Wow, I'm no expert but it looks like your doctor put in nice multi hair grafts in the crown where it matters the most to give the best amount of coverage. This is gonna be a stellar result.

• Thanks 1

This is seriously amazing. 

• Thanks 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

MHGA you have absolutely nailed it! Congratulations!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

I love seeing crown procedures documented here as they are less common than hairlines it seems (at least procedures that are documented).  Crowns are tricky and they take a lot of artistry (and often a lot of grafts) to get right.  I've seen some procedures that used a ton of grafts but that didn't seem to make a huge difference in the end.  Not so with your procedure.  This is an amazing home run and I'm sure you're rightfully thrilled.  Congratulations!  

I'm at two months out from my 1,600 graft crown procedure with Dr. Konior and I'm already really pleased too.   At three months, I'll try to post to share my crown journey as well.  Thanks for sharing yours.

• Thanks 1

That looks incredible for 7 months. I'd be very pleased with that! How old are you and are you taking hair medication?

• Thanks 1

Just amazing considering the amount of grafts. Fantastic artistry getting the whorl pattern just right. 
Personally I saw improvements in my crown up to 18 months. Yours is already stunning. 

• Like 1

Unbelievable.  I know you get more maturation after 8 months but I don''t know how much more mature those crown FU's can get.  Already looking very strong!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, makehairgreatagain said:

Month 8 Progress Update

20200608_134312.jpg

Looks awesome. You have to be pleased! 

how’s the scar? 

• Like 1

Sensational result so far. I’ve seen a number of great results from Dr. Konior lately, and it has got me considering him over Hasson.

OP is there any chance you could share a picture of your scar? Interested to know how obvious it is, and how well it has healed.

Wishing you good growth!

• Like 1

It keeps getting better 👏🏼

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

23 hours ago, makehairgreatagain said:

@yesplease @jezm8

After 2 procedures 

20200615_133739.jpg

Wow, excellent. 

Would be great to see your before/after pics for your first operation. 

23 hours ago, makehairgreatagain said:

@yesplease @jezm8

After 2 procedures 

20200615_133739.jpg

Also, sorry if I missed it, but what’s your age and are you taking fin? If so, for how long and any sides? Thx!