Does PRP / LASER TREATMENT/ RED LIGHT do anything for hair at all ?!

axor

I mean; the native hair, the one who might fall after hair-transplant, the one who was still up when we had the transplant;

Can it be held / protected by PRP / laser treatment / red light in any way  ? If yes, can you provide proof /real photos with people who had results, not advertising from clinics ?

Thank you,

Davis. A

13 hours ago, axor said:

I mean; the native hair, the one who might fall after hair-transplant, the one who was still up when we had the transplant;

Can it be held / protected by PRP / laser treatment / red light in any way  ? If yes, can you provide proof /real photos with people who had results, not advertising from clinics ?

Thank you,

Davis. A

1. PRP is just a therapy. It could boost the effects of other treatments like medicines etc. It cannot be taken as a treatment in itself. 

2. Laser treatment and red light are just for cosmetic purposes most of the times with no scientific evidence or proof for support during hairfall or baldness.

3. If you are experiencing Androgenetic Alopecia then you should consider taking Finasteride to prevent any further progression of the same, i.e., after consulting a Dermatologist.

• Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

On 12/8/2019 at 2:38 PM, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

1. PRP is just a therapy. It could boost the effects of other treatments like medicines etc. It cannot be taken as a treatment in itself. 

2. Laser treatment and red light are just for cosmetic purposes most of the times with no scientific evidence or proof for support during hairfall or baldness.

3. If you are experiencing Androgenetic Alopecia then you should consider taking Finasteride to prevent any further progression of the same, i.e., after consulting a Dermatologist.

I d rather have no scalp than take finasteride;

as I saw reports of permanent erectile dysfunction after intake of finasteride,  problems that popped randomly after months or years of finasteride workinggreat!!

and effects that never stopped or resulted in suicide of the person; I d rather have a sexual function.

Thanksss

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Nope nope nope and nope. These treatments and therapies can have supplementary advantages for its users and nothing more than that. Infact laser treatments have such minimal results that its disheartening to even use them. Finasteride/Dutasteride are the only medications that can prolong baldness. When the above treaments and therapies are used added onto Finasteride then there is a greater scale of effects seen from them also. 

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ