Hair Transplant Rescue

We often see clients who were let down by a hair transplant due to lack of grafts. Thanks to SMP we are able to give them a more aggressive and aesthetic hairline as well as the appearance of full density. Thanks for looking!

juanm.jpg

jasonjrightblur.jpg

cody.jpg

alberrightblur.jpg

antblur.jpg

arkblurr.jpg

DanSfrontblur.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 1 year later...

Those small little dots gives the illusion of a slightly grown out hair stubble, which is the look I would prefer. I also seen other smp where the small dots are more subtle and gives the illusion of a razor shaved head. I’m a bit confuse of what smp should look like?

Edited by Carbon

Carbon, I use both single and three-point needles. Light-skin clients with fine hair usually get single point. Dark skin and coarse hair get three point. For hair transplants I will often use both. The three-point is sometimes needed to camouflage the grafts which tend to be thicker.

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

This picture was from a quick google search. I’m still fairly new to this and maybe I’m asking the wrong questions. I am wondering if a person who has smp for several years, does the ink eventually blend subtly to make it look like a razor shaved head (picture) or can the client choose to have a short buzzed cut look (0 or 1/2) like the pictures posted by OP? 

B32FCE2E-6D82-45A3-B628-F5C39D524397.png

Edited by Carbon

On 11/14/2019 at 5:03 PM, hairthere said:

We often see clients who were let down by a hair transplant due to lack of grafts. Thanks to SMP we are able to give them a more aggressive and aesthetic hairline as well as the appearance of full density. Thanks for looking!

juanm.jpg

jasonjrightblur.jpg

cody.jpg

alberrightblur.jpg

antblur.jpg

arkblurr.jpg

DanSfrontblur.jpg

Can he grow his hair long in the future ?

• 2 weeks later...

Seniormido,

The client featured here would probably want to maintain this hair length ( zero guard on a clipper) so the new SMP hairline blends properly with the existing hair. I know this is a common concern among SMP clients but the reality is SMP is 2D so for it to look its best and most seamless you want the surrounding hair to look as much like stubble as possible.