Dr. Arocha - 1500 FUE - African American Male - 5 Month Results

This african american patient in his early 30s came to Dr. Arocha to restore his hairline. He had a receding and thinning hairline and frontal area. Dr. Arocha and team did a small, 1500 graft FUE procedure to restore the hairline. The after images were taken just 5 months after his procedure, creating an already noticeable difference.

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

6 minutes ago, LaserCap said:

Awesome! Just like his native hair! Great work.

Thank you - hope you are well!!!

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

19 minutes ago, Egy said:

@ArochaAngel4247 could you also insert the photos of the intervention in your reports?  Thanks

Absolutely. Here are two photos taken immediately post-op, and one of the donor area five months after his procedure: 

thumb__DC10119_1024.jpg

thumb__DC10122_1024.jpg

thumb__DC14148_1024.jpg

• Thanks 1

Great result, and with FUE no less. Seems like a general consensus that FUE is especially tricky with this hair type, but you would never know it looking at these results. Obviously those same hair traits can be beneficial in the end result, but only if the grafts survive. Given that the patient has such a great result with such a low graft count the survival rate must have been on point. Great work.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Great result, and with FUE no less. Seems like a general consensus that FUE is especially tricky with this hair type, but you would never know it looking at these results. Obviously those same hair traits can be beneficial in the end result, but only if the grafts survive. Given that the patient has such a great result with such a low graft count the survival rate must have been on point. Great work.

Thanks for your input.  Everyone take note.  Not easy work - and it is not for everyone.  The surgeon does make a big difference. Before you do anything, consult with Dr. Arocha. Review the website and the photos.  It is about results after all.

More and more I've noticed how patients tend to go to the clinic closest to them.  Nothing wrong with that if the doctor is a good one.  But consider traveling.  Dr. Arocha is the middle of the Country and should not cost much to go there.  Consult with him. Skype if you have to.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:10 AM, LaserCap said:

Thanks for your input.  Everyone take note.  Not easy work - and it is not for everyone.  The surgeon does make a big difference. Before you do anything, consult with Dr. Arocha. Review the website and the photos.  It is about results after all.

More and more I've noticed how patients tend to go to the clinic closest to them.  Nothing wrong with that if the doctor is a good one.  But consider traveling.  Dr. Arocha is the middle of the Country and should not cost much to go there.  Consult with him. Skype if you have to.

Thanks, LaserCap, for this helpful advice!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 7:02 PM, vinzaf19 said:

Wow! Amazing work, Dr. Arocha! Does an FUE procedure take longer when working on this hair type? Aren’t the grafts curved as well? Excellent results though, the patient must be very excited! 👍

Hi Vinaf19, 

Thanks for the question. The grafts are curved. We take a bit more time on patients with this type of hair - ensuring the quality and delicate handling of these grafts. Depending on the size of the procedure, we can finish an FUE in one to two days. Happy New Year! 

• 3 months later...