Dr. Panine - 2,720 grafts - FUE

RedEagle905

Last Thursday I had my HT with Dr. Panine. Long story short: I would recommend Dr. Panine to family and friends. So far everything has been great working with Dr. Panine, Stuart, and his staff.

My review is solely for the purpose of helping someone considering Dr. Panine to do their HT

I started noticing my forehead growing in my late 20s or early 30s, I'm 46 now. I decided to get a HT about six months ago and spent many weeks researching. After many hours of looking around the internet,  I focused on sites like this one to read reviews of actual patients and their experiences. I could have guessed before starting, but did confirm rather quickly that any of the big known name companies were not as good as finding a specific doctor. In the end I decided on Dr. Panine and so far couldn't be happier with the results. It is still very early, so my final judgment is a good year out, but everything looks really good so far. I'm at day 5 right now and will post updated pics.

Ross, Dan 003_1.jpg

Ross, Dan 004_1.jpg

You're right, it is very early in the process. Having said that, I think you put your trust in the right guy because Dr. Panine does great work, and in a few months your results should be evidence of that!

• Administrators

Thanks for posting your review, you chose an excellent surgeon with a strong reputation. Looking forward to your results happy growing 😊

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Congratulations on your recent surgery. I'm rooting for you.

I very much like Dr Panines work. I look forward to following your progress.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

So my dilemma now is what to do about a haircut. The new "Chia Pet" hair is thick and already growing, but I know it is going to be falling out in a week or two. I've got my original longer hair and like a German Shephard, an undercoat of Chia Pet hair. I'm tempted to buzz it all down, but then will have little hair on top after the shock loss. probably just going to blend the back and have to deal with the odd look until the new hair falls out.

IMG_20191115_081159__01.jpg

IMG_20191115_081204__01__01.jpg

IMG_20191115_081210__01.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Things are looking great, and at 5 months. You have a lot to look forward too 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.