8 months with propecia and minoxi with no results

MaverickCrypt

So after 8 months of using propecia and minoxi (foam)

I can't see any difference in my hair shedding, there are about ~100-300 hairs that I can see dropping on daily basis.

What are my options now? what can I try to make it stop?

Should I consider Dutasteride? or stronger minoxi?

I would be more than happy for your help guys :(

I didn’t see any progress from taking and using Finasteride and Minoxidil on and off over a 15 year time span...until I started microneedling w/Minoxidil. 

Go check out my thread...info is all there:

r

Edited by CosmoKramer

7 hours ago, Tsimo said:

So after 8 months of using propecia and minoxi (foam)

I can't see any difference in my hair shedding, there are about ~100-300 hairs that I can see dropping on daily basis.

What are my options now? what can I try to make it stop?

Should I consider Dutasteride? or stronger minoxi?

I would be more than happy for your help guys :(

I think you should continue Finasteride and Minoxidil for longer. I had the same experience when I started these medicines. But after a year, I started to see their effcets with regards to the growth and complete hairfall stoppage as well.

You should:

1. Add hair specific multivitamins to your regime

2. Increase your protein intake

3. Manage stress efficiently

4. Have a work out regime

I don't think that anything else is required. Also, PRP could help boost the effects of medicines.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

4 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

I think you should continue Finasteride and Minoxidil for longer. I had the same experience when I started these medicines. But after a year, I started to see their effcets with regards to the growth and complete hairfall stoppage as well.

You should:

1. Add hair specific multivitamins to your regime

2. Increase your protein intake

3. Manage stress efficiently

4. Have a work out regime

I don't think that anything else is required. Also, PRP could help boost the effects of medicines.

1: Could you please give an example to such multivitamin? although in my last blood check everything was fine?

about 2, 3, 4:   I work out 4 times a week, and take a lot of protein, no loss in that matter.

10 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

I didn’t see any progress from taking and using Finasteride and Minoxidil on and off over a 15 year time span...until I started microneedling w/Minoxidil. 

Go check out my thread...info is all there:

r

I read your topic, but could you please explain more how to use it, and where can I buy it? I'd like to give it a try.

Guys thank you so much for this help, I am willing to try everything, if you guys think more methods could work, please let me know

especially on the more reliable like Dutas?

14 hours ago, Tsimo said:

1: Could you please give an example to such multivitamin? although in my last blood check everything was fine?

about 2, 3, 4:   I work out 4 times a week, and take a lot of protein, no loss in that matter.

I read your topic, but could you please explain more how to use it, and where can I buy it? I'd like to give it a try.

Guys thank you so much for this help, I am willing to try everything, if you guys think more methods could work, please let me know

If you are willing to try everything then you should take the time to read all the post on my thread...all the info is on there.

Dr Pen A6 derma pen, 12-Pin needles cartridges, stamp all over my scalp 1x @ 2mm every 7-9 days and 1mm every 3rd day. Minoxidil foam applied an 1-2 hours after.

I stopped Minoxidil foam 1.5 months ago but now contemplating using it again as I’ve shed some. Also using castor/coconut/emu/peppermint oil mix 2-3 a week and Nizoral shampoo 2x a week.

Edited by CosmoKramer

On 12/7/2019 at 5:53 PM, Tsimo said:

Apparently, this Hair fact kit is very good. A lot of people use it. 

M1.jpg.4e17f5c736f1801765843966f3f4eea9.jpg

I use Adgain plus as below. I have found great results with it.

adgain-plus-capsule-0.png.cb850c3a2da53371c93f47a156c2032f.png

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

On 12/8/2019 at 5:11 AM, CosmoKramer said:

If you are willing to try everything then you should take the time to read all the post on my thread...all the info is on there.

Dr Pen A6 derma pen, 12-Pin needles cartridges, stamp all over my scalp 1x @ 2mm every 7-9 days and 1mm every 3rd day. Minoxidil foam applied an 1-2 hours after.

I stopped Minoxidil foam 1.5 months ago but now contemplating using it again as I’ve shed some. Also using castor/coconut/emu/peppermint oil mix 2-3 a week and Nizoral shampoo 2x a week.

I bought something that matches your description from AliExpress, hopefully it will come soon and I could give a feedback on that.

On 12/8/2019 at 3:07 PM, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Apparently, this Hair fact kit is very good. A lot of people use it. 

I use Adgain plus as below. I have found great results with it.

I couldn't find a place to buy them, do you have any by any chance?
By the way Gabreille, you said that propecia didn't work for you for a year and then it started kick in? what happened in that year? hundreds of hairs were shedding like I do?