Eugenix (Sethi/Bansal) or Darling Buds

I am looking at a transplant in the next year. I am having a very hard time deciding between Darling Buds (Bhatti) and Eugenix (Sethi/Bansal).

• Dr Bhatti seems very genuine and involved in most of the procedure. You can contact and talk to him directly via email/Skype. Great results it seems allround (though with some density issues)
  • Dr Sethi/Bansal seem to have excellent results (perhaps better than Bhatti) but the doctors seem less involved/approacheable (e.g. you get 2 doctors, technicians do work that Bhatti does - e.g. extractions after the doctors start them)

Please corrected me if I am wrong with any of the above.

One of the members here, who has had multiple transplants, highly recommends Eugenix.

What are people's thoughts/experiences?

(I know there has been a previous thread on this but it is nearly 1 year old, so I hope this is OK)

Edited by nordicwarrior

@nordicwarrior  I had my HT with @Eugenix Hair Science the end of last week and I will be sharing soon.  Eugenix has 3 different options to choose from. I went for the top option where Dr. Sethi done all the slits , and Dr. Bansal done all the extractons. They both overlooked the whole HT along with Dr. Shishir. All the technicians are also highly trained in everything they do. I found everybody very approachable and really friendly and comfortabe in their work . I had an exceptional experience and I highly recommend Eugenix.

...............Paddy..........

• Like 1