Dynamic

Poor results by prominent doctor. Advice needed (pics)

Hey guys. Long story short, I went to a well known doctor on the west coast US (who’s name I will not disclose for now, at least until I get some proper advice and approach on how to make the best out of my unfortunate circumstance.) and committed to a FUT procedure to where 4100 grafts were extracted. My surgery date was December 10th of 2018. I’m currently a week shy from the 1 year mark and my results are very poor. The last few months have been very disappointing for me, especially since I was so optimistic going into the procedure on day 1 and very confident in my decision to go with this doctor after 2 FaceTime pre op consultations and following his stellar and what seemed to be consistent work that he displayed on his YouTube channel. 

I’m going to start off with an event that occurred exactly 14 days post operation. Below this post will be graphic images from said event. Day of the actual procedure went very smooth and the typical standard wonderful experience we all read about described by first timers. Fast forward 14 days after my operation: I noticed a deep wound sinking below the surface of the skin/scalp. This was noticed as scabs fell off and peeled away in the shower. Upon examining in the mirror, I noticed some scabs were more stubborn than others. However, on the front of my hairline were one or two larger scabs that were somewhat rigid yet getting ready to fall off. These scabs were also very soft on the perimeter edges of said scabs. With just lightly lifting up on those soft edges is where i noticed the initial wounds on the scalp surface. At the time, the way I described it to myself was that it looked like a “crater”. (Little did i know of the term necrosis however) Immediately upon discovery, feelings of immense worry and a pitted stomach followed, and I quickly called the clinic, to which they told me to email them photos of said issue. (Photos below which are a little graphic due to scabs, flesh and antibiotic cream.) after emailing them photos, i received a phone call from the doctor himself informing me of the bad news. With resentment in the tone of his voice, he informed me the frontal part of my scalp had went though necrosis and diagnosed me with such. He offered to fix this specific area for free via FUE method once the time had come in a year when the area of the scalp had fully healed. Even with the offer of free repair work to address the issue in the future, I was still feeling demoralized as I was convinced that necrosis leaves a permanent crater like dish scar just based off the quick google image searching of necrosis that I did. And to think it would be exposed in the middle of frontal area even after it healed, was very upsetting for me. 

Fast forward to the month of March (3 month mark) Well after all the scabs had fallen, I had realized the supposed necrosis had healed fairly well. Meaning I did not receive the crater/dune like scar I thought i would have been left with (Just based off the pictures and necrosis stories i researched on). The surface of the frontal scalp right above my hairline was completely flat and smooth, matching up with the rest of the surface scalp. I was very relieved to see this. However, very little hair density was sprouting in this specific area and i wasn’t surprised due to the nature of what necrosis does. Regardless, i was relieved to see I wasn’t left with a terrible scar on my scalp out in the open for everyone to see. At this point during the 3 month mark, I get a 3 month evaluation with the doctor via FaceTime. I show him how the scalp had been healing thus far, and to his and my surprise, he was relieved I didn’t receive any sort of “crater” like scar as well. Here’s the catch, over this FaceTime appointment was where he also strangely stated that he misdiagnosed my scalp skin wound and took back his initial diagnoses of necrosis. He apologized for “misdiagnosing” the issue and sternly assured me that it was not necrosis. Till this day I do not know exactly what these deep wounds were but i personally believe it was a form of necrosis, contrary to what my doctor had told me in March. (The “‘misdiagnosis”) 

Anyway, fast forward 7 months post op. At this time during the growth process was when I realized I may have had a failed hair transplant. It appeared to me that my results completely stopped around month 6, and from there on out was just my hair growing in length. Below are pictures I took at the 10 month mark exactly. 

Some photo description below: The left front side has somewhat decent density, but starting at the widows peak and going towards the right side, the hairs are very thin and poor density it seems. Almost to the appearance of “doll hairs”. The scalp scarring also gives off a red sun burnt appearance , and at the 10 month mark I still had coworkers and peers asking why my scalp is red - since currently the frontal area has a see through/transparent appearance. (especially very noticeable in outdoor daylight or even in indoor low light photos) I currently still have peers trying to inform me that I’m “balding”. Just some comments that I was not expecting as i feel that hair results are supposed to get better with each month but never did I see flourishing progressive results till this date. I would say the months of April and May were the best months as far as thick results appearing. But after May , I did not notice any new hairs, just more length and possibly volume. 

In the third week of October was when I had my most recent evaluation with the Doctor to discuss my results and what he can do address the situation. Even after reviewing the photos I sent him (the same ones posted below) he did not reassure me or offer me much. He claims that sometimes “people need a second procedure “ to get it to look “perfect” and that with his second procedure, he would fix the transparent look and get it looking “perfect”. He offered me 500 free grafts. And proceeded to tell me all I needed was 2000 grafts Fue and quoted me total of $12,000 for 2000 grafts as his discounted price. The phone evaluation was rather short and he did not seem to want to take the time to really go over my worries or offer any alternate solutions. He didn’t even bother telling me what may have led to such poor results. The phone evaluation was very disappointing for me and led me to question the doctors ethics. Being that I flew from the East coast across the country and paid well over $18k for my procedure, I feel that he should have been a little more accommodating, understanding, and invested/intrigued with my situation, but he was not. All things considered, I would like to know what I should expect from this doctor, if anything? I would like to have some sort of small refund, but feel that he may not entertain that idea.

In one of the photos circled in green, one of the hairline sides seem to display a linear/straight line of hair bulbs which really gives off a look of a very artificial hair transplant. Where as the other side of the hairline looks more natural. The strip scar also seems to have a caused a lot more shock loss than I expected as well. Which then makes me very unsure if I should do another strip Scar procedure in the future or not. But If I decide to do FUE , i feel that it won’t be enough grafts to cover the front and/or the crown area. So this is my dilemma. With my stretched skin from the strip scar, I feel this depletes my donor area needed for my 2nd procedure in the future, which I was planning and hoping on doing FUE. But now I feel that I may have no choice but to do a scar revision before ever considering FUE (if I even want a chance at getting good coverage to fix my current poor results. But if i have no choice but to do FUT for my second procedure, I’m worried about having to receive another strip scar even after the scar revision, and there’s a possibility I may have to suffer another patch of strip scar shock loss after the scar revision and/or second strip excision - which then causes even more donor depletion and terrible hair loss appearance with or without long hair growth to hide it. On top of all that, I’m worried I’ll be stuck with excruciating and permanent scalp tension. Not sure if I want the back of scalp to be more tighter than it already is. 

Small side note: I am not looking for, or never was expecting Elvis Presley hair density whatsoever, but I feel that with 4100 grafts, I should have gotten just a tad better coverage on my crown area and just a little bit better density in the frontal area. What are you’re guys thoughts on what direction I should take in terms of my next procedure to fix the density while also addressing the stretched strip scar? How many grafts will i need to address the transparent look in front ? Etc . 

And what direction I should take with the doctor that performed my surgery? Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks for reading guys. 

0C46E4C0-3799-4251-84CA-1722796C7DCA.jpeg

C1D64F77-6335-4217-B499-4740F4991BEB.jpeg

C48DECD7-8FD1-4159-8933-D8C7E7BEB857.jpeg

202E4370-F5CB-4B05-A315-6850BC8BE78E.jpeg

E3EFEE13-52D0-4BDC-A69B-A6F7BF0049D0.jpeg

A5FA35A4-BF49-4CA8-84F1-C5634AB1CDD7.jpeg

8A5B5464-02A1-49F8-A286-C559AD4DA262.jpeg

78ED8DF9-98C4-4A27-9F4E-D36E28B39875.jpeg

C88F8666-7BC9-43FC-A3E6-5E4E0318A7D8.jpeg

7CA21884-21FE-41F2-ACFD-4760566992F2.jpeg

96DE507C-AC50-44BC-9898-AC12F371389E.jpeg

C22E53B6-477C-4D6A-8E8D-2AA23100BBC5.jpeg

00AE0E4E-CFC0-4C95-87C7-AE6B2A755F6C.jpeg

3A9E484C-5FA8-4479-A4C7-9A0426E4199F.jpeg

89C6F928-CA87-4051-8AE2-AFF227952014.jpeg

36574180-736B-4A8F-BBDF-AA10132FB15C.jpeg

152D29C6-3B99-4052-8C49-DBF81B1937F9.jpeg

28D5D419-ECFB-48ED-B3E6-6D5E41F67AC0.jpeg

6AAE321B-3B88-47C7-A2AD-72CB6A9DC5E7.jpeg

CCB71530-C2A0-455D-BFF4-E33888086B6E.jpeg

2EADAAA0-1614-42A2-984B-3762F8E7A349.jpeg

6C9F30A1-BBBA-442C-ACEC-88580DC7EFBE.jpeg

• Sad 1

@Dynamic A very bad result for being a Fut of 4100 follicular units, I think the least you can do is to make the name of this doctor known on all possible and imaginable forums and on the whole web, in order to save some unsuspecting poor  patient.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duchaine said:

OMG...Look for a good lawyer. Not kidding!

With the contract I signed, I feel that I am at a dead end to what I can do as far as taking him to court. Going to re read the contract and see what my options are however. 

2 minutes ago, Egy said:

@Dynamic A very bad result for being a Fut of 4100 follicular units, I think the least you can do is to make the name of this doctor known on all possible and imaginable forums and on the whole web, in order to save some unsuspecting poor  patient.

I agree and will most likely do so. Am just waiting to have my one last phone appointment with him to see if he will at least grant me some sort of refund. If he refuses to be accommodating or emphasizes that his free 500 fue grafts is the best he can do, then I will be right back on this site to disclose his name and make sure people are aware of his bad practice/ethics. 

• Like 4

I can't imagine what you are going through, sorry that this has happened to you, I feel like you should disclose the doctor's name based off of the results, they are atrocious, getting a refund doesn't bring back the grafts that you lost. You should contact other doctors and see what your options are going forward, best of luck.

• Like 2

I would be upset and very disappointed. 

that doc has so much talent.. wish he wasnt so harsh on peoples donor area and didnt take on so many patients per day.

• Like 1

Any immediate post op photos?

What was the doctor involvement during HT?

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

500 FUE grafts (TBC) with Ray Konior, MD - 2020

My HT results thread from 1st procedure.

Thanks for having the courage to post this. More guys need to see results like this to understand that no matter where you go, whether a cheap hair mill in turkey or a prominent expensive doctor in North America or Europe there are always risks with this surgery beyond just having a low yield. Having said that I really hope you end up ok and I think if you consult with some great doctors you’ll be ok. I agree with you that depending on your scalp laxity you should look at a scar revision and pulling some more grafts to fill in the top rather than subjecting your donor to an fue procedure right now. Do you have any bumpy texture on your scalp in certain lighting or ridging/elevated/uneven scalp in the hairline that’s noticeable where the hairs didn’t grow?

6 hours ago, det9925 said:

that doc has so much talent.. wish he wasnt so harsh on peoples donor area and didnt take on so many patients per day.

You already know which doctor this is? I feel like he does have talent but rushes through his work/patients imo. (Terrible)

5 hours ago, 1978matt said:

Any immediate post op photos?

What was the doctor involvement during HT?

Will upload some for you later tonight. Gotta look through old photos. 

doctors involvement: I Can’t say for certain as I was knocked out for 95% of the procedure. Only time i was awake was when my lunch arrived (ate that and fell back asleep) and towards the home stretch of surgery. I have a strong gut feeling he was not involved much. But that’s just my gut feeling. I do remember waking up for a few seconds at the end of the surgery, right as the technician was putting in the last few grafts, and the doctor walking in and saying “how are things going?” To which she replied “good, just getting the last few grafts in”. After that he walked out and I fell asleep again.

not sure if this leads to my suspicions of him not being present at all during my procedure, but I do know he was also performing an FUE procedure on a totally different patient the same day as my operation. I was caught off guard the day i found out he performed two surgeries in one day. As I thought this doctor focused on only one surgery/patient per day. After learning about this I feel as if he allowed technicians to perform the entire surgery themselves with no oversight by him, with the only exception being that he of course did the extraction of the strip scar - but that’s it. I strongly feel he was more focused and devoted his entire day on the FUE patient instead of mine that day. 

3 hours ago, Sam818 said:

Thanks for having the courage to post this. More guys need to see results like this to understand that no matter where you go, whether a cheap hair mill in turkey or a prominent expensive doctor in North America or Europe there are always risks with this surgery beyond just having a low yield. Having said that I really hope you end up ok and I think if you consult with some great doctors you’ll be ok. I agree with you that depending on your scalp laxity you should look at a scar revision and pulling some more grafts to fill in the top rather than subjecting your donor to an fue procedure right now. Do you have any bumpy texture on your scalp in certain lighting or ridging/elevated/uneven scalp in the hairline that’s noticeable where the hairs didn’t grow?

I surely do have different texture on my scalp now. It’s still faintly red with a scaley and matte and ridged surface texture. Even more noticeable being that there is a lack of hair density and gaps everywhere. I want to say there is some very minimum bump patterns as well. Can see this clearly in bright lighting . Any lighting really , minus darker or low lit rooms/area where it doesn’t immediately grab the causal eye. 

Edited by Dynamic
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

I surely do have different texture on my scalp now. It’s still faintly red with a scaley and matte and ridged surface texture. Even more noticeable being that there is a lack of hair density and gaps everywhere. I want to say there is some very minimum bump patterns as well. Can see this clearly in bright lighting . Any lighting really , minus darker or low lit rooms/area where it doesn’t immediately grab the causal eye. 

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. You need to be very careful how you proceed. Consult with the most ethical doctors out there to figure out maybe why this happened to you and you’re best options moving forward. Also know that you’re not alone, lots of guys are suffering and trying to fix their situation including myself. 

Sorry this happened to you, you have my deepest sympathies 

you have one shot left to fix the situation. Forget the doctor who did this for repairs or second procedures. Just don’t go there or be taken in by his efforts to fix this.Get a partial refund if you can to help underwrite the cost of your next procedure. Indicate that you’ll share his name on here and other forums.

My advise is to go to the elite of the elite to fix this and give yourself the best possible probability of success - the elite of the elite in N America seems to be Dr Hasson, Dr Wong, Dr Konior in terms of professionalism, long track record & consistency. I would start today doing scalp laxity exercises for 15-20 minutes per day with a view to trying to get another strip done....my guess would be that in an “as much as possible” approach that you likely need that a Day 1 FUT with a Day 2 FUE to put coverage into the front with decreasing density into the crown. Crown should be a much lower priority given hair fibers could do a lot here for you easily.

Your next move is a hugely important one and should be undertaken very patiently, cautiously and meticulously.

• Like 2

Very sorry to hear about your experience. As was previously mentioned it doesn't always matter how prominent and marketed a surgeon seems to be. It comes down to did this surgeon exhibit ethical behavior during and after your transplant?Did they perform to the best of their abilities or at least admit fault and try to rectify the situation? I'm not so sure in your case. This surgeon has shown poor donor management in the past with both FUE and especially FUT cases. He usually has strong recipient site results so his poor donor areas are overlooked. However, in your case you had issues on both sides of the equation. Honestly, it shows a lack of genuine care for your case as you mentioned he was focused on the FUE patient. Unacceptable behavior by a recommended surgeon who charges that much money for a subpar result. 

• Like 1

Firstly, I'm truly sorry that you are going through this, as a forum we are here for you. First and foremost, you need to speak with the surgeon in question and let them know that you are dissatisfied. I think people are too quick to say "get a lawyer" "demand a refund" I would like to remind everyone that there is no surgery that is ever guaranteed. I have seen some of the best surgeons in the world have results that look bad.

Sometimes it's not as simple as "the surgeon didn't do their job" now this does occur, and I just wrote an article about it today- this is happening every day in countries like Turkey where patients are put on a conveyor belt. That said, if you went to a quality surgeon they are going to do their best, sometimes despite their best efforts the results are not good. If you guys only knew the complaints I get in my private messages, you would be shocked to hear some of the names. That doesn't mean these surgeons are bad, it just means they fell short on that occasion. How they deal with unhappy patients is what separates a good surgeon from a great surgeon.

I encourage you and anyone in the community the dissatisfaction with the surgeon/clinic first. As patients, we must be cognizant of the fact that surgeries and results are not guaranteed. Therefore, there are no "money back guarantees" this is something that we agree too when we get in the chair, and if any surgeon is guaranteeing their work, run. 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

9 hours ago, pre-screened said:

Sorry this happened to you, you have my deepest sympathies 

you have one shot left to fix the situation. Forget the doctor who did this for repairs or second procedures. Just don’t go there or be taken in by his efforts to fix this.Get a partial refund if you can to help underwrite the cost of your next procedure. Indicate that you’ll share his name on here and other forums.

My advise is to go to the elite of the elite to fix this and give yourself the best possible probability of success - the elite of the elite in N America seems to be Dr Hasson, Dr Wong, Dr Konior in terms of professionalism, long track record & consistency. I would start today doing scalp laxity exercises for 15-20 minutes per day with a view to trying to get another strip done....my guess would be that in an “as much as possible” approach that you likely need that a Day 1 FUT with a Day 2 FUE to put coverage into the front with decreasing density into the crown. Crown should be a much lower priority given hair fibers could do a lot here for you easily.

Your next move is a hugely important one and should be undertaken very patiently, cautiously and meticulously.

My exact thought process. Couldn’t have said it better. I’m pretty bummed at the thought of having to have to go through another strip scar/scar revision procedure. Had this first surgery been a successful 4100 fut procedure, my next plan was to finish up the crown with surgery 2 via FUE for a game set match. Unfortunately that course of action is derailed. Hoping i can get this mess at least repaired in one procedure. Feel like I need a miracle doctor: 

8 hours ago, ruca2 said:

Very sorry to hear about your experience. As was previously mentioned it doesn't always matter how prominent and marketed a surgeon seems to be. It comes down to did this surgeon exhibit ethical behavior during and after your transplant?Did they perform to the best of their abilities or at least admit fault and try to rectify the situation? I'm not so sure in your case. This surgeon has shown poor donor management in the past with both FUE and especially FUT cases. He usually has strong recipient site results so his poor donor areas are overlooked. However, in your case you had issues on both sides of the equation. Honestly, it shows a lack of genuine care for your case as you mentioned he was focused on the FUE patient. Unacceptable behavior by a recommended surgeon who charges that much money for a subpar result. 

Thanks a lot! And well said - Agreed 1000%

6 hours ago, texasranger2003 said:

Who is the surgeon?

I’m waiting on my final consult/hair evaluation with him before I decide to disclose his name publicly.  Feel free to message me If you would like to know. 

6 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Firstly, I'm truly sorry that you are going through this, as a forum we are here for you. First and foremost, you need to speak with the surgeon in question and let them know that you are dissatisfied. I think people are too quick to say "get a lawyer" "demand a refund" I would like to remind everyone that there is no surgery that is ever guaranteed. I have seen some of the best surgeons in the world have results that look bad.

Sometimes it's not as simple as "the surgeon didn't do their job" now this does occur, and I just wrote an article about it today- this is happening every day in countries like Turkey where patients are put on a conveyor belt. That said, if you went to a quality surgeon they are going to do their best, sometimes despite their best efforts the results are not good. If you guys only knew the complaints I get in my private messages, you would be shocked to hear some of the names. That doesn't mean these surgeons are bad, it just means they fell short on that occasion. How they deal with unhappy patients is what separates a good surgeon from a great surgeon.

I encourage you and anyone in the community the dissatisfaction with the surgeon/clinic first. As patients, we must be cognizant of the fact that surgeries and results are not guaranteed. Therefore, there are no "money back guarantees" this is something that we agree too when we get in the chair, and if any surgeon is guaranteeing their work, run. 

Thanks Melvin. Whole heartedly agree with you. I just feel extra cornered being that my case I’m dealing with is the combination of a failed donor and recipient area. Where as most failed cases it’s the patient dealing with just one failed area and not the other. (I could be wrong tho). I have to take extra precaution in how I am going to approach this next procedure. This takes a toll on ones mental and financial well being if things go wrong. And the last thing I want, is to be 3 or 4 surgeries in just trying to repair the first one. (That’s if my donor area And finances let me get that far) . Regardless, i appreciate you shedding light on the truth of the matter of these scenarios, making it known that there are harsh realities in this industry and regardless of skill, nothing is guaranteed. Thanks again for the words of encouragement. 

Immediate post op photos (sorry not the best angles and close up detail) 

also included is pictures of my strip scar closure roughly 20 days after the surgery. which I thought looked very strange. I didn’t know tricho closure method left a flap like skin overlapping another. Unless the doctor used a different closure method? 

ECA6B019-DB13-489D-84F5-17E229C847D4.jpeg

A86F580A-D249-498A-AF8C-008C9E64FC6D.jpeg

B11C74C0-6F61-45BD-BAEA-3EA901F05784.jpeg

DCFDBCC8-6371-4B08-81A3-ABF454BE09A8.jpeg

051281E0-F7F5-4778-A371-843BEE353D73.jpeg

Absolutely horrible, excuse the harshness of words, "dirty" intervention in both the receiver and the lozenge scar ... the name of this doctor (assuming he is) and maybe even his picture should be everywhere to put in  guard potential unsuspecting patients.

- your doc left you with a botched result that he will only fix for 500 grafts while making you pay for the rest (seriously?) :/ 

- misdiagnosed necrosis (its disturbing that this is even a possibility let alone that he failed to evaluate this properly)

- cant or won’t provide you with a reasonable explanation as to the nature of your results (which suggests a secondary surgery with them won’t just make matters worse)

- despite the severity of your results seems pretty disinterested during your post-op follow ups 

Your immediate post-op pics reveal just how brutal your operation was. I personally think the doc in question is a joke and I’ve never been a fan of theirs, so PLEASE don’t return to them. Sorry you had to experience this, everybody here only wants the best for you. @pre-screened gave you some solid advice. Hang in there ...

EDIT: You mentiond that the doc's only real involvement was for the extraction of the strip scar. Were you awake when he also do the incisions? I believe it's illegal for a doc not to perform all the extractions and incisions themselves in USA. 

Edited by transplantedphil
  • Like 1

@Dynamic

There is nothing that I can add to the wealth of support that you have already received from this community in the above comments. I agree whole heartedly with them all.

This is extremely upsetting. 

I agree and would take advice from @pre-screened and @transplantedphil

It must be an extremely hard pill to swallow, you deserved MUCH better. You need to look forward now. I have seen several individuals in a worse condition, achieve very impressive results. I say this not to lighten or condone your horrific experience, but to concentrate on positive options moving forward. Its going to be a hard 12+ months, but you will come through it with the support of the community.

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for BHR Clinic Athens - Greece

ian@drchristianbisanga.com  -  WhatsApp - + 34 642 37 03 83

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

Sorry to see you are having to deal with this. Found the pictures immediately post op worrying to be honest. From what you've mentioned and the pictures you've put up, think I have an idea on who the Dr involved is and as already alluded to, although the donor area in a lot of the surgeons cases can be left in somewhat of a questionable state, the recipient area more often than not ends up with decent results. However this case appears extremely poor in every aspect. 

Going forward, consult with as many of the top surgeons about, especially those who deal with repair cases regularly and hopefully there can be some light at the end of the tunnel is this case.

GET A LAWYER NOW - the contract you signed doesn't stop you from having recourse. 

You were botched. 

• Like 1

Making a trial to a clinic or a doctor in a country like India or Turkey is not a simple or very expensive thing.

5 minutes ago, Egy said:

Making a trial to a clinic or a doctor in a country like India or Turkey is not a simple or very expensive thing.

OP's very first sentence states the doctor is in USA (west coast).

It's pretty obvious who it is, at least from the comments.

Can't add anything more than what others have said. I had a terrible result myself and lived with it for years. Don't do that! I regret not doing anything about it sooner. But like others have said, I wouldn't go back to the same surgeon after that. 

Ok, based on what happened here, this is heart breaking.  I think you should save all responses to this thread and consult a class action attorney.  As you can see, you can feel what jury could decide.  Irrespective of what you signed,  the medical board needs to know these events for that state of where this occurred.  Federal medical laws supercedes any damn document a doctor has you sign.  Note, a cop cant have you signa document and say i am not responsible if i rape you and then prevent you from going to the police.  Right now you clearly have been harmed and the steps taken were negligient even with diagnosis of your condition.  The doc should have seen you in person and not “facetime” and make you think things are a ok.  

i can understand how youd feel and im trying to get out of a nightmaare situation myself.  Who was this surgeon?   NO one should try to justify the steps taken by surgeon and defense at this point based on what was mentioned.  This is a much bigger issue that can get bigger. 

• Like 2