Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So I had a transplant nearly 3 years ago by Dr Bhatti. Darling hairbuds, Chandigarh. (Pics have been added before/after for both transplants. 

At first all seemed fine, then after the first 7months, the results were bad. Dr Bhatti agreed with this and him and his rep advised I would get 600 free grafts when I visit again. (I didn't get 600 free, but I did get £500 off on the 2nd treatment, which was only approved once I had shown Dr Bhatti messages stating this would be done)

The 2nd transplant was again a failure and I also questioned Dr Bhatti as to why I was charged so much. First transplant cost just over £3,500 and second cost just over £1,600. But when I have viewed both pics, the majority of the 2nd transplant was done over the failed first transplant.

whilst I was at Bhatti's the 2nd time, I spoke with a fellow patient from India, who advised even with my discount, I had still paid more than him(i was told Dr Bhatti auto adds extra for patients coming from abroad)

Dr Bhatti and his reps have advised me they will do a 3rd transplant at a reduced rate for me, but I am not going to fall for that trick again, as he'd still probably end up charging me over £1,500, so no thank you.

Bhatti's responses are at times very confusing. I have been advised the following- the result isn't good/ the result is good as you have lost all your native hair at the top(which is a lie and also, the sides of my hair were already completely lost the first time and they have never grown.) the result is so bad that I can get a £1000 refund/ then the final insult, i won't get a refund, and I am blackmailing the company to get a refund, which wasn't anything I requested, the company offered the refund to me.

i had spoken with Bhatti before my 2nd transplant and I had advised I wasn't happy with the distance between the grafts, it was very spaced out and you could see right through my transplant. Bhatti assured me he would resolve this issue with the 2nd transplant, but this wasn't to be the case. 

Please view my pictures for additional info. Also, I did actually put this review up around 4 months ago, but the clinic asked me to remove the review, whilst they would get a refund for me, this hasn't come through, so I will post the review again.

all of what I have said is facts and I have screen shots backing these facts up and after the clinic accused me of trying to ruin their rep to get money off, which they had offered, not by my request, I advised them I didn't want anything to do with this clinic and they could keep their money as I would rather pay to let others know about this awfull clinic

first 4 pics show first transplant 

next 4 pics show how my hairnets original was

Next 4 show how it was after 6months

next 3 show after 7.5 months

neext 4 show after 2transplant. Which was all mostly done in the same area as the first.

next 4 show 11 months after 2 transplant.

i have also had smp done, the smp artist advised me I shouldn't be keeping long hair as it is impossible to add a consistent density to my hair as the transplanted area has too many gaps.

please, let me know your opinions about my 2 transplants.

thank you for taking your time to read this.

IMG_8442.thumb.PNG.dd8952b292e0ad3934f08cb373f8182b.PNG

IMG_8442.PNG

IMG_8443.PNG

IMG_8444.PNG

IMG_8445.PNG

IMG_8446.PNG

IMG_8447.PNG

IMG_8448.PNG

IMG_8450.PNG

IMG_8451.PNG

IMG_8453.PNG

IMG_8454.PNG

IMG_8455.PNG

IMG_8456.PNG

IMG_8459.PNG

IMG_8464.PNG

IMG_8465.PNG

IMG_8466.PNG

IMG_8467.PNG

IMG_8468.PNG

IMG_8469.PNG

IMG_8462.PNG

IMG_8463.PNG

Edited by sunnybadhair
Spelling error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sunnybadhair 

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'm sending you a private message, id like your full name and date of surgery so I can reach out to Dr. Bhatti for his comment on your case.


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, any update? I was keen to agree to a HT with Bhatti, but am holding on awaiting the outcome of this. Kind of put off by this and the previous case in which Bhatti disclosed confidential patient details, then stopped responding when he was asked for evidence. The sudden sparkling reviews from one time posters that spring up whenever a bad result of his is published is another red flag to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2019 at 11:25 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

@sunnybadhair 

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'm sending you a private message, id like your full name and date of surgery so I can reach out to Dr. Bhatti for his comment on your case.

Did you get a reply from the doctor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not what happened with your second HT.
11 months post 2HT, you look worst that you looked before getting it. 
The doctor should answer here and explain why a such poor result.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have reached out to Dr. Bhatti, and we are awaiting his reply, we ask that you allow him to respond some of your comments publicly. 

  • Like 2

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Forum  Members,

Please note that we had sent our response to Melvin on January 7, 2020. Because out of respect for this Patient's privacy, we did not want to post any case details and/or pictures without proper authorization from the Patient and the Forum moderator. Today, Melvin asked us to go ahead and post the Clinic's response on this thread. So, here goes.......

Copy/pasting below the response that we had sent to Melvin:

apologize for the delay in responding to your email. I was on vacation. Thank you for sharing this Patient post with us. We have researched it and below is our response (also, please see the attached pictures)
We feel that the results are not bad at all given the thin hairs and low number of grafts planted. He has a miniaturizing scalp donor for which he needs to take Propecia. We consider this to be a reasonable result in a case with thin caliber grafts and below average scalp donor density. He had miniaturization of scalp donor and hence was advised to get SMP done after 2nd procedure, which he did go for. He was also advised long-term Finasteride which he is not taking.
 
As always, we have tried our best to work with this Patient. Patient satisfaction is our top priority but unfortunately this Patient decided that posting negative feedback on the forum might be a better route to take. 
 
Please feel free to share any questions or concerns that you might have. 
 
Best regards,
California

DSC_1602.JPG

DSC_1603.JPG

DSC_1604.JPG

DSC_1605.JPG

DSC_1606.JPG

DSC_1607.JPG

DSC_1608.JPG

DSC_1609.JPG

DSC_1610.JPG

DSC_1611.JPG

DSC_7779.JPG

DSC_7780.JPG

DSC_7781.JPG

DSC_7782.JPG

Surgery 1a (3).jpg

Surgery 1b (2).jpg

Surgery 1c (3).jpg

Surgery 1d.jpg

11 Feb 2019 2 (2).JPG

11 Feb 2019 2.JPG

DSC_7770.JPG

DSC_7771.JPG

DSC_7772.JPG

DSC_7773.JPG

DSC_7774.JPG

DSC_7775.JPG

DSC_7776.JPG

DSC_7777.JPG


 

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 
 
North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, first of all I would like to correct you on some of your responses...if I had thin hairs, why wasn't I informed of this?(my donor area in my opinion is pretty thick hairs) why did dr Bhatti not inform me of this prior to my second transplant? Why did he say he is unsure why the first transplant didn't work? Dr Bhatti's advice was to take propecia & finesteroid for atleast the first 6 months, which I did for both operations. It wasn't stressed to me to continue to take it, on first or second transplant.

Regarding the low number of grafts implanted...why was there a low number? I went for 2 transplants which obviously shows that I wanted a higher number of grafts. Also Bhatti advised me this was the right amount of grafts and also spoke to me about beard grafts for future aswell as stating I have atleast 1,500/2000 grafts still on my hair dona area. So again...I ask why was there a low amount of grafts implanted? I am from the uk, does the dr think it is cheap for me to continually keep travelling to India?

again for the second transplant, we went over the same areas...so why hasn't this improved the density? Also I would like to advise that when these pictures Bhatti posted were taken, he combed my hair, to the side to hide the right hand side and middle of my hair. Please view my photos and you will see the real result.

Also prior to the second transplant I advised Bhatti of my concerns regarding the thinness to the left hand side especially, which he assured me he would resolve and I am far from satisfied 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No response from this advisor? Maybe you will just try to threaten me like the previous advisor? Also, please look at my pictures, they don’t lie...the pictures added from bhatti are prior to me 2nd HT, which was done after 1 year. Again, as advised, I followed bhatti’s advice and guidance and purchased 6 months with of medical supplies from Bhatti. Also, if he feels this HT was such a success why is he offering me 500+ grafts free off charge, which as his agent advised will sort out this issue? Also how the hell can I trust this doctor with a 3rd transplant?! He has ruined my head. To thin to grow it and shaved looks weird as I have a massive density issue, especially on the left and right sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a current pic, after 2 HT’s over the same area, still lack of density... also I have had Smp done over this area- which was recommended by the doctor and his colleagues, but the SMP artist advised me that there is just not enough density to do anything. Basically, I have to do a grade 1 anything longer and I get the attached effect. I am looking forward to Bhattis next set of lies...ie I didn’t take the medicine!? What a joke! I bought the medicine from you, of course I took it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sunnybadhair said:

This is a current pic, after 2 HT’s over the same area, still lack of density... also I have had Smp done over this area- which was recommended by the doctor and his colleagues, but the SMP artist advised me that there is just not enough density to do anything. Basically, I have to do a grade 1 anything longer and I get the attached effect. I am looking forward to Bhattis next set of lies...ie I didn’t take the medicine!? What a joke! I bought the medicine from you, of course I took it!

OMG @sunnybadhair I just came across your experiences post. You literally had same experience with mine with same doctor. Bad results, even with twice surgery from same doctor. Lucky I did not opt to take the repair offer from him, worst you paid for both procedure. 

And you have been threaten as well. How on earth is this doctor still practicing and doing surgeries is just WOW. If Bhatti can continue to doing hair transplant then anyone can become a hair transplant doctor.

Lets not even think about their character how they threatens and black mail the patients. Did you show the black mailing messages to Melvin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sunnybadhair

Please update us with some pictures. Please show us the problem areas clearly. Also, I’ve pm’d you to please forward me the emails from the clinic.


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Badresults said:

OMG @sunnybadhair I just came across your experiences post. You literally had same experience with mine with same doctor. Bad results, even with twice surgery from same doctor. Lucky I did not opt to take the repair offer from him, worst you paid for both procedure. 

And you have been threaten as well. How on earth is this doctor still practicing and doing surgeries is just WOW. If Bhatti can continue to doing hair transplant then anyone can become a hair transplant doctor.

Lets not even think about their character how they threatens and black mail the patients. Did you show the black mailing messages to Melvin?

After seeing your post n then this one. I wouldn't even consider dr bhatti even if he offers me surgery free of cost. His work n standards have fallen bigtime and its high time the admin of this network considers removing bhatti from the recommendation list. Well he has all the excuses in his bag to say when his patient has a failed surgery n shifts the entire blame on his patients 

Edited by Yake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is very difficult to follow. How many grafts are finally implanted and how big was the area? What are exactly the before and what the after pictures?

Some of the after pics look quite good styled. Even though the lack of density in the hairline is visible, the illusion is still good and it looks quite natural. 

What I do not understand: Why is the first 0.5 cm of the hairline not a little tighter packed than the rest? 300 more grafts in the first 2 rows would go a long way here IMO. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Yake said:

After seeing your post n then this one. I wouldn't even consider dr bhatti even if he offers me surgery free of cost. His work n standards have fallen bigtime and its high time the admin of this network considers removing bhatti from the recommendation list. Well he has all the excuses in his bag to say when his patient has a failed surgery n shifts the entire blame on his patients 

With all due respect, don't you think that your "judgement" is too harsh? For a world renowned HT Surgeon, who has a track record of thousands of HT surgeries, spanning over decades......how can the "work and standards" fall big time? It would be unfair to "shift the entire blame" on any Patient. I have reached out to my Clinic to gather more details for this particular Patient. In the meantime, I would like to point out that a few "not so great HT results" cannot and should not be used to nullify thousands of great results. That applies to any HT Surgeon out there, including Dr. Bhatti.

 

Warm regards,

California


 

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 
 
North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, California said:

With all due respect, don't you think that your "judgement" is too harsh? For a world renowned HT Surgeon, who has a track record of thousands of HT surgeries, spanning over decades......how can the "work and standards" fall big time? It would be unfair to "shift the entire blame" on any Patient. I have reached out to my Clinic to gather more details for this particular Patient. In the meantime, I would like to point out that a few "not so great HT results" cannot and should not be used to nullify thousands of great results. That applies to any HT Surgeon out there, including Dr. Bhatti.

 

Warm regards,

California

I think the issue here is the blackmailing that happened with another patient, results are not guaranteed and everyone knows that but I have never heard of a clinic blackmailing a patient and contacting their employer and threatening them, that's unheard of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Abi28 said:

I think the issue here is the blackmailing that happened with another patient, results are not guaranteed and everyone knows that but I have never heard of a clinic blackmailing a patient and contacting their employer and threatening them, that's unheard of.

Hi Abi28,

I just posted a detailed comment which I believe covers the question that you have raised. I am Dr. Bhatti's Rep for North America. If I commit a wrong, that makes it my fault....not Dr. Bhatti's. He would have the responsibility of severing relationship/ties with me if I did cross the line. The Clinic cannot be judged for the action of one employee/rep. No company (anywhere in the world) can function like that. 

I wish you all the best.

Best regards,

California


 

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 
 
North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

California...tell me something...on my post you commented I didn’t take no post medicine...I replied to you and you have ignored my response. How would you know if I had or hadn’t taken the medicine? I have never dealt with you...I had 6 months supply of medicine from bhatti, which I completed and I even had an additional month of medicines sent to me by Shera...also bhatti only advised me I need the medicine for the initial 6 months and thereafter is optional. So please don’t fabricate and facts and in the future, atleast have the decency to respond to you so called claims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sunnybadhair said:

California...tell me something...on my post you commented I didn’t take no post medicine...I replied to you and you have ignored my response. How would you know if I had or hadn’t taken the medicine? I have never dealt with you...I had 6 months supply of medicine from bhatti, which I completed and I even had an additional month of medicines sent to me by Shera...also bhatti only advised me I need the medicine for the initial 6 months and thereafter is optional. So please don’t fabricate and facts and in the future, atleast have the decency to respond to you so called claims.

Hi Sunnyvadhair,

I honestly do not remember making that comment on your post. I will have to look it up. I have been absent from this forum for a long time due to work/personal reasons and if I failed to respond to your questions, I apologize. My intent was not to ignore you. From what I have learned from Dr. Bhatti, we never turn our backs at our Patients.....happy or not happy one's. Again, please accept my sincere apology if I made you feel ignored. Sorry.

Best regards,

California


 

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 
 
North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear community, 

I was provided with WhatsApp messages from Shera, which once again proved to be concerning. The member indicated all communication with Bhatti was over the phone.  So again, there’s nothing I can go based off of there. 

In my opinion, the results are difficult to gauge because the picture quality @sunnybadhair please share a high quality before and after photo. One where we can clearly see the recipient area before and after. Choose natural lighting or brighter lighting.

Overall, from the pictures shared by the clinic, I would say the results look good. However, I understand the patient was saying it was a comb over, so again I would ask for quality before and after photos.

It should be noted that short hair will always show the difference in density. Hair transplants do not create original density, even if you had several. If I were to buzz my head, I would look a lot balder. That doesn’t mean it was a failed procedure, it just means I no longer have the ‘illusion’ of density. It’s important we stay cognizant of this fact. 
 


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dear community, 

I was provided with WhatsApp messages from Shera, which once again proved to be concerning. The member indicated all communication with Bhatti was over the phone.  So again, there’s nothing I can go based off of there. 

In my opinion, the results are difficult to gauge because the picture quality. @sunnybadhair please share a high quality before and after photo. One where we can clearly see the recipient area before and after. Choose natural lighting or brighter lighting.

Overall, from the pictures shared by the clinic, I would say the results look good. However, I understand the patient was saying it was a comb over, so again I would ask for quality before and after photos.

It should be noted that short hair will always show the difference in density. Hair transplants do not create original density, even if you had several. If I were to buzz my head, I would look a lot balder. That doesn’t mean it was a failed procedure, it just means I no longer have the ‘illusion’ of density. It’s important we stay cognizant of this fact. 
 

@Melvin-Moderator unfortunately my results it so bad that I can’t even hide it with comb over. The only way I can hide it by shaving the whole head off.

Will send you tomorrow with natural lighting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×