Ikemen724

Dr Mohebi Donor Area Results?

I have an upcoming consultation with Dr. Parsa Mohebi. I've been looking on his website but there are no pictures in the gallery section that showcase the back of the head post surgery. This seemed kind of suspicious to me - other surgeons like Dr. Diep showcase their results from all sides, so I'm wondering if there's anyone here who has any links showing these results or if they have results themselves they can share.

Thank you!

Edited by Ikemen724

I've visited Dr. Mohebi and observed him in live surgery, he is very transparent with the entire process. I'm sure his clinic will be more than willing to share their donor photos with you, if you ask for them. That said, I do think this is something I should bring to their attention, as they probably don't know about it.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

First, thank you to Melvin for the kind words. We are very transparent in every step of the hair transplant process. The lack of donor area photos that you want to see is nothing more than an oversight on our part. 

@Ikemen724, please take a look at the before and after photos we have provided for your review. Also, if you would like to see what the donor area looks like immediately after the procedure you can visit here: https://parsamohebi.com/resources/shaving-before-fue-transplant/. I hope they answer your questions. If you do have additional question, please ask them during your upcoming consultation with me.

In addition, if you are comfortable letting me know your identity during our consultation, please feel free to identify yourself from this forum. I'd love the opportunity to thank you in person for pointing out the need for photos for those interested in having a hair transplant.

All the best,

Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Donor-Before-After-2.png

Donor-Before-After.png

• Like 1

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Great examples Dr. Mohebi 👍

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

@lkemen724 - Here are the photos from my donor area after my procedure with Dr. Mohebi. I had 2,000 grafts. 

Top Left: Post-Op

Top Right: 4 months

Bottom Left: 6 Months

Bottom Right: 12 Months

IMG_0994.thumb.JPG.5a390228dc1815e840080dc2a4b4d28d.JPG

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56