3500 grafts – FUE Hair Transplant Result – Before and After 8 Months – HDC Hair Clinic

This is a 39-year-old patient on NW scale class 5.

He trusted HDC Hair Clinic with Dr Maras for his Hair Restoration. As you can see his natural forehead was very small. But HDC wanted to give him a more conservative and natural look. So, we started the hairline about 1.5cm above his original one. This gave him a more natural look as you can see in the result.

What we explain many times to potential patients who probably shop around low-cost clinics, is that successful Hair transplantation has the medical part but also the artistic part. You need to choose a Clinic that can place the hair at the correct hairline Height, for now and the future, with correct angulation pattern and density. Just covering your bald spots is not enough. You pay for the experience the track history and the many successful results of a medical team.

And please pay attention when you examine results of a certain clinic. Make sure the doctor and the team that surrounds him, have achieved these results. And that the same team will operate in your case.

This an 8 months Hair Transplant result. The photos are kind of dark, but we will try to get new photos with better lighting in his next visit.

Before

1_zpsj2sg1ptq.jpg

2_zps1iouhvwx.jpg

3_zps6t0s0ezk.jpg

Immediately after

4_zpsvoo22ftw.jpg

5_zpszdiwprak.jpg

6_zpse6m6gidj.jpg

7_zpsxhcpqpm0.jpg

8 Months after

8_zpswvqpff4m.jpg

9_zpslpux6lm5.jpg

10_zpssbfno4fs.jpg

10a_zpsz2yajeit.jpg

11_zps2njfu0rj.jpg

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741

• Administrators

Wow incredible results. The patient must be over the moon. There does seem to be a difference in the lighting. Did you guys by chance take video. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys would post the video if you did.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Holy moly! What a major improvement. Incredibly well done. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56