4700 GRAFTS DHI Transplant done in Istanbul, september 2019, results so far

axor

Hello, so these are the pics - post OP, this is month nr 2 and to this day I have lost not one single hair for some unknown reason.

I am not on propecia or whatever else medicine and never plan to do so considering the potential desatruous effects that it might have on sexual function, brain, etc.

I will try to find pre - OP photos and post there here soon. The situation looked somewhere to mild near severe, I had lost temples, the crown area had a hole in that spot where people get balding and hairline receeded a lot.

This is the result done in a clinic in Istanbul, not sure I am allowed to post the name so it will be private.

Hair was shaved with measure 3 clippers one week ago and the photos were taken today. Hair looked bit different in growth as in there was a vertical line in the center of the scalp that was less hairy then the rest, also less hairy temples too, you can see that if you look carefully in the photos aswell (shaved scalp now to nr 3)

In the last photo I highlighted with red the areas where my hair was not grown so much before shaving it to nr 3 (it looked in the red areas like hair was rare compared to rest of scalp)

Here are the photos :

my questions are why I had no shed after hair transplant ? and if there are REALLY any supplements needed to take as many many clinics recommend tons of vitamins and minerals etc but I`m not sure if that is needed or not for the best result.

Thank you

b81fa1e6-e76d-4012-ade7-2025b9893244.jpg

9e115672-6300-41a1-bd50-fb8a58abba28.jpg

04de1add-3fd2-455f-8f88-9c7c396976f8.jpg

3a636018-6060-4703-a07f-09e92ae35c67.jpg

04de1add-3fd2-455f-8f88-9c7c396976f8.jpg

Edited by axor

• 4 weeks later...