H. T number 2 with Dr Bisanga 2900 FUE

ukpaitent

HI,

So here I am again. I had my first HT with Dr Hasson in Canada around 9 years ago where I had strip method 4500 grafts. It was a success however as I was a diffuse thinner and now the years have past it did thin somewhat. I found Dr Bisnaga after doing my research and knew he was the man for the job for HT number 2. I had 2900 grafts by FUE literally yesterday 11/12/19 and arrived back home in London  today 12/12/19.  My goal was to lower hair line fill in temples and mid to back region also.  It was an amazing experience from start to finish. Supidly I fell asleep an

d lost some grafts during the night from the back (around 30 grafts) but what will be will be and I am just going to take the time to recover and look forwrad to my new results. I am terrible at taking pics and only do so on iphone so please forgive the quality .

fullsizeoutput_e0f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_e0e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_e10.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_e07.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_e09.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_e0b.jpeg

IMG_2034.JPG

IMG_2035.JPG

fullsizeoutput_e04.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_e05.jpeg

IMG_2041.JPG

fullsizeoutput_e06.jpeg

Edited by ukpaitent
spelling

8 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Any specific  reason why u didn’t go back to hasson?

Hi, when I did my research 10 years ago Hasson came out on top for me, I am form London but distance was never an issue, wanted to get the best doctor possible. I was a diffuse thinner originally so it is no surprise that my hair has thinned over the 10 years. After researching for over a year Dr Bisanga came out on top for me, it was just a bonus he was a train ride away. I met him and the lovely Hilde in London a couple of times and I knew he was the man for the job. 

Your hair loss 9 years ago was very similar to mine before I saw Dr Bisanga in October for 4300 fue grafts.  I had a great experience there and at 2 months in, there is already an improvement.  I’m sure you will get a great result.  

What did Dr Bisanga say about your donor supply in terms of density and hair characteristics and groupings?  

The hairline looks design looks great, did the Dr advise a conservative approach or happy to be less conservative?

Hope you heal well I look forward to following your journey!

Cheers

• Administrators

Congratulations on your procedure, and thank you for sharing your journey. I look forward to seeing your progress.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hey, I am 9 days out now and had my first hair wash at day 8  which felt great and all the scabs came off nicely without encouragement. As you can see from the pictures attached there is an area on the right hand side towards temple that the scalp is more visible than the left side. I noticed this even when there was scabbing at around day 3 so I doubt it is shedding. the other picture below is immediately after surgery  and you can actually make out the area in question as it looks less darker than the left side. Obviously this is an anxious time as you all know I have emailed the doc so awaiting response, anybody experienced anything similar. My worst fear is that less grafts were placed here but Dr Bisanga is world class so I highly doubt that is the case but you cant help but worry. 

Thanks for reading 

-private-var-mobile-Containers-Data-Application-23EA65C4-B90F-44EF-B506-72328CA6FF71-tmp-F6D0BDB4-B774-4FDD-B6BB-97467E7BEE07-Image.jpeg.726c37ba1c84a85cd5077c9a823578d3.jpeg-private-var-mobile-Containers-Data-Application-23EA65C4-B90F-44EF-B506-72328CA6FF71-tmp-0E2DCFDF-DD81-4A7D-B747-61AD3965597F-Image.jpeg.9db7973e104dc1c8fc66b0286b464dbc.jpeg-private-var-mobile-Containers-Data-Application-23EA65C4-B90F-44EF-B506-72328CA6FF71-tmp-15CD48B9-8BFC-484F-9887-EB961BC25252-Image.jpeg.f1ce6afee873008d7d5281fbf59aae8a.jpeg-private-var-mobile-Containers-Data-Application-23EA65C4-B90F-44EF-B506-72328CA6FF71-tmp-57336495-9705-467D-AF13-5BC68CD26CDC-Image.jpeg.f87211191440ecd6746b6bc09d4867de.jpeg

Edited by ukpaitent

16 days post op. All going well to date, not  much redness and donor area looks back to normal. The lighting here is very unflattering and harsh my iPhone camera is not the best, so in person it looks way more dense, the lighting in pics can really make a huge difference, I will try to experiment with various lighting to give comparisons on next pics. The area in the hair line on right hand side that I was concerned about even 2 days post op as I could see it was less dense even at that early stage is due to the Doctor implanting less grafts there to avoid shock loss. I was concerned at this as I would have thought that area would look just as dense as the left side if there was already a good amount of native hair there (hence having less grafts in that spot). I have to just be patient and trust in Dr Bisanga.This is my secoond transplant (1st with Dr Hasson 9 years ago) so I am trying to be more laid back this time about outcomes (easier said than done)!!  

16 days post op.jpg

16 days post op..jpg

16 days post op...jpg

16 days post op....jpg

16 days post op.....jpg

3 hours ago, ukpaitent said:

16 days post op. All going well to date, not  much redness and donor area looks back to normal. The lighting here is very unflattering and harsh my iPhone camera is not the best, so in person it looks way more dense, the lighting in pics can really make a huge difference, I will try to experiment with various lighting to give comparisons on next pics. The area in the hair line on right hand side that I was concerned about even 2 days post op as I could see it was less dense even at that early stage is due to the Doctor implanting less grafts there to avoid shock loss. I was concerned at this as I would have thought that area would look just as dense as the left side if there was already a good amount of native hair there (hence having less grafts in that spot). I have to just be patient and trust in Dr Bisanga.This is my secoond transplant (1st with Dr Hasson 9 years ago) so I am trying to be more laid back this time about outcomes (easier said than done)!!  

16 days post op.jpg

16 days post op..jpg

16 days post op...jpg

16 days post op....jpg

16 days post op.....jpg

Looking good. keep us updated!

I can’t even find your fut scar from hasson wow

8 minutes ago, Tbcruz said:

I can’t even find your fut scar from hasson wow

Yeh the scar is pretty much undetectable. If I shave my y hair a certain length you would never know it is there. For me thats why it is important to do your research and go with a reputable doctor 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Today I hit the 1 month post op mark, nothing really to report all is well no redness or pain etc. Seems that I have shed most of the transplanted hairs now,  just waiting for my native hair to grow back so I can style as I did prior to this procedure. My iPhone camera is pretty crap so probably not the best pics. I have taken them by the window so the pics likely appear more harsh than in person, the last pic is taken away from window and you can see the difference in density, I am not to fussed about any of that for now as it is early stages. any feedback or questions gladly accepted. Will be posting monthly progress pics and hopefully have better camera next time. 

567319062_1month..thumb.jpg.36c0ea355622161e0c69b6737a884265.jpg666640541_1month...thumb.jpg.47c4c8e91c19d15f8609fa051d05999b.jpg1139475165_1month....thumb.jpg.cceff15fe1e4c680263c20b394c0844b.jpg1month.....jpg.8d48255376c02c47040514543bbd77c9.jpg1month..thumb.jpg.3582f7af4c078c2569f9c98a03cfaf6d.jpg

Congratulations on your recent procedure.

Your loss, situation and journey is somewhat similar to mine. I will also look to have a second procedure this year due to further native loss.

Wishing you the best over the next months. I’ll be looking out for your updates.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 1 month later...

3 months post op today. Not much to report really. Ive done this before so I know its a waiting game. Even though its wispy and thin actually changes the shape of my hairline and it gives me a Sensce of what is to come. I was really receded at the temples so to be able to make out a more straight across hairline is great. Obviously lots to come including more hairs, thickening etc etc so for now just playing the waiting game. Any feedback would be great. 

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

• Administrators

I see the outline, and it's looking pretty good so far. I would say you're ahead of the curve.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 4:00 PM, ukpaitent said:

3 months post op today. Not much to report really. Ive done this before so I know its a waiting game. Even though its wispy and thin actually changes the shape of my hairline and it gives me a Sensce of what is to come. I was really receded at the temples so to be able to make out a more straight across hairline is great. Obviously lots to come including more hairs, thickening etc etc so for now just playing the waiting game. Any feedback would be great. 

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Mate I am no expert at all on the subject matter (I've come here to research the Dr). 

This is only 3 months in and you look fantastic.  As you rightly said your now waiting for the thickness (and it'll come). This is impressive so far. Please do keep posting.

• 2 weeks later...

HI, 4 months post op now. Nothing major to report, this is my 2nd HT so I know the drill and even though I have all the concerns that its not thick enough, not dense enough, etc etc etc, I am 4 months post op so I realise this is normal to think like this so I don't analyse it and patiently waiting for the 1 year mark. I would not normally wear my hair brushed back like this but as I had my temples lowered this is the only way to show the grafts that are growing as if I style it  more brushed forwrad it hides the grafts. My main aim is for the grafts in the temple areas to thicken and mature so that they blend in with my native hair, at the moment this is not the case for obvious reasons. I also hope for my  hair line to thicken and mature also as there are still gaps and a thinning appearance. Any questions or comments most welcome. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 17.41.56.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 17.41.15.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 17.40.55.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 17.40.32.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 17.40.21.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 17.40.04.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 17.39.52.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 17.39.35.png

• Like 1