Rodgers12

4200 Grafts Dr. Demirsoy, 24 Years old, Beckham Hairstyle wanted

fullsizeoutput_11b2.thumb.jpeg.7a9710908ae74ef9899341e83a4b90e8.jpeg

im 24 years old and had a transplant with dr. d on the third of September.24 years old. I had 4200 grafts placed. No graft count unfortunately. Daily use of rogaine. 

Im aware that in the future I need at least a 2nd transplant, but from what you have seen, do you think I can achieve the illusion of the  hairstyle like the Beckham one? (kinda like the hairstyle Melvin is rocking in his videos)

So far Im very pleased with the progress and procedure. Dr D and the agency healthtravels are very friendly and competent. 

Thanks for your opinion and ill keep you updated.   

8th day, crusts are gone

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_9833.JPG

IMG_9827 2.JPG

IMG_9828.JPG

2,5 months post op

2fullsizeoutput_11b6.jpeg

david-beckham-hairstyle-3.jpg

Edited by Rodgers12

I can't answer you question sorry, but do you have donor pictures available? Immediately after surgery and now. Thanks!

Thanks mate, I'm booked in with Dr. Demirsoy in January. Hope it all grows well :D

So just to confirm Demirsoy doesn't give anything that shows the amount of grafts implanted like the singles, doubles, triples etc?

yes. I asked for it but Dr. D does not count the exact amount.  He stated lots of multiples and singles. Personally, I don't care about the exact numbers as long as the end result looks good, 

Hang in there! A lot will happen in the next coming months, I suggest using hair fibres to cover up in the meantime as that works quite well on thin areas

BR

3months is just the start...if I were in your shoes I would buzz my hair for a buzz cut making everything look even and clean, people will probably think it looks good and normal, otherwise try hair fibers but I’m no fan of them.