Your result just keeps getting better, very natural work, Dr Konior is a surgeon I will be seriously considering when I'm ready and have the funds available!

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Month 11 Progress Update   

Month 5 Progress Update    

Month 6 Progress Update

Posted Images

• Administrators

Damn it looks even better, keeps improving 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Man, Dr. K really picked out strong multi's for the crown.  Great graft selection.  How are you feeling overall @makehairgreatagain?  Do you think you're done with surgeries for the time being?

2 hours ago, makehairgreatagain said:

I'm very pleased with everything and was fortunate to see early results. I am done for now and hopefully I won't need another, fingers crossed.

Looks amazing, congrats! 

Still planning to include your frontal work as well here?

thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

Could you also show us different views, like side profile, from behind, and from above? It would help to get a more honest understanding of the results.

Are there any weak spots, or general thinness in certain lighting?

Oh, and how the heck did you live with that monk hair style during the first couple months?

Edited by giegnosiganoe
  • Administrators
3 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Could you also show us different views, like side profile, from behind, and from above? It would help to get a more honest understanding of the results.

Are there any weak spots, or general thinness in certain lighting?

Oh, and how the heck did you live with that monk hair style during the first couple months?

I think we should appreciate his willingness to share, and we should respect him if he doesn’t want to share additional views etc. In the end, it’s threads like his that make this site like no other.

• Like 1

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

40 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I think we should appreciate his willingness to share, and we should respect him if he doesn’t want to share additional views etc. In the end, it’s threads like his that make this site like no other.

Of course, I just think it's worth asking about. He may not have thought about it before. We'd be lying to ourselves if everyone on this forum only showed photos from the best angles/lighting. Most HTs will have weak spots and we ought to the newbies so that people have the right expectations.

@Fluffhead's recent post is a great example of this: 

• Administrators

By the way, you wanna talk ridiculous monk hairstyle check this out- this was me after my last procedure lololol

image.png

• Haha 1

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, giegnosiganoe said:

What did people say at work lol?!

Nothing, I used toppik to conceal it, that's what got me started on hair loss concealers, never used them until that point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Holy crap it’s perfect 🤩

• Like 2

• Administrators

Sent Dr. Konior an email myself yesterday, you’re definitely one of my inspirations 😬

• Like 1