Look like a good plan from the Dr? Re graft placement

Been reading here for a month or so now and ready to take the plunge. Deciding between Dr cinik and Dr yavuz, both in Turkey. 

I've sent them my pictures and they've got back to me with their proposed plans. From reading here I've always seen it said that putting hairs in the crown can be a waste so was wanting your opinions here 

6D328B9D-953A-4EB6-9D4F-DB6712404645.jpeg

AF40EF94-EC37-45BE-AE4E-C38AB3B57F91.jpeg

My friend, if the doctor Yavuz you are referring to is Ziya Yavuz, forget it, I have a very bad experience with him, dating back to 2016, if you want to write to me privately, I'll tell you a little bit about my horrible experience.

I think you could easily have at least 2500 grafts into your frontal core but I would wait on the crown.

If it were me, I would want to be sure I was happy with the frontal core before doing anything else for now.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Administrators

I suggest submitting consultations to some proven clinics. Try Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Yaman, Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Sethi, Dr. Bansal etc. Just to name a few. 

First what are your expectations? Can you post pictures of the kind of results you would be satisfied with? I'll say this, you need way more than 4,000 grafts to address the entire scalp.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I suggest submitting consultations to some proven clinics. Try Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Yaman, Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Sethi, Dr. Bansal etc. Just to name a few. 

First what are your expectations? Can you post pictures of the kind of results you would be satisfied with? I'll say this, you need way more than 4,000 grafts to address the entire scalp.

Would something like this be realistic? Like I say I'm not expecting full coverage or anything, as long as the front and middle looks a lot better. 

6 minutes ago, DThak said:

Would something like this be realistic? Like I say I'm not expecting full coverage or anything, as long as the front and middle looks a lot better. 

in reality your expectation is right, focused on wanting maximum density on the hairline, because it is the first thing you notice when you interface with people, to have total coverage but low density, in my humble opinion  It is not a good strategy for a transplant, at least for people with a degree of baldness like yours.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, DThak said:

Items possible, but it depends on the thickness of your hair. If you have fine thin hair it will take more grafts. This guy has thick curly hair, someone with fine hair would need nearly double the amount for the same appearance.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Items possible, but it depends on the thickness of your hair. If you have fine thin hair it will take more grafts. This guy has thick curly hair, someone with fine hair would need nearly double the amount for the same appearance.

Is that totally out of the equation? He has more hair remaining in front of his crown so I'm guessing it's unlikely?

My hair on the back of my head is thick. 

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 7:23 PM, DThak said:

Why would you wait on the crown?

I'm not as bothered about the crown as I just want the hair to look normal when people see me face on but obviously I wouldn't want it to be gaping either.

The reason I would wait is because the crown can demand up to 65% of one's available scalp donor and I want to be sure I have enough for the frontal core as well as reserves for future progressive loss in the years to come.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY