Mr. Sachin Gandhi has had an amazing transformation.

Being a neighbor to the clinic, he has been an obvious example for us. We feel fortunate to have such friends around us and their unending support. Plus he is giving us his love and unending friendship bu sharing his experience through a video testimonial. Please do witness his absolute and amazing hair growth.

Total no. of Grafts - 2378
Beard - 978
Scalp - 1400
Result - After 12 months

6.jpg

8.jpg

18.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

19.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

21.jpg

13.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

@Abhinay Singh thats a great transformation with so few grafts.  Congratulations to the patient and all the team @Eugenix Hair Science It goes to show how valuable beard grafts  can be if one in low supply of scalp doner. No visible scarring either to be seen by the naked eye.

I am only 3 days past my surgery with you as you know (and will be updating soon on the forum here) and I had beard grafts removed and the healing is really fast due to the small extraction punch used as is the same with your patient.

.....................Paddy................

20 hours ago, Alphabeta said:

@Abhinay Singh nice results. Was he operated exclusively by dr pardeep and dr arika..or he went for the different package? His result is very impressive considering 2000sthing grafts.

@Alphabeta    Dr Pradeep did the slits and the extraction was done by Dr Arika and other doctors together.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:49 AM, paddyirishman said:

@Abhinay Singh thats a great transformation with so few grafts.  Congratulations to the patient and all the team @Eugenix Hair Science It goes to show how valuable beard grafts  can be if one in low supply of scalp doner. No visible scarring either to be seen by the naked eye.

I am only 3 days past my surgery with you as you know (and will be updating soon on the forum here) and I had beard grafts removed and the healing is really fast due to the small extraction punch used as is the same with your patient.

.....................Paddy................

Looking forward to your experience and updates! 

Just now, InterventionalPDoc said:

Judicial use of grafts with optimal coverage, thumbs up !

Thank you Sir for appreciating our work.

Kind Regards

7 hours ago, det9925 said:

thats crazy that most docs cant get a result like this even when planting 5k grafts.

Thank you Sir

Kind Regards

On 11/25/2019 at 6:23 AM, LonelyGraft said:

Great coverage for that amount of grafts

👍Thank you for your appreciation.

Kind Regards

Dear all,

We apologize for failing to give you the complete information. In fact the patient has got two procedures in a gap of six months. The first procedure was done for the front and the mid scalp with 4857 grafts (Scalp donor: 2035; beard donor: 2822).

The second procedure was done with:

Total no. of Grafts - 2378
Beard - 978
Scalp - 1400

The result here shown is 12 months post the first procedure and 6 months post the second procedure. So in total, 7235 grafts were planted from the front to the crown. 

(We regret the inconvenience caused by my junior.)

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards