2000 FUE Hairline transplant by Dr Arshad at the hair dr

Andy201w

I had my consultation 5 weeks ago where I met with the practice manager sommiya. The thing I liked about sommiya is she tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. I’d already done quite a lot of research on the procedure so was happy with what was explained to me throughout the consultation. I was also able to see a procedure been carried out while I was there. It was then agreed on what I would benefit from and basically this is how much. No hidden agendas or costs. What you see is what you pay. For me it was a no brainier, so I booked my date for the procedure there and then.

2 weeks later and it’s the day of the procedure. I arrived at the medical centre at 7:30 where I was greeted by the lovely young carol who from the moment I walked through the door made me feel at ease. I’d not been able to eat anything that morning but carol made me a little breakfast and may I add a blinding cup of tea which just about hit the spot ( carol, your an absolute diamond and I’m going to miss our little chats)

Procedure time. I was all prepped and ready to go. I was joined by Dr Arshad and his team, Helen, hadj( sorry if I’ve not spelt it right) and cleo who showed 100% professionalism throughout the day and constantly putting me at ease. I was having 2000 grafts extracted from the back of my head and felt no pain or discomfort throughout this although the injections to numb the area did make me grit my teeth ha. Once all grafts were removed, I was offered a choice of meals and refreshments while we stopped for dinner. Despite been laid face down most of the morning, I felt absolutely fine, and again felt no pain or discomfort. The afternoon involved the incisions in the scalp and the implanting of the grafts. We’ll say no more about the injections in the scalp. You can work that one out for yourselves. But 20s or so later numbness sets in. Again I felt no discomfort while having the incisions made and Dr Arshad constantly checked that I was ok. I was sat pretty much upright for the grafts implanting so was able to chat to the team which made the afternoon fly by and before I knew it, we were all done and I finally had a new hairline.

Before I left I spoke with Dr Arshad and sommiya regarding the procedure and given a goody bag with medication for the following week and a easy to understand spreadsheet on when and what tablets to take and was sent away that afternoon a very happy guy.

5 weeks ago I went to a consultation with receding and thinning hair which really was making me miserable and unhappy. Yesterday I went for my first follow up and walked in a different man. My confidence is through the roof at the moment. Its 3 weeks after the procedure and I’ve already shed the donor hair and can see the new hair coming through already. Everyone cannot believe how fantastic it looks now, even the sceptics who thought I was wasting my time and money so I can’t imagine just how good it’s going to look in the next 6-12 months.

I honestly cannot thank you all enough. You all showed professionalism, enthusiasm and care from the moment I walked in the door to the minute I walked out. You all made the experience so relaxing and comfortable and I just want to wish each and every one of you all the success for the future

DF988F35-1B17-42F4-A51A-C9EA8E1D7274.jpeg

D69F6916-AF9A-4FCA-BA1C-FC1255DC37F0.jpeg

F32E0C55-E8CE-4036-B366-160E69ECB9B1.jpeg

• 6 months later...