3000 grafts from Esteworld Istanbul. Does this look like clean work??

Momo said

• 3 months later...

Hey buddy, I went to Esteworld also. I'm just curious how's the results now?

One thing I like is they use a smaller .6mm punch so scars are smaller than others

Edited by Fantaz

On 3/27/2020 at 8:26 PM, Fantaz said:

Hey buddy, I went to Esteworld also. I'm just curious how's the results now?

One thing I like is they use a smaller .6mm punch so scars are smaller than others

Hey man honestly I didn’t follow the rules ( gym straight away, smoked etc) so my results at 7 months are really disappointing

15 hours ago, Momo said said:

Hey man honestly I didn’t follow the rules ( gym straight away, smoked etc) so my results at 7 months are really disappointing

Did you do PRP at all? I got that done also, crossing my fingers... and I've been holding off on gym, which is going to make it hard for me get back in shape later on

Thanks for the update

1 hour ago, Momo said said:

Keep in mind I shaved it completely bald a month ago so this isn’t exactly at 7months 

4A980DBA-3C2C-4DD1-8440-0B7B682CB8D6.jpeg

49AE632F-95D8-4A95-8B0B-908BC38B8884.jpeg

F9D996AC-7EDD-4D4F-8FFE-2DA088E0A135.jpeg

7119507D-E5CD-418F-9711-69AD36E15314.jpeg

I don’t think it’s that bad especially Considering the area the 3000 grafts was spread over. Second, you’ll never be able to achieve native density thru hair transplants so short cuts expose the density difference. You still have lots of time to continue growing as well

2 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

I don’t think it’s that bad especially Considering the area the 3000 grafts was spread over. Second, you’ll never be able to achieve native density thru hair transplants so short cuts expose the density difference. You still have lots of time to continue growing as well

Do you think it’s too early for a second transplant? Because this is really looking like a failure, and 3000 grafts loooks way too low for the area covered

• Administrators

I would wait the full 12 months, then reassess. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Certainly the success of a transplant is estimated in one year, but in my opinion, already after 7/8 months you are able to understand how it will end.