SMP On Dark Skin

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators
12 minutes ago, Neokingin said:

bad work ..

You created a profile to bump a year old thread to say this? Smells like a fake account or competitor. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

As long as we're bumpin' an old thread I may as well update it with some more of my "bad" work.....thanks andrewpright1.thumb.jpg.edbcb7cc208c5c3d6c5fad50b7e74b34.jpgkenjrughtblur.thumb.jpg.c2139259c09c723f0dbcd1f64e1317d6.jpgMarcorightblur.thumb.jpg.355f12d2b0acb2c1279dea76dba43604.jpgmikebright.thumb.jpg.5d1003fbdd0b51f79f582e9d7341c1b8.jpgramonccrown.thumb.jpg.59a59bd317fd5b016a3ddaae6471d42b.jpgramoncright.thumb.jpg.19f159a1e6a7ab36ed656f8b42479aaa.jpgroshinleftshave.thumb.jpg.4e5ae92c7a2c2ca8226866634687b553.jpgseanoleftshave.thumb.jpg.a65f709514956ce567893feb7f411fbd.jpgteddyfrontblur.thumb.jpg.7b188a12f6844fbd4380b44f6ec64e12.jpg

Edited by hairthere
  • Like 2

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thank you JohnAC71! Dark skin presents its own unique set of challenges to work on but the results when done properly can have a big impact. The key is being patient as the pigment can take some time to develop and darken, so you never want to rush the process just to give the client immediate gratification. Below is the most challenging dark-skinned client I've had. His skin tone was nearly darker than my pigment (I only use medium brown as a base) so I had to tone it up with a black agar, and we needed a fourth session. The result is still subtle but thankfully it did make a difference and a happy client.devonmcrown.thumb.jpg.86806e0d2613d9bb338454583916db6c.jpgdevonMrightblur.thumb.jpg.4e6f35d14fd454b5d6e4ddec16eb5e79.jpg

Edited by hairthere
  • Like 1

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Well as Melvin pointed out, it’s a bit fishy when someone creates an account just to seemingly drag up an old thread. Being on this forum for so many years you see behavior like this and it gets predictable. So you get the inclination it might be a competitor trying to slander my work. Or who knows, maybe it’s really a guy who just doesn’t think it’s good work. Cosmetic procedures can be subjective, and I never take that fact for granted.

Either way he’s entitled to his opinion and to have a voice on the forum. That’s the beauty of free speech, right? Have a great weekend gents!

Edited by hairthere

4 minutes ago, hairthere said:

Well as Melvin pointed out, it’s a bit fishy when someone creates an account just to seemingly drag up an old thread. Being on this forum for so many years you see behavior like this and it gets predictable. So you get the inclination it might be a competitor trying to slander my work. Or who knows, maybe it’s really a guy who just doesn’t think it’s good work. Cosmetic procedures can be subjective, and I never take that fact for granted.

Either way he’s entitled to his opinion and to have a voice on the forum. That’s the beauty of free speech, right? Have a great weekend gents!

These where my thoughts too. It’s unnecessary. We can all see how good it is 🤩keep posting 👏