6000 grafts with Eugenix and a good look change within 7 months

The index patient has seen an amazing transformation. He is unrecognizable now. He might have to show his id card to his parents to prove that he is in fact the same person.

• Grade of baldness on the Norwood Hamilton Scale: VI
    • Total number of grafts used: 6000
    • Scalp donor grafts: 4700
    • Beard donor grafts: 1300
    • Donor quality: Good
    • Hair calibre: Good
    • He opted for the Exclusive package with Dr. Pradeep Sethi. 

And he still has almost 7 months more to see increase in his growth. With abated breaths, we all await to see how wonderfully beautiful the end result will be.

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-09 at 18.49.17.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-09 at 18.49.18.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-09 at 18.49.19 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-09 at 18.49.19.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-09 at 18.49.20.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-09 at 18.49.19 (2).jpeg

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

18 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Oh wow very nice. Any immediate post op pics?

Yes, I will share shortly..

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 6:59 PM, InterventionalPDoc said:

Impressive result!

Which physician/physicians did the extractions for this case?

The extraction was done by Dr. Priyadarshini Das in his case.

Kind Regards

On 11/11/2019 at 12:57 PM, LeftHook said:

Excellent coverage! Another knockout result, and that too for only 7 months. 

Thank you for your appreciation. This really means so much to us that all of you appreciate what we do and that our patients are happy and satisfied with our results.

• Like 1

Kind Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Great hair length! Even with not "full" coverage of your crown/top, the way  you he style(s) the hair and the length are perfect! Your His hair looks completely natural. Fantastic improvement over yor prior condition. Very good work by Eugenix and good work styling.

Edited by Lennney
DIdn't realize you posted someone's results in the "Posted by Patients." This post should probably be under the "Posted by clinic" section.
  • Like 2

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

10 hours ago, Lennney said:

Great hair length! Even with not "full" coverage of your crown/top, the way  you he style(s) the hair and the length are perfect! Your His hair looks completely natural. Fantastic improvement over yor prior condition. Very good work by Eugenix and good work styling.

Thank you for the appreciation.

Kind Regards

Hello Abhinay,

Congratulations! Your results are one of the best in terms of the overall transformation for a NW VI. I see that you are also a representative of Euginex which is interesting to me because I had reached out to them few months ago. I am adding the links to couple of my threads on this forum. I think I am very closer to a decision, but I am still uncertain about the extent of the HT (and the look) that I need or I want or I can get based on my donor supply. Any advise you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

-Josh

6 hours ago, elicochin said:

Hello Abhinay,

Congratulations! Your results are one of the best in terms of the overall transformation for a NW VI. I see that you are also a representative of Euginex which is interesting to me because I had reached out to them few months ago. I am adding the links to couple of my threads on this forum. I think I am very closer to a decision, but I am still uncertain about the extent of the HT (and the look) that I need or I want or I can get based on my donor supply. Any advise you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

-Josh

Sure Sir. 

Kind Regards

4 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

@Abhinay Singh another great result congratulations to the patient and all the team @Eugenix Hair Science.

.......Paddy......

Thank you Sir for motivating us and appreciating our work.

Kind Regards