1000 FUE crown w/pics

caveolae

Hi Guys,

I'm weird that I only have hairloss in the crown, my hairline is pretty normal and doesn't bother me. Yesterday I had 1000 FUE. The procedure took about 6 hours. One person performed the whole procedure. I'm curious on what you guys think of the job. I'm know expert but the grafts seem a bit too spread out, and to my eye it looks closer to 500 grafts (I paid for 1000). Again, i'm def no expert.

Thanks for feedback. I can continue to post pics if anyone is interested. Below pics are the day following the surgery20191108_111052.thumb.jpg.313424b94f724605f46be3f4965bf10a.jpg

20191108_111122.jpg

Too early to tell.  Give it a year.  Crowns are tricky because of the whirl.  The hair grows in a swirl - and not straight out but somewhat sideways.  It does seem like an old technique when it was believed a separation in between grafts was needed for survival.  This should give you some dusting.  Density requires many grafts and multiple procedures.  Are you doing any type of medical therapy?  Seems you have a lot of miniaturized hair.  You may accomplish far more with meds and give them a year as well.

I’m curious too, who the doctor was.  1,000 total grafts is just TOO FEW to cover a crown area that large.... as seen in the picture.  Let’s see how it looks 4-5 months from now.  I wish you had at least doubled that number for the crown area.  I do understand if cost was a factor. 

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.