HT - Dr. Cinik clinic (2600 grafts) DHI

vanilia

7 months and 1 day update.... i dont know... not really satisfied totally so far, density seems low...can i expect still something or is this it? :/ under some lights it looks good, under some light it looks to low density... especially this right side looks strange i think...maybe i will need to repair this in future...

it looks to me like only half of the hair that was transplated came out? what do you think? and i am worried i dont see any new baby hairs.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

88.jpg

Edited by vanilia

On 6/24/2020 at 9:07 PM, vanilia said:

7 months and 1 day update.... i dont know... not really satisfied totally so far, density seems low...can i expect still something or is this it? :/ under some lights it looks good, under some light it looks to low density... especially this right side looks strange i think...maybe i will need to repair this in future...

it looks to me like only half of the hair that was transplated came out? what do you think? and i am worried i dont see any new baby hairs.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

88.jpg

Looks great so far! You can expect growth and additional density to fill in up to 18, 24 months. I think you should wait further until making the final assessment. 

I had a similar hairline to yourself and had my first op in Oct 17.. I've currently added 5000 hairs to the front hairline (last op was with cinik in nov 19).. so I'd say your results are great considering you only used half the amount of grafts I've needed!

I would wait until 12 months and if youre not happy with the density go back to cinik for a touch up ... at most you may need another 500 grafts considering how thick your donor hair is..

I'm at the same stage as you (albeit with much thinner donor hair) and will probably ask for another 500 be added to the front hairline if things dont improve drastically in the next 4 months.

Edited by XabiAlonso123

• 1 month later...

few days left till 9 months and nothing has changed since month 6, so i guess this is the end....not satisfied with the density and it looks like only 50 procent of transplanted hair has grow back (especially the right side is bad)... do you think this will be enough bad result for money refund or free repair?

first 3 pics are in room light (last pictures i stand in front of window where sun shines in)... it looks much worse when under bright light and good in darker surroundings offcourse. but i guess we need to judge how it looks under the lights, since this is where we are the most. on pictures i think it also looks a little worse then it is (and it looks i still have some redness, but i dont)

it starting really to get in my head... havent been on a date for 9 months and i cancel  all dates last moment on dating apps, because i think women will not like how i look (was not like that before).

117806663_590554015164524_3520105426101755102_n.jpg

117811580_307846543793172_4163010722781673988_n.jpg

118070044_657293554883956_1713335249987553823_n.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

1 hour ago, vanilia said:

and an example how much better it can look in dark light, but unfortunately its not a reality...

118084452_769308763845412_8319138768848749194_n.jpg

Looks great so far! Remember that thickening will continue and can take up to 12-18 months before final results can be judged. 

But regarding the ladies, no worries man, you look great! Go for it, get laid, don’t worry. Anyone looking that close on your hair, will probably be very close and naked😄. I mean, don’t let this with hair dragged you down and miss out on your life adventures. For sure l fully understand (been and still are there) but l see things completely differently with my hair these days. It’s really nice to have and l really would like to have a full head of hair but l don’t let it affect me anyone. It’s matter of acceptance. See it as you are working on your solution and your now in fixing mode. It will be resolved. 

• Like 1

This would be a great result from any clinic especially considering your tough hair characteristics having dark hair with light skin. Your expectations are too high of what hair transplants surgery’s are capable of if your not happy with this. It’s completely normal to want a few hundred grafts to make it “perfect” after lowering your hairline as much as you did. If you asked for a refund from cinik he would tell you no and probably refuse to work on you again.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Sam818 said:

This would be a great result from any clinic especially considering your tough hair characteristics having dark hair with light skin. Your expectations are too high of what hair transplants surgery’s are capable of if your not happy with this. It’s completely normal to want a few hundred grafts to make it “perfect” after lowering your hairline as much as you did. If you asked for a refund from cinik he would tell you no and probably refuse to work on you again.

i didnt expect wonders, but at least that most of the hair would come out that was transplanted. i am ok with left side, but you see cleary on right side in front first rows how many hairs didnt come out...

Looks good even in harsh conditions and even though right side isn't as good as rest of the growth,it is by no means a bad or unantural result

In my humble opinion this looks like decent hair transplant job. Sorry that you are not completely satisfied 

Edited by InterventionalPDoc

Bro your hair looks amazing, you have psychological issues going on with your insecurities. The fact that you haven't been on a date in 9 months because you're scared that they'll criticize your hair confirms this for me. Your hair not only looks good, but it looks top tier. Literally everyone would say you have a great head of hair. I'm not just saying this to be nice. Stop being so overly critical of yourself and realize that your time on this earth is finite. Go on some dates and slay, brah.  

• Like 4

Your hair looks unbelievable my guy. It may come across as blunt but I gotta say spazy up above is right. Hell I had a transplant w 50% of the density you have and I couldn't care less - the sun is shining, I'm happy and healthy and I have more hair than I've ever had in my adult life! I can always get a second transplant, but you're only going to live this day once.

You look fantastic, put the mirror away and go have a fantastic time on some dates.

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing changed, so this is final result... in some light conditions its ok in very bright light i think everybody can tell something was made and it looks very low density. After waking up in the morning it looks even worse. Expected more density. Havent been outside (beside going to job) since the hair transplant and somehow gave up on life.... I thought a HT would make me look normal again, but now i think no women would want a relationship with someone like this, when other guys have better hair. So i rather dont go on dates anymore :( life sucks

120471681_871415160057390_7970416550371712239_n.jpg

120578097_337289120831966_2575963209799748859_n.jpg

120601968_616645132347945_2163837465750794476_n.jpg

120656275_366301438076447_3170973307428298508_n.jpg

120664814_649031422697779_1693598981022301559_n.jpg

120667498_667466250817692_2123671049647752810_n.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

120664813_372983547221466_13592557058122894_n.jpg

111111111111.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You received a great transplant and should be happy. Yes, you have psychological issues and need counseling, just like many other people. The root of your issues is not your hair, but it’s how you perceive your hair (or perceived lack of hair) and correlate that to your self worth. You should not of received a hair transplant to begin with, because any result would not satisfy you and you did not have realistic expectation. Dude look objectively at your hair and pretend it’s another person. You have a great head of hair and the last thing you should be thinking about now IS your hair. That’s kinda the whole point of a transplant.  It’s had the reverse effect on you due to your psychological condition, as it consumes you and you haven’t even been on a date which you pointed out is solely because of your hair. You’ve got to realize this is not healthy. In no way should you receive a refund or have a correction done for free. You can always make another appointment and pay full price for another transplant you don’t need, but I guarantee that unless you receive counseling, you will not be happy after your 2nd transplant either. You need to hear this. 

Edited by Runandy
  • Like 3

On 10/2/2020 at 12:20 AM, vanilia said:

life sucks

I laughed out loud on this 😂. Like seriously? 

I have roughly half the amount of hair you have and I get laid like any normal young guy. Its your insecurity, chicks hardly care about because they have their own insecurities. You need to chill and enjoy life man,your hair looks great.

• Haha 1

• Valued Contributor

This is often the problem with hair transplants. The result requires a lot of research on behalf of the patient of what to expect from what a hair transplant can do (and what it can't do). Just going by comments you've made in your thread vanilla I think you have unrealistic expectations of what a hair transplant can do. It can never replace a non balding head of hair. It can however give the 'illusion' of a great head of hair. A hair transplant's main goal however is to look unremarkable. That is to say it has to look as though you have never had one. I don't think you would be any happier, to be honest if I can, if you were to have another procedure anytime soon. I don't know what your age is but your expectations need to be brought down a little and you need to remind yourself of how far you have come compared to before having surgery. Also a hair transplant is not a cure for baldness. My recommendation would be start on finasteride now and stick with it if you can to preserve your native hair. And you need to let go of the self criticism. As others have said it will be a year (and then some) before it's time to make an objective decision on what you think about your results. I think your results to date look fantastic. I wouldn't go any lower on the hairline as you have to grow into it for the many decades to come, not grow out of it. Patience man. You could have been butchered! Your hair as I said earlier looks great and if you want to call anything early then I'd call it a success!

• Like 3

On 6/29/2020 at 12:34 AM, XabiAlonso123 said:

I had a similar hairline to yourself and had my first op in Oct 17.. I've currently added 5000 hairs to the front hairline (last op was with cinik in nov 19).. so I'd say your results are great considering you only used half the amount of grafts I've needed!

I would wait until 12 months and if youre not happy with the density go back to cinik for a touch up ... at most you may need another 500 grafts considering how thick your donor hair is..

I'm at the same stage as you (albeit with much thinner donor hair) and will probably ask for another 500 be added to the front hairline if things dont improve drastically in the next 4 months.

Do you have to pay full price for a second transplant?

• 2 months later...

i dont know what to do... not happy with result, it needs repair i guess, but dont wanna go again through all the terrible first 3 months (but on the other hand is best now, where social life will still not be possible in next few months). It looks solid in real life or videos, but terrible on photos (but on the other hand, i never liked a picture of myself in my life). In normal light is ok result, but terrible under strong light. Should i go to same doctor or other, since it only needs filling and maybe 1000 grafts max i guess?

Doesnt it look like half of the grafts in front especially didnt come out that were implanted?

It is true what they say, dont expect any new growth after 6-7 months....result is the same as it was after 7 months now after 13 months.

1.png

2.png

3.jpg

3b.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

10b.jpg