2500 Scheduled with Dr.Cinik 16/12

zirke

Hi all,
i'm 25 years old male with NW3A.

I will not describe why i decided to do an operation because all of us knows the problem and have more or less the same feelings abt losing hair :)

Now the facts abt operation and my medicine regimen:

I have scheduled operation at dr. Cinik's clinic at 16th of December. Decided to choose an exclusive package and additional needle free anesthetic which cost me +250eur. The plan is to transplant 2500 grafts but i will request to increase this to 3000 grafts...will see what dr. Cinik say abt my case.

My drug regimen:
- Biotin
- Zink
and decided to start taking a saw palmetto as a replacement of fin.

I will post a photos just after operation and next ones at 16th day of each month.

Wish me luck and self confidence :)

My actual photo below

image_cleaned.jpg

@zirke good luck, you will see that it will surely increase the follicular units to be extracted, it seems strange to me that they have kept themselves so low, anticipating only 2500, usually its numbers are around 3500/3800.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the delay in posting. Totally transplanted 2600 grafts. Posting a photo with results just after the operation, next one on 16.01.

I have a question to you guys. How long did you wait for all the scabs fly down?

IMG_2638_cleaned.jpg

3 hours ago, zirke said:

and the worst is the f** pain in donor area. I can't sleep without taking a painkiller tablets. Is it normal?

Yes it's normal. You're probably going to have trouble sleeping up to the 7th day. Make sure you rest your head on the inflatable pillow they give.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

4 MONTH POST OP.

I have more and more doubts about work of my 25 and 28 years old technicians...various or wrong angles in some parts and double grafts in hairline. Also what do you think guys about my grow progress? I think i'm one of the slow gorwers. 

3EF716D5-5B20-4DF1-B9AE-EC88D10702E1.jpeg

D0FD26CF-AE1A-4A29-A1FA-8ABB1A0C9EFC.jpeg

Don’t be too concerned just yet. The grafts are barely coming out so the hairs are wiry and a bit untame. Try to remain patient. If it was 8 months with that much growth then I would say be worried but you have a lot of time for stuff to happen. There is a poster here that got surgery from bisanga on his hairline and he just posted his 4 months and it looks similar. 

• Like 1