that we live in a free country but with freedom comes responsibility. Unfortunately, your comments are very offensive against Dr. Bhatti and against this forum. Since you are a "veteran" here, you might remember that Dr. Bhatti was made to go through all kinds of "tests" before getting recommended on this forum. He earned his place here and did not get it handed to him on a plate. 

You say that Dr. Bhatti's "graft placement is too far apart"......I just added the pre-op and post-op pics of a random Dr. Bhatti Patient here........please take a look and see for yourself. How much "closer" would you like the grafts to be?........HT is not a perfect science and it is definitely NOT a "one size fits all".......

I do hope that you will think twice in the future before bashing someone. It is not nice and it is not fair. 

I wish you all the best. Stay safe.

Regards,

California

Pre_op_1.JPG

Post_op_1.JPG

24_months_post_op_1.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, California said:

Lol u post (1) example of a comb-over smh not surprising. Howbout this..... u post (10) examples of Dr. Bhatti performing 5000+ grafts successfully. (10) should be easy since he's performed thousands im told. Erdogan posts them monthly!

In the meantime I've gone just back (9) pages for Bhatti and randomly picked (5) examples of a typical Bhatti HT's. These are examples of Dr. Bhatti and his modern day "Plugs" AND I posted (5) examples from a truly qualified surgeon being Dr. Erdogan where the grafts are played together to give the patient the density he's looking for! And btw I only went back (2) pages for Dr. Erdogan's examples and most of them were 5000+ grafts.

Bhatti doesn't perform large graft operations cause he doesn't have the skill to do so and he knows if he placed his grafts that far apart to achieve 5000 grafts he would run of out scalp!

The difference in skill is NIGHT and DAY!!!!

6 hours ago, California said:

Hi GNX1,

Wow.....way to be the judge, jury and the witness! You have been on this forum longer than most folks (2001) but Dr. Bhatti has been a world reputed HT Surgeon way longer than that. If we go with your logic/philosophy/rationale/assumption etc. then Dr. Bhatti should not have been in business. RIght? If an HT Surgeon is as bad as you would like us to believe, how did he manage to not only survive but actually thrive in the HT world?.....go  from one HT Clinic to a full fledged hospital? Are you saying that the thousand of Patients that put their faith in Dr. Bhatti are naive, ignorant or not smart enough? 

You have come out with guns blazing against Dr. Bhatti and I am trying to figure out why? You have basically accused this reputed forum that prides itself on being an unbiased Patient advocate of corruption! Can you please name one person that got banned on this forum for criticizing Dr. Bhatti (and not for breaking the rules of this forum)? Talk is cheap....slander doesn't take much.....does it? You say that "few of the HRN moderators had HT's from him".....let me help you get your facts right. ONE forum moderator, David got his HT done with Dr. Bhatti. He went all the way from the US to India to get his procedure done. You do realize that the moderators of this forum do know a thing or two about HT's ....right? So, David after being a moderator of this forum for many years and knowing the HT business much better than you and I (most probably) would just close his eyes and fly to India to get his HT done by a "bad HT Surgeon"? Wow......what logic......!

We are blessed that we live in a free country but with freedom comes responsibility. Unfortunately, your comments are very offensive against Dr. Bhatti and against this forum. Since you are a "veteran" here, you might remember that Dr. Bhatti was made to go through all kinds of "tests" before getting recommended on this forum. He earned his place here and did not get it handed to him on a plate. 

You say that Dr. Bhatti's "graft placement is too far apart"......I just added the pre-op and post-op pics of a random Dr. Bhatti Patient here........please take a look and see for yourself. How much "closer" would you like the grafts to be?........HT is not a perfect science and it is definitely NOT a "one size fits all".......

I do hope that you will think twice in the future before bashing someone. It is not nice and it is not fair. 

I wish you all the best. Stay safe.

Regards,

California

Pre_op_1.JPG

Post_op_1.JPG

24_months_post_op_1.JPG

F255B884-6787-422E-85CB-0A757F49FEF7_1_201_a.jpeg

ABF7EB7D-23C5-4290-89DC-667682719CF3_1_201_a.jpeg

8EB966DE-DDF9-480D-851B-E483FFA590FD_1_201_a.jpeg

B17FCB54-6443-4973-885C-275DD22C0AA6_1_201_a.jpeg

3C83735E-99D6-4D6A-8414-93F88F2989E6_1_201_a.jpeg

21B7D5B6-3C06-4C46-B345-5F3BB07446A5_4_5005_c.jpeg

9504E95B-4333-4A52-8CAA-FD93DB9C16E4_1_201_a.jpeg

FDF3E389-5C28-491C-BF74-6E857DC2B3B7_1_201_a.jpeg

A9362386-B5AA-4AA1-8D05-B3CEF391948E_1_201_a.jpeg

DE0B09F6-30D7-4669-BD2D-002E7B349753_1_201_a.jpeg

Lol u post (1) example of a comb-over smh not surprising. Howbout this..... u post (10) examples of Dr. Bhatti performing 5000+ grafts successfully. (10) should be easy since he's performed thousands im told. Erdogan posts them monthly!

In the meantime I've gone just back (9) pages for Bhatti and randomly picked (5) examples of a typical Bhatti HT's. These are examples of Dr. Bhatti and his modern day "Plugs" AND I posted (5) examples from a truly qualified surgeon being Dr. Erdogan where the grafts are played together to give the patient the density he's looking for! And btw I only went back (2) pages for Dr. Erdogan's examples and most of them were 5000+ grafts.

Bhatti doesn't perform large graft operations cause he doesn't have the skill to do so and he knows if he placed his grafts that far apart to achieve 5000 grafts he would run of out scalp!

The difference in skill is NIGHT and DAY!!!!

Hi GNX1,

I hate to hijack Sunnybadhair's thread. But you leave me no room not to respond. 

As expected, you make wrong and ridiculous accusations and when you get called out on it, you conveniently "side step" and choose not to respond. Let me remind you one more time what you said:

1. Accused this forum of corruption by saying that forum members that criticize Dr. Bhatti, get banned from this forum. I asked you for one name and you didn't give any. Why am I not surprised?!!!

2. "FEW" moderators of this forum had their HT done with Dr. Bhatti (and hence the presumed bias towards Dr. Bhatti)

Don't worry.....I don't expect you to back up your false accusations. What is not true is not true. You can try to play a Goebbels here but that won't work. 

Now, let me response to the rest of your "facts/beliefs/assumptions/misconceptions":

You said, "

"I see the excuses about thin hair and miniaturizing scalp and the need for all these drugs

its a bunch a BS! " And he doesn't do 5000 grafts procedures because he would run out of sclap"

Anyone who knows HT would understand why Dr. Bhatti does not allow his clients to take Finasteride before the procedure. It is simply since he wishes the patient to be drug free after the mandatory 6 months are over. We all know an average scalp does not not allow  more than 3000-3500 scalp grafts in one pass. We keep seeing 5000 to 6000+ grafts on this forum, in fact it has become a trend. Either grafts have become follicles down the line the permanent zone has been extended. But I doubt these will survive once the patient is off medications. BHT is another ballgame altogether. I am just speaking of DHT blockers and their affect on scalp donor that is miniaturised.
You may also like to see the complete playlist here. Not even in one video does Dr Bhatti sell hair transplant or advises medication against the patients' interest.
Comparisons are odious and we do not compare ourselves with Erdogan. His is a big name in the hair transplant industry. Dr Bhatti would be friends with him, I am sure.

I challenge you to show me a clinic on this forum or any other where a " One Patient, One Doctor, One Center" clinic produces results like we do.

1. Dr does does one case a day. It is not possible to do more due to his laborious modified DHI technique (Anagen Q+).
2. Dr does all the harvesting himself.
3. Dr Bhatti believes in saving grafts for future use since balding is an ever evolving process. His results have always ensured greater coverage with lesser grafts. In the right person, he has never shied away from using more grafts. You cannot turn this against him!

You can get so much information about Dr Bhatti's patients from this forum besides the "5 pages that you were able to find"
 But show me any clinic in the world that has got greater results with such few grafts as Dr Bhatti. The comparison with any clinic is such a contrast that it is not worth discussing. In fact it is a no brainer-

Additionally watch these videos for less grafts greater coverage keeping the patients long term interests in mind and personal profit at bay. See for yourself if these are "comb overs"

See these cases below and then show me another One Patient- One Doctor- One Center Clinic that uses so few grafts to produce the results we do. 
It should not miss your learned self that this is against all known principles of profit. 
Less grafts are a saving to the patient, as much as less grafts is a loss to the clinic!

In the right patient where needed we are also give aggressive and dense hairlines. No 2 patients are the same.
See these cases below:

Note most of our videos are shot in low contrast and not in high contrast which is the present trend.

Some unhappy clients will always crop up. That is the nature of the HT industry. A 100% Patient satisfaction is just not possible. But for the last 20 years, we have done the right thing and stood by our Patients. We want to make sure that we do everything possible to help them achieve their HT goals. There might be exceptions but those exceptions don't make the rule. 

Since we do just one case a day, even not posting on this forum ever would passively get us those many clients!
This is the reason we have not posted regularly since long. You could call it complacency. It is not a good thing for brand development and we have taken note.
We must start being more regular than before.

What does he mean by low cost? For India USD 1.4 that Dr Bhatti charges goes a  long way for him and he is happy.

Increasingly patients are being treated with more and more grafts each passing year. I wonder how the philosophy changed in the last 5 years. It has got to be due to commerce.
A clinic that does an honest job gets blackmailed in many ways by posts like yours.
(Show me 10 good results of anyone on this forum where the harvesting was done by the doctor. )- we can ask someone to post this for us.

Opposition to Dr Bhatti's technique and philosophy will continue in this tremendously competitive industry. We will continue to hold on to our ideals like wwe have before and continue to  
care for the patients entrusting their emotions to us.

Again, you came out with guns blazing, accusing HRN of corruption and coercion before launching a full on attack on Dr. Bhatti's skills. I do not have the time of a back and forth with you but I cannot let you make false statements about our Clinic that you chose not to back up. Same goes for your accusations against this esteemed forum. I have nothing but respect for the honesty, integrity and sincere Patient advocacy of this forum.

Have a good day,

California

At one time Dr. Bhatti was one of the only games in town and was the only affordable option and at that time I thought he was a decent choice but as time went on his lack of skill really came to light and dozens of other HT surgeons started popping up doing far better work with way less experience and they were not spacing their grafts so far apart to look like 1990 hair plugs! He never evolved. Its a game of talent and he lacks talent.

Dr. Bhatti doesn't perform large hair transplants. Where are the 5000+ graft patients? Im still waiting for those examples! He is a cheap alternative option to great surgeons like Maras, Lorenzo, Erdogan, Nader, Bisanga, Feriduni, etc.....

U can swing on his nutz all u want but the pictures don't lie. There are ZERO examples of Erdogan performing a HT that looks like old style plugs. I can post a dozen or more examples of Bhatti and his plug like grafts. Ur his "Promoter" and I get it but the fact is his best work is average at best. Here is another example I found on page 11. I went to page 10 before. 

The "Mini-plug" look isn't appealing to ANYONE! U've been making up excuses for his poor work for years. It hasn't gotten any better and it never will. I have zero interest in this guy so I have no interest in debating how bad he is with u but I thought others should know there are far better options out there. Good luck and take care.

8C6AFDE9-634D-49F2-A96D-81B19B32C12A_1_201_a.jpeg

223B6807-EC32-48A7-A5B8-8432698A28FF_1_201_a.jpeg

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, GNX1 said:

At one time Dr. Bhatti was one of the only games in town and was the only affordable option and at that time I thought he was a decent choice but as time went on his lack of skill really came to light and dozens of other HT surgeons started popping up doing far better work with way less experience and they were not spacing their grafts so far apart to look like 1990 hair plugs! He never evolved. Its a game of talent and he lacks talent.

Dr. Bhatti doesn't perform large hair transplants. Where are the 5000+ graft patients? Im still waiting for those examples! He is a cheap alternative option to great surgeons like Maras, Lorenzo, Erdogan, Nader, Bisanga, Feriduni, etc.....

U can swing on his nutz all u want but the pictures don't lie. There are ZERO examples of Erdogan performing a HT that looks like old style plugs. I can post a dozen or more examples of Bhatti and his plug like grafts. Ur his "Promoter" and I get it but the fact is his best work is average at best. Here is another example I found on page 11. I went to page 10 before. 

The "Mini-plug" look isn't appealing to ANYONE! U've been making up excuses for his poor work for years. It hasn't gotten any better and it never will. I have zero interest in this guy so I have no interest in debating how bad he is with u but I thought others should know there are far better options out there. Good luck and take care.

There are a lot of members here that would beg to differ, and would counter a lot of your points, especially about certain surgeons. 

View my thread

GNXI,

I shared over 2 dozen videos of our Patients and you still climbing up the same tree! I took time to answer each and every "assumption" of yours and still NOTHING. Did you READ and WATCH?

I called you out on your false accusations (read lies) TWICE and you gave no response (forum corruption allegations). What does that do to your credibility? You make things up and then don't back them up.

Not willing to engage in this back and forth with you. Start by backing up your accusations with some hard facts and then we will talk. Until then, I wish you all the best.

Regards,

California

12 minutes ago, GNX1 said:

Exactly he has published some results of grade 7 patient with just the hairline n that too lacking density. I sometimes feel bhatti must be very much occupied as he has a lot of hifi clients to deal with.  To improve his work he really has to consider few things .First n foremost 

1) his techies team.. as we all know technicians play an important role n they have to be equally skillful. If something is going wrong In the hair transplant procedure then the whole team should be evaluated. That's why many bad results have popped up recently 

2) the technique he uses .He leaves a lot of gaps in between grafts. He may want to preserve grafts for future use but well hair transplant should be something impactful n change your whole look. Which many clinics are now successfully managing to give..No one has time to run every year just to get a touch up n density. Well if that's the case your scalp will be under reconstruction for the next 12 to 18 months or even more n you will need more than 2 years just to get your desirable look

I'm not here to defame him or his clinic. He is a world class surgeon n has given us some wonderful results.but justTalking on whats visible here based on patients reviews.  

On 5/17/2020 at 1:02 PM, California said:

Hi Sunnyvadhair,

I honestly do not remember making that comment on your post. I will have to look it up. I have been absent from this forum for a long time due to work/personal reasons and if I failed to respond to your questions, I apologize. My intent was not to ignore you. From what I have learned from Dr. Bhatti, we never turn our backs at our Patients.....happy or not happy one's. Again, please accept my sincere apology if I made you feel ignored. Sorry.

Best regards,

California

California? Have you managed to work out your next excuse for ignoring me again! I have asked you a question about why you’re fabricating the truth and you have finally responded with this pathetic excuse, when I can see on your profile you have been active and on top of that, you have the ignorance to reply to users who are commenting on my post and try and protect Bhatti’s rep, yet you still haven’t responded to a question I have asked you around 6 months ago?!? You service is almost as poor as the doctor you represent. 

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, sunnybadhair said:

California? Have you managed to work out your next excuse for ignoring me again! I have asked you a question about why you’re fabricating the truth and you have finally responded with this pathetic excuse, when I can see on your profile you have been active and on top of that, you have the ignorance to reply to users who are commenting on my post and try and protect Bhatti’s rep, yet you still haven’t responded to a question I have asked you around 6 months ago?!? You service is almost as poor as the doctor you represent. 

Sunny, 

I have also asked you a question as well. Please respond to my previous inquiries. I would like to see some better quality photos in natural and brighter lighting. 

View my thread

On 5/17/2020 at 6:05 PM, Badresults said:

@Melvin-Moderator I was just replying to your msg here. 

Hi Melvin, I don’t feel there should be an issue with Badresults replying on my comments...this is building a picture for the onlookers...I made the mistake by going back to Bhakti twice and Badhair just made one mistake, of going to Bhakti once. But if he went, he more than likely would have had a 2nd failed transplant. The reason I am annoyed is 2nd transplant, I didn’t even go through Shera, it was direct through Bhatti, I spoke with Bhatti and explained exactly what my worries were and what I wanted, to which I was assured the result would be as expected...but it was all just lies to get money. I personally don’t even want my money back, as Melvin can vouch for(WhatsApp messages I have sent to him) which show all I want to do is make others aware, Bhatti will promise you the world and delivers shocking results

• Administrators
On 5/17/2020 at 8:45 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dear community, 

I was provided with WhatsApp messages from Shera, which once again proved to be concerning. The member indicated all communication with Bhatti was over the phone.  So again, there’s nothing I can go based off of there. 

In my opinion, the results are difficult to gauge because the picture quality @sunnybadhair please share a high quality before and after photo. One where we can clearly see the recipient area before and after. Choose natural lighting or brighter lighting.

Overall, from the pictures shared by the clinic, I would say the results look good. However, I understand the patient was saying it was a comb over, so again I would ask for quality before and after photos.

It should be noted that short hair will always show the difference in density. Hair transplants do not create original density, even if you had several. If I were to buzz my head, I would look a lot balder. That doesn’t mean it was a failed procedure, it just means I no longer have the ‘illusion’ of density. It’s important we stay cognizant of this fact. 

@sunnybadhair

Please see and respond.

View my thread

Just now, Melvin-Moderator said:

Sunny, 

I have also asked you a question as well. Please respond to my previous inquiries. I would like to see some better quality photos in natural and brighter lighting. 

Melvin, I will do in due course. As I have already advised you I am having to shave my hair, so I am going to have to grow it out, unless you just want a pic with basically grade 0.5 on it, so please, bare with me and I will show you the evidence