Who shall I go with Dr.Cinik or Dr.Mehmet Demircioğlu

Needhair911

I just had my operation done by Cinik a week ago so I can't comment on results yet but there are a lot of threads on that. I can talk about to the experience though.

Setting up the appointment was easy and it was a streamlined process when you land in the airport they take care of the transportation to the airports, booking your room which is included in the price (2 nights, i paid $50 euros a night for 2 extra nights), transportation to and from the clinic from the hotel. It was all pretty organized and went well without any hiccups and it was nice not having to plan much as they took care of most of it.

On the day of my operation it all went by pretty quick, you have a translator take you around the the various steps which started with a blood draw for the prp, then you meet with Dr. Cinik to discuss your hair which went by really quick to be honest, maybe a 5-10 minute discussion which I could why it could be a negative to some people, then they shave your head and proceed with the operation.

I paid for the cheapest option which was just over 2000 euros, which was entirely done by techs and not the doctor, you can pay $500 to have Dr. Cinik open your channels which I understand is important to some here so keep that in mind if you want to pay the extra. They also offer "painless" injections for 200 euros extra which replace the local anesthesia which does hurt a bit but it's not too bad in my opinion.

The entire operation went ok, I think it took a while for me. I arrived at like 8:30am and left around 7pm which I think is a lot longer than normal but I was more interested in them doing a good job then rushing them. Also they said they got 4700 grafts which I was very pleased to hear. I don't know what kind of process they count them with so I'm trusting them on that but to me that seems VERY worth the time and especially the price if the results come through. Usually there was an english speaking tech and the translator would come in every now and then and check in on you. They give you some medications to take and post procedure instructions.

The day after then bring you back for a post check and try and sell you some shampoos, vitamins, and other stuff for about 200 euros for a years worth of stuff, i declined it since I already have vitamins and not sure how necessary the shampoos are but I did buy about 2 years worth of finasteride since it was much cheaper. Overall I think it was a good experience but I plan on posting pictures of my hair in the coming weeks/months since results are what matter most.

Edited by deluxe_247

Aug 25, 2019 I had my procedure done by Dr.Demircioglu at diamondhairclinic . By far the best decision I have made. I was Norwood 7. And I paid 3000euro for not only the procedure but the hotel,transportation, breakfast and translator . The procedure itself was 12 hours long . They extracted about 6000+ hairs from the back of my head and beard with a sapphire stone which is alot smaller in size compared to a stainless steel blade And the results are looking great. I enjoyed talking with Dr.Demircioglu as he assured me the process will be painless and he will extract the maximum. 3 months in and my hair is finally coming out. Thank you Dr.Demircioglu

Edited by Edward wassef

Hi! I had FUE procedure with Dr. Mehmet on 6th November. The main reason I chose to go to his clinic is because he takes only one patient in a day. My procedure was difficult because I had a failed transplant before and my donor area was quite weak. The doctor and his team took their time with my procedure. Over 15 hours they extracted grafts from the back of my head, beard and chest. Dr. Mehmet himself was around until the procedure was done. Dr. Mehmet also shared his personal contact with me after the procedure so I can follow up with him personally. I sent him pictures of my head every day for the first 10 days and now I send him one every week. It gives me great peace of mind that the doctor himself is monitoring my progress. Dr. Mehmet has replied to every single message I have sent him so far.

Consultation with Dr. Mehmet was also very good. He was the only one who sent me pictures of highlighted expected coverage area during consultation. Rest of the clinics mostly replied with standard messages that included rates days required. The hotel provided was very good and the driver was very friendly. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/1/2019 at 2:31 AM, Yasi said:

Hi! I had FUE procedure with Dr. Mehmet on 6th November. The main reason I chose to go to his clinic is because he takes only one patient in a day. My procedure was difficult because I had a failed transplant before and my donor area was quite weak. The doctor and his team took their time with my procedure. Over 15 hours they extracted grafts from the back of my head, beard and chest. Dr. Mehmet himself was around until the procedure was done. Dr. Mehmet also shared his personal contact with me after the procedure so I can follow up with him personally. I sent him pictures of my head every day for the first 10 days and now I send him one every week. It gives me great peace of mind that the doctor himself is monitoring my progress. Dr. Mehmet has replied to every single message I have sent him so far.

Consultation with Dr. Mehmet was also very good. He was the only one who sent me pictures of highlighted expected coverage area during consultation. Rest of the clinics mostly replied with standard messages that included rates days required. The hotel provided was very good and the driver was very friendly. 

Hey I also had a transplant that went bad. I also have a weak donor area..how many graft did they get? Are you satisfied with results? 

• 1 month later...

I have been doing some research and also considering Dr. Mehmet. He has advised 5000 grafts however after doing some research I am worried about how experts have said anything over 3000 in one sitting is not acceptable and that the donor area will look patchy. 

what are your experiences of this? 

@1talian you have to open your eyes. 

Yasi registered in this forum to post a positive review in this thread about Dr.Mehemet and never came back. 

Edward Wassef registered to post positive review about Dr.Demircioglu. 

These are Turkish hairmills and these people are paid by the clinics to come to this forum trolling for clients but luckily @Melvin-Moderator and members like myself are here to help stop these jokers. 

If you want a good doctor charging a low price that’s Dr. Demirsoy at 1.25€/graft with tons of real patients in this forum posting real results. Unlike Cinik which is a all inclusive Turkish Hairmill where the techs do your surgery at Dr. Demirsoy there is only 1 patient per day so it’s the doctor by your side the whole day.

This is not a car that you can change after a few years this is a permanent surgery and you have a limited amount of grafts so use them wisely.

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 2

• Administrators

I have never heard of these doctors, Portugal25 has given you good advice.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/1/2020 at 11:23 PM, Portugal25 said:

Yasi registered in this forum to post a positive review in this thread about Dr.Mehemet and never came back. 

These are Turkish hairmills and these people are paid by the clinics to come to this forum trolling for clients but luckily @Melvin-Moderator and members like myself are here to help stop these jokers. 

If you want a good doctor charging a low price that’s Dr. Demirsoy at 1.25€/graft with tons of real patients in this forum posting real results. Unlike Cinik which is a all inclusive Turkish Hairmill where the techs do your surgery at Dr. Demirsoy there is only 1 patient per day so it’s the doctor by your side the whole day.

This is not a car that you can change after a few years this is a permanent surgery and you have a limited amount of grafts so use them wisely.

Bro I checked your forum sharings, almost all of them you advise Dr.Demirsoy . I don't know who is this doctor, but I am sure about that you are paid troll of Dr.Demirsoy. It is obvious.

• Like 1

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, alexdimitrov said:

Bro I checked your forum sharings, almost all of them you advise Dr.Demirsoy . I don't know who is this doctor, but I am sure about that you are paid troll of Dr.Demirsoy. It is obvious.

He gives several names based on price, but he’s not a paid troll.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

2 hours ago, alexdimitrov said:

@alexdimitrov you joined HRN a little over 1hour ago and the first post you write is to make false statements that only you believe to be real and falsely accuse a 12 year member of being a paid troll for a low cost Doctor such as Demirsoy?
@Melvin-Moderator this new member is most likely the third coming of Goodwally.

Anyone that has read my posts are aware I only recommend Demirsoy to those contemplating hairmills and I usually urge them to spend a bit more and go to Doctors achieving better results like Eugenix, Pekiner, Bruno Ferreira or HLC (these are the Doctors I actually advise in hundreds of posts). 

Edited by Portugal25

On 2/27/2020 at 5:11 AM, Jay1990 said:

Hey I also had a transplant that went bad. I also have a weak donor area..how many graft did they get? Are you satisfied with results? 

Hi! I am reasonably happy with my progress so far. I am 5 months post op today and my new hair line is becoming stronger. Doctor said we would expect growth until 12 months post op. I hope it gets even better. Have you been sending pictures to Dr Mehmet regularly? What is his view on your progress? When exactly was your procedure?

On 4/2/2020 at 7:23 AM, Portugal25 said:

Hey! Yes, I registered the account just to give review. The doctor asked me to write a review and I wrote an honest review of my procedure. I am not paid by anyone (I wish I was!). If you want further details about my procedure please send me a private message as I am not very regular on these forums.

On 4/1/2020 at 8:01 AM, 1talian said:

I have been doing some research and also considering Dr. Mehmet. He has advised 5000 grafts however after doing some research I am worried about how experts have said anything over 3000 in one sitting is not acceptable and that the donor area will look patchy. 

what are your experiences of this? 

Hi! I had 4000 grafts in one sitting 5 months ago. It is too early to tell what the final result will look like but at this point it looks reasonably good. Some doctors will not do more than 2500 grafts. Some will even do 7000. I had to travel a long way to get this procedure done so I decided to do it all in one sitting. I think in the end go for whatever you are comfortable with. For me personally, the consultation with Dr Mehmet was better than all the other clinics. I felt comfortable going to his clinic so i did. Good luck for your procedure :)

21 minutes ago, Yasi said:

Hey! Yes, I registered the account just to give review. The doctor asked me to write a review and I wrote an honest review of my procedure. I am not paid by anyone (I wish I was!). If you want further details about my procedure please send me a private message as I am not very regular on these forums.

So you were sent here by your doctor, good to know right @Melvin-Moderator

Usually people don’t come to HRN with the sole purpose to promote their Doctors at their Doctors request but rather to seek information and discuss with other members before having a HT and then share their HT journey. 

If you are not a paid rep then please start your own thread with proper before photos and monthly updates like the rest of us real patients are doing so that other  members can judge the quality of your doctor for themselves.

Edited by Portugal25

On 4/1/2020 at 1:23 PM, Portugal25 said:

I'm not a paid troll. Here's my results from Dr.Demircioglu on instagram 

IG: DAWASSEF

SEE FOR YOURSELF 

I'm not a paid troll. Here's my results from Dr.Demircioglu on instagram 

IG: DAWASSEF

SEE FOR YOURSELF 

Snapchat-1636849079.jpg

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Yasi said:

Sounds like you’re a schill. Sorry, but we don’t allow these sort of promotional posting. If you want to genuinely share your review with pictures that’s one thing, but registering just for promotion is not allowed.

View my thread

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Edward wassef said:

Snapchat-901617421.jpg

Are you happy with these results? I suspect you’re legit, since you’ve shared these pictures. I will withhold my judgment on the work, if you’re happy that’s all that matters.

Community,

It’s become apparent that this doctor is trying to use our forum for free promotion. Any new registrations who promote this clinic will be flagged. 

View my thread