17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

2 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Very nice natural result well done. Congratulations to the patient and all at @Eugenix Hair Science

.............Paddy...............

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. 

• Thanks 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2019 at 12:00 PM, LonelyGraft said:

I think the result is fantastic. I’m just wondering why the extractions are taken in such a limited area and do not extend more into the temporal zones? I’ve seen this in a lot of the eugenix cases

I'm not with eugenix, but any more into the temporal zone would be taking from outside the safe zone.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:27 PM, LonelyGraft said:

Eh I’d beg to differ. Strips go high into the temporal areas. Check out cases from h&w 

H&W are operating almost always on individuals with a European headshape, which is a longer headshape. The Indian headshape is shorter. Way less safe space in the temporal areas, but it's made up for a wider donor area in the back.

Edited by AssaultedByDHT

On 12/30/2019 at 1:59 AM, mosd said:

is he on meds? Seems like his crown got much better?

Yes he is regularly on medications,  he is taking finasteride, minoxidil and multivitamin, medications helping him tremendously.

Kind Regards