ASMED Erdogan in Turkey or Dr. Vladimir Panine in Chicago

Agree with the second poster, ultimately your specific situation is of most importance in deciding. If you're solely looking at FUE I would definitely consider Nadimi also in Chicago, as well as as HnW in Canada among others. In this specific binary however I think Erdogan does better work, I'd especially consider their donor management.  Panine typically uses much larger punch sizes from every case that I've seen. I also think Erdogan's hairlines look more natural, and are typically slightly less conservative. If you're not a high norwood and the case is quite small/only hairline tweaking, maybe Nadimi would be the best option. 

But you should post the current state of your hair for better deduction.

@baldblonde I agree with previous posts, but I suggest you also take a look at the work of doctor Kaan Pekiner, if you looked at koray I think you have no money problems, so keep in mind that Pekiner does the whole procedure personally, he uses a manual punch  which are not small details but on the contrary things that make the difference.

13 hours ago, JayLDD said:

Agree with the second poster, ultimately your specific situation is of most importance in deciding. If you're solely looking at FUE I would definitely consider Nadimi also in Chicago, as well as as HnW in Canada among others. In this specific binary however I think Erdogan does better work, I'd especially consider their donor management.  Panine typically uses much larger punch sizes from every case that I've seen. I also think Erdogan's hairlines look more natural, and are typically slightly less conservative. If you're not a high norwood and the case is quite small/only hairline tweaking, maybe Nadimi would be the best option. 

But you should post the current state of your hair for better deduction.

3E7C5EA6-2F59-4043-A2DA-BD46D38C518D.jpeg

DDC1174F-72DF-4E77-B782-5D4C78ED3BE3.jpeg

32A70232-C722-4D6C-9BF2-6C4147E23F9B.jpeg

19 hours ago, baldblonde said:

3E7C5EA6-2F59-4043-A2DA-BD46D38C518D.jpeg

DDC1174F-72DF-4E77-B782-5D4C78ED3BE3.jpeg

32A70232-C722-4D6C-9BF2-6C4147E23F9B.jpeg

Personally I think this hairline is overly conservative. For small refined hairline work like this  I would absolutely consider Nadimi in Chicago over Panine, the other posters mention of Pekiner is worth considering too along with Keser in Turkey. In terms of the binary you mentioned I would certainly choose ASMED.

You have such nice hair.  Invest in it wisely!  With that natural widow's peak dropping low on your forehead it is imperative to get the illusion of natural hair density on each side to the temples to match that very visual 'frontal-center' zone (the transition from side to side).

Spend a little more (seriously) and go w/Nadimi or H&W.  You'll get ultra-refined grafts & a natural frontal hairline and frontal hairline zone.  With that blond hair & fair skin your results will be spectacular if you dense pack.

Those surgeons will be very picky about where & how they extract - considering you are going for the most visual area to reconstruct.  With such moderate hairloss if you get it done right the 1st time you'll be set for quite some time and will get the most bang for your buck over time.

Good luck.

Edited by jjsrader

JAYLLD I have a question for you how aggressive a hairline should you give someone under the age of 25. Also what happens if an individual gets an aggressive at a young age and ends up a Norwood 5,6, or 7.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice

RobertFUE I agree with you 100% that is why Dr. Panine is involved in the entire procedure. He extracts the grafts, makes the surgical sites and places the grafts. He has been doing Hair Transplants for over 26 years.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice

• Administrators

Honestly, I have seen Dr. Panine hit some real homeruns, he is severely underrated. The hairlines appear very refined.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Stuart01 said:

RobertFUE I agree with you 100% that is why Dr. Panine is involved in the entire procedure. He extracts the grafts, makes the surgical sites and places the grafts. He has been doing Hair Transplants for over 26 years.

Isn’t he required by law to extract the grafts and create the surgical sites? Also, does he get assistance during graft placement?

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Isn’t he required by law to extract the grafts and create the surgical sites? Also, does he get assistance during graft placement?

I believe this varies from state to state.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

LonelyGraft in the state of Illinois clinics are not required by law to have the doctor remove the graft, place the grafts or even make the surgical sites, but I original thought there had to be a doctor in the clinic when the surgery was being performed.  I recently learned there are is a clinic in Illinois that does not even have a doctor/surgeon in the facility when a surgery is being done, not sure how they get away with it. In regards to Dr. Panine he is one of the few doctors that removes the grafts, make the surgical sites and places the grafts. On very large cases he will have only his main assistant help him place the grafts. 

Edited by Stuart01
spelling error
  • Thanks 1

JayLLD, I beg to differ with you, but I believe Dr. Panine's hair transplant procedures are just as good as Dr. Erdogan. In fact, I had a procedure done by Dr. Panine and have posted my results.

Baldblonde, if you chose to go with Dr. Panine, your results will be exceptional, just as mine were. The best decision I ever made was to go with Dr. Panine.

Before.JPG

After 01.JPG

After 02.JPG

After 03.JPG

• Administrators
On 12/14/2019 at 1:18 PM, Stuart01 said:

LonelyGraft in the state of Illinois clinics are not required by law to have the doctor remove the graft, place the grafts or even make the surgical sites, but I original thought there had to be a doctor in the clinic when the surgery was being performed.  I recently learned there are is a clinic in Illinois that does not even have a doctor/surgeon in the facility when a surgery is being done, not sure how they get away with it. In regards to Dr. Panine he is one of the few doctors that removes the grafts, make the surgical sites and places the grafts. On very large cases he will have only his main assistant help him place the grafts. 

I didn't know that he carried out most of the procedure himself, I applaud him for that👏

View my thread

On 12/16/2019 at 4:36 PM, ginkgo said:
Baldblonde, if you chose to go with Dr. Panine, your results will be exceptional, just as mine were. The best decision I ever made was to go with Dr. Panine.

No clinic, not even the best ones can guarantee an exceptional result. That is a fact a sad one nonetheless. A HT is always a risk. 

By the way, I think this is a very difficult case with the strong widows peak. 

There are several options to solve it depending on the facial features. E.g. one could close the temples more (with a convex hairline instead of a concave one), but starting higher at the hairline. Then the hairline would be more juvenile with only a little more grafts (as hairline is higher) but with a singled out widows peak just like Colin Farell. 

Therefore, one need much more and better pics showing the full facial features.