13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

1.jpg

2 (1).jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Densely packed nicely.

Look at those temple point angles!!

Technically speaking - it doesn't get any more precise than this.

The changing direction and angles of the transplanted hair from the side frontal area & around the temporal area and then to the filling of the temple points is expertly done.

All the hairs in this area are packed in nicely and you can tell it's all singles in the very frontal zone.

Kudos.  You can really tell all of the talking points in Eugenix's most recent educational video are being adhered to in this case.

Granted, the guy has great hair - but at 5 months this is ridiculously well done.

Edited by jjsrader
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 1:36 AM, LeftHook said:

Miraculous result, and very good presentation of all before, pre-op, post-op, and after photos 👍 

Thank you very much for appreciating our work. 

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

On 11/13/2019 at 1:18 AM, LonelyGraft said:

Nice result

Thank you.

Kind Regards

On 11/13/2019 at 2:02 AM, jjsrader said:

Densely packed nicely.

Look at those temple point angles!!

Technically speaking - it doesn't get any more precise than this.

The changing direction and angles of the transplanted hair from the side frontal area & around the temporal area and then to the filling of the temple points is expertly done.

All the hairs in this area are packed in nicely and you can tell it's all singles in the very frontal zone.

Kudos.  You can really tell all of the talking points in Eugenix's most recent educational video are being adhered to in this case.

Granted, the guy has great hair - but at 5 months this is ridiculously well done.

Thank you so much for such an encouraging comment. It really makes us strive to do better everytime and grow as experts in this field. Thank you for your admiration of our results and giving us incentive for what we do.

Kind Regards

4 hours ago, Steeeve said:

Man, Eugenix is killing it right now! These results are unbelievably pristine. You’d be hard pressed to find a hairline that is more refined than this. Congrats to the patient and doctors! 

Sir, Thank you for appreciating our work.

Kind Regards