Dr. B Farjo - Repair case -3300 grafts total

This patient came to us well over a decade ago in a very sorry state. He had undergone plug surgery at a young age, continued to thin and was feeling lost and very vulnerable.

His first step was to look at meds to try to halt any further deterioration. Then we removed and redistributed the offending hair and rebuilt the frontal aspect. Over the years he has had 3 smallish procedures in total with approximately 3,300 follicular units being used, with the most recent being just under three years ago.

He has allowed us to use some of his pictures to show the transformation and thankfully these days we see very few of these cases.

DSC01150.jpg

DSC01152.JPG

DSC01153.JPG

DSC01155.jpg

DSC01162a.jpg

DSC01164c.jpg

DSC01168g.jpg

DSC01169h.jpg

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Great results with this repair surgery.  I'm sure your patient is thrilled.  Congrats Dr. Farjo.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks John. These cases are particularly satisfying as they can have such a positive effect on the patient.

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

On 4 December 2019 at 9:10 PM, vinzaf19 said:

Amazing work, Dr. Farjo! Which meds is the patient on? Finasteride Or Dutasteride Or Minoxidil? Or a combination of meds?

Thanks. I believe he uses finasteride and minoxidil

On 4 December 2019 at 10:06 PM, 1978matt said:

Night and day change.  Bravo!

Cheers Matt.